剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Stick with me, brother. Stay with me, buddy.
她肯定是出门没吃药
She must have left her tinfoil hat at home.
啊有了
Ah, here we go.
她在科罗拉多有很多虚假报♥警♥
Colorado has a bunch of bogus reports by her.
Melanie来找过你们吧
You guys get a visit from Melanie?
哦你知道的 嗯
Oh, you know it. Yeah
她跟你们说了克♥林♥顿♥的事了吗
She tell you about Clinton?
她真是个极品
She is a winner.
极品中的极品
Chicken dinner.
有什么实际点的吗
Do you have anything real for us?
抱歉
Sorry.
吃午饭吗去那家府丽普思怎样
Want to get some lunch? Philippe's?
府丽贝思
Philippe's?
这是个西语词府丽贝思
It's a Spanish word. Philippe's.
才不是府丽贝思不是西语词
It is not Philippe's. It is not a Spanish word.
那府丽普思是美语吗
It's an American word? Philippe's?
是普不是贝
It starts with a P- h, not an"F. "
普府丽普思
P- h it's Philippe's.
嘿队长
Hey, Captain.
Bryant来我办公室一趟
Bryant, let me see you in my office.
去领赏啦小超警
Go get your attaboy, supercop.
请坐
Have a seat.
我不得不告诉你
I hate to tell you this,
关于你妻子的事
but this thing with your wife,
不是是你前妻的事没有搞定
your ex, whatever, is not gonna go away.
有关调查已经移交给内务处
The investigation's being turned over to the I. A.
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
Sammy 我不能告诉你
Sammy, you know I can't say anything.
但她有医疗记录她的情形糟透了
But she's got medical records. She was pretty banged up.
是她袭击的我我摆脱了她
She was attacking me, okay? I- I threw her off.
无论如何你该准备一下
Either way...You should probably get a rep.
他们接下来就会审问你了Sammy
They're gonna question you, Sammy.
我觉得也会审Sherman
Sherman, too, I'd imagine.
我就是想给你提个醒
I just wanted to give you a heads up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
内务处出马不可思议
I. A. Unbelievable.
真是懂得不浪费资源啊
What a use for department resources that is.
一群笨蛋装模作样扮警♥察♥
Bunch of half- wits playing at being cops.
Ben这事很严重
Ben, this is serious.
省省吧
Oh, come on.
你真觉得他们会对你这新晋金童
You really think the department's gonna mess
下狠手吗
with their new golden boy?
他们很可能也会找你谈话
They're probably gonna want to talk to you, too.
好呀相信我
Well, good. Trust me.
我挺你
I got your back.
他怎么样
How is he?
他…他心脏病发作
He, uh...He had a heart attack.
他们还在抢救
They're still working on him.
得几个小时后才有结论
Won't know for a few hours, but...
但他看起来不太好
He didn't look good.
- 抓住那混♥蛋♥了然后呢
- Caught the bastard. And?
他偷了一家报刊亭40块
And he stole 40 bucks and a handful of candy bars
还有一把棒棒糖
from a newsstand.
要么你先收工回家
You want to call it a day?
如果你想早退我可以找个人搭班
I can ride with someone else if you want to slide out?
我们继续工作吧
Let's get back to work.
哦天啊看看谁来了
Oh, my gosh Look who it is.
嘿Bryant给我签个名
Hey, Bryant, will you sign my tits?
你真幽默Chang出什么事了
You're hilarious, Chang. What's going on?
Two- Trey被辆蓝色皮卡撞了
Two- Trey got crushed by a blue pickup
他的女友目睹了事件全过程
His girlfriend saw the whole thing.
但Yogi把她管得很死
But Yogi's keeping her on a tight leash,
不让她透露太多
won't let her tell us much.
你觉得他与此事有关
Think he had something to do with it?
可能他是想私了
Probably wants to handle it himself.
是的自己手下被压扁了嘛
Yeah, it's one of his boys that got pancaked.
有人找粪球Ricky问过没有
Anybody talked to Ricky the rolling turd?
你可以上
Be my guest.
我才不去不想得红眼病
I'm gonna stay over here and not get pink eye.
我的偶像
He's my hero.
想想就伤心这些人背后
Amazing to think that for every one of these people
都有一对失望透顶的父母
there's a pair of disappointed parents.
你还好吧
You all right?
我认识Deway很久了
I've known Dewey a long time.
你怎么抓住这个人的
How'd you get this guy- - from tonight?
他潜逃到LA的时候我是个实习警员
He fled to L. A. I was a P- 1.
他在小巷买♥♥毒品的时候被我逮到了
And I picked him up buying dope in an alley.
真是走狗屎运
Won the asshole lottery.
是呀当时那种感觉
Hmm, yeah, but that feeling --
我发现抓了条大鱼他正被亚利桑那通缉
rhen I found out who I had and that he was wanted in Arizona,
知道他的罪名之后
what he was wanted for.
那一刻我突然觉得
That moment, that's when I knew
我要进重案组当警探
I wanted to be a homicide detective.
然后你就开始追梦了
Mm- hmm. Been chasing it ever since.
打扰一下请问你们是警♥察♥吗
Excuse me. Excuse me. Are you guys the police?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道是不是该来这里
I don't know if I'm in the right place.
我捡到了这东西
But I found this thing,
我觉得应该交给你们
and I'm pretty sure I should hand it over to you guys.
好吧
Okay.
我在翻我爷爷阁楼上的杂物
I was going through my grandfather's crap in his attic.
他让我整理来着
He asked me to clear it out for him,
答应给我买♥♥个新Xbox游戏机
said he'd help pay for a new Xbox.
我的那个太逊了
Mine really sucks.
回到正题我翻到了这个旧铁盒子
Anyway, I found this old, metal box
里面一堆奇怪的翔注意措辞
with all this weird shit. - Excuse me?
抱歉是物品TOR
Sorry, lStuff" in it
多谢
Thank you, sir.
他参加过越战
He fought in Vietnam.
小伙子站远点离那东西远点
Son, step away. Step away from that.
这些是易爆♥炸♥物
You got live explosives.
爆♥炸♥物
Live explosives!
婊♥子♥我要取钱
You bitch! I- I need my money!
我得付房♥租快他妈给我兑现支票
I got to pay my rent! Cash that damn check!
你说通不过核实是什么意思
What you rean it can't be verified?
你有病啊我要兑现支票
What the wrong with you? I want my check cashed!
嘿请到外面来先生
Hey! Let's step outside, sir.
这婊♥子♥说什么要核实支票
This bitch talking about she gonna verify a check!
我们出去说先生
Let's step outside, sir.
那他妈是什么意思我要取钱
What the hell does that mean? I need my money!
请你立即出去
You can come outside now or in 一
请站出去不然就滚
You can step outside, or you can get out of herel
我才不管放开我
I don't give a. let go of me!
嘿冷静你要千嘛
HeylHeyl Come onl What are you doing?
嘿冷静你要干嘛
Hey! Hey! Come on! What are you doing?
别碰我你们该去抓那婊♥子♥
Stop grabbing me! You need to get that bitch!
啊
Aah!
电击枪
Taser!
啊哦
Aah! Ohh!
Coop
Coop!
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我确定是18街上某人所为
Yo, I'm sure it's somebody in 18th Street.
我们该继续施压找出肇事者
We should press them, find out who.
我把Ricky给的情报都告诉他们了交给警探吧
I told them what Ricky gave us. It's up to the detectives now.
我们可以自己调查
We can do it ourselves.
我今天可没有欲望
I got no burning desire
要挤到帮派斗争里去送死
to force my way into the middle of a gang war today.
我们还是可以找到那个肇事者
We can find the guy, though.
我们已经尽职了让他们继续吧
We did our job. Let them do theirs.
如果他们需要帮助会来找我们的
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表