剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Stay back. Stay back. Stay back.
好了好了把车道腾出来
AlI right. All right. All right. Clear a Lane! Clear a Lane!
我们必须叫救护车伙计
We got to get the ambulance in here, man.
援助马上就来了
Help is on the way.
坚持住
Come on.
Ann Dawson
Ann Dawson.
侦探
Detectives.
你介意我们看一下你的办公室吗
Do you mind if we take a look in your office?
嗯…介意
Yeah, I, uhI do.
嗯我知道你会这么说
Yeah, I thought you'd say that.
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant.
哦
Oh!
停下
Stop!
放开我
Let go of me!
趴下
Stay down!
别动
Stay therel
Lydia
Lydia!
你还好吧
You all right?
嘿搭档
Yeah, partner.
别把这个叫复出赛
Don't call it a comeback.
他们不知道他会怎么样
They don't know what's going to happen to him.
我就应该把我的嘴闭上
I should have kept my mouth shut.
谢谢你们能来警官们
Thanks for coming, officers.
有什么问题夫人
What's the problem, ma'am?
我很担心我的邻居
I'm worried about my neighbor.
他上了年纪我每天来看看他
He's elderly, and I check in on him,
但是今天没有回应
but today there's no answer.
你最后一次见他什么时候 今天早上11点左右
n was the last time you saw him? This morning around 11
我从窗户看进去能听见音乐
I looked through the window, could hear the music,
但是空调没有开天气这么热
but the air- conditioning is not on, and it's been so hot.
= 他叫什么名字 Larry
What's his name? Larry.
Larry 警♥察♥
Larry. Police.
夫人有人在后院吗
Ma'am? Anyone in the back house?
没有
No.
Larry警♥察♥
Larry! Policel
Larry
Larry!
怎么
What?
如果是个混混不得不代人受罪
So what if some gangster had to take the fall?
我为了得到我的东西做了必须做的
I did what I had to do to get mine.
我们得拿到属于我们的对吧
We got to get ours, right?
你觉得我让部门蒙羞了
You think I disgraced the department.
他们说会支持你
They say they have your back,
但他们抛弃你的时候
but they will throw you under the bus
比任何人都快
faster than anyone.
这是这份工作的压力和无耐
It's the pressures and the futility of the job, you know?
又为了什么
And for what?
那些垃圾养老金吗
Some crappy pension?
然后我就要去CVS当保安
Then I got to work security at CVS.
我没有别的路子了
I don't have a second act in mel
抵押贷款信♥用♥卡♥玩具
The mortgage, the credit cards, toys
当他们取消加班的时候让这更糟了
Got worse when they took away our overtime.
我会失去我的家庭
I was gonna lose my family.
怎么
What?
你觉得你比我好吗
You think you're better than me?
啊
Huh?
你知道我比你好
You know I am.
那个老人的事…
That thing with the old guy...
我们只是在做我们的工作
We were just doing our jobs.
我们不知道他会这样
We didn't know he was gonna take it that far.
当我们…
When we make.
和人们沟通处理事情…
We make contact with people, take care of business...
我们不能为离开后他们发生的事情负责
t take responsibility for what happens to them after we leav
你不需要说服我长官
You don't have to convince me, sir.
喔看看这家伙灯亮
Whoa! Look at this guy. Light'em up.
先生我们能不能哦
Sir, can I have...oh!
发生枪击有警♥察♥受伤
Shots fired! Officer down!
Steele
Steele!
Steele
Steele!
Steele
Steele!
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但我不是懦夫
And I'm not a coward.
我在阿富汗服了两次役
I survived two tours in Afghanistan.
而且至少在那里
And, hell, at least over there,
我们有所进展
we were. We were making progress.
而我们在这处理的只是零散的犯罪
AlI we're doing here is clispersing crime.
人们恨你
People hate you.
像是那个冰淇淋店的女士一样伙计
Like that lady in the ice- cream shop, man.
我们在这里只是数字
We're all just numbers here,
我凭什么为这个冒生命危险
and why would I risk my life for this?
你一定是疯了才想要这个工作
You have to be crazy to want this job.
这工作不值得去死
It's not worth dying for.
我当时在想我的老婆孩子
I was thinking about my wife and kids.
我不能被杀他们…才等到我回家
Couldn't get killed now. They...they just got me back.
你不需要说服我
You don't have to convince me.
明早就会有个小黑眼圈
A nice little shiner in the morning.
是啊我知道
Yeah, I know.
我觉得我要放弃
You know, I think I'm gonna pass
今晚那个生日聚会了
on that birthday thing tonight.
不你应该去
Nah, you should go.
嗯我需要把这些文书弄完
Mm, need to finish this paperwork up.
我来做吧
I'll do it.
真的
Seriously? l
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说Guinness啤酒对产奶很有帮助
You know, they say Guinness is good for milk production
万一你重新考虑喂母乳
in case you want to reconsider.
我不会的
I'm not.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
玩的开心
Have fun.
Li'l Dewain 看起来不太好
Not looking good for Li'l Dewain.
嘿你听到我说话了吗
Hey. Did yoy hear what I said?
事已至此伙计
It's the way things go, man.
什么意思
Meaning what?
大Dewain也不是什么榜样
Big Dewain hasn't exactly been a role model.
所以呢
So, what?
你是说有一个黑帮老爸那个孩子就活该
/ith a gangster dad, you're saying the poor kid is doomed?
你真的是这么想的吗
And that's really the way you see things?
这是我们每天看到的
It's what we see out here every day.
丶 你想说不是吗 这很刻薄啊伙计
You gonna say it isn't? That's messed up, man.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
根本没什么狗屁搜查令但你还是逼他
It was a bullshit warrant, but you had to push it.
我们问了那个家伙他撒谎了
We asked the guy a question. He lied.
我们相信了他
We believed him.
孩子之所以被枪击了是因为我们强迫Dewain告密
at kid got shot because we put the heat on Dewain to snitch.
我对此感觉很糟
I feel like crap about it.
我好奇你为什么不
I'm wondering why you don't.
那个混♥蛋♥选择了黑帮又不是我的错
It's not my fault the asshole chose to be a gangster.
所有人都在做选择
Everyone makes choices.
被卷进坏事情当中很容易对吧
It's really easy to get sucked into bad stuff, huh?
你到底怎么了
What's your problem?
- 你**怎么了 - 看看Mendoza
What's your [bleep〕problem? Look at Mendoza.
当警♥察♥不会改变你的本性
You know, being a cop doesn't change who you are
也不会把你变成一个更好的人
or make you a better person.
你站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
我们在这里是因为你的老兄Mendoza撒谎
We're here because your homeboy Mendoza lied!
我不知道他在说谎
I didn't know he was lying.
我只是在做我的工作那个当下
I was doing my job, which, at the time,
只是在追查那些袭击我们兄弟的家伙
was to go after the guys who went after one of us.
从来都不关Mendoza的事而是你
his was never about Mendoza. This was always about you.
你又回来了
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表