剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
She goes back east to visit mom and dad.
他又不接电♥话♥然后她就报♥警♥了
He stops answering the phone, so she calls us.
你怎么看
What do you think?
不妙啊哥们
Well, it ain't good, brother.
我是说在后门搜查的时候
I mean, somebody busted in the back door.
邮件堆得老高
The mail's piled high over there,
b 车上厚厚一层灰
and there's dust all over the car,
然后我就叫警探来了
so I called the detectives.
真可以啊 你开什么玩笑
Some job, huh? Are you kidding me?
有人整天搞这个东西
Somebody gets to mess with this stuff all day long?
来看看这个混♥蛋♥
Check this dick hole out, man.
这个有乳♥头♥环的白♥痴♥是Ted Josephs
Numb nuts with the nipple ring here's Ted Josephs.
他是住在这里的但这个女的天啊
He's the cat that lives here. But this bitch -- oh, my God!
是啊你记得她吗是吧
- Yeah. - You remember her, right? !
那个电影里的女演员
That little actress from that movie
有个伙计手里拿个斧子对还有个电锯
with the dude with the hatchet hand. - Yeah, with the chain saw?
那货是毒品
That shit was dopel
我没看
I didn't see it.
很好
That's good.
哥们你要是没看我可以借给你
Dude, you're missing out. I'll loan it to you.
嘿嘿Coop 离那个远点
Hey, hey, Coop, stay away from that shit.
这什么玩意噢
What's this? - Oh!
这是罪恶之桶
That's a vat of foulness.
噢
Oh!
看看那玩意的边缘
Check out the edges on that thing.
有人把这伙计砍成碎片了
Somebody's been hacking that dude to pieces.
太逼真了
Verisimilitude, baby.
这是个乳♥头♥环吗
Is that a nipple ring?
我觉得我们找到Ted了
I think we just found Ted.
我跟Waters谈了
I talked to Waters.
她还没听Tammi说过
She hasn't heard anything rore from Tammi
那些对我所谓的袭击指控
about her so- called assault charges against me.
很好啊
Excellentl
新问题是我得重新修一下卫生间
So the new thing is, is I got to redo the bathroom.
- 为啥 不只是热水器这么简单
Why? - It's not just the hot- water heater.
维修工说篙子挨得大近了
The guy says that the pipes are too close together.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是我得全部重新安装
What it means is I got to redo
那里的那些管子
all the plumbing in that place.
法庭评估员今天来了
The court evaluator came by today,
说水六烫对孩子不安全
said that the water is too hot and it's not safe for the kid.
这是不是意味着我也得重装我的管子
Does that mean I have to redo my plumbing?
我买♥♥这个房♥子的时候
When Ibought the place they sold me
他们满口都是
this whole line of bullshit
这些建筑材料都是最好的
about how it's the best building raterials,
还有那些花岗岩工作台面
and the and granite countertops.
你跟我说的也是这些废话
You gave me the same line of bullshit!
我也买♥♥了一样的房♥子还记得吧
I bought the same house, remember?
嘿你拿到了打折价
Hey, you got a bargain.
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你的才花我的钱的一半
You paid like half of what I paid for that place
你怎么知道我买♥♥♥房♥♥子花了多少钱
How do you know how much I paid for the house?
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的告诉你我花了多少钱吗
Did the realtor tell you how much I paid for my house?
等等
Wait -
这一点不好笑她告诉你多少钱了吗
It's not funny. Did- did she tell you how much?
等一下我不知道你在说什么
Hold on a second. I don't know what youjre talking about.
你好
Hello.
什么没有
What? No.
等等你说他叫什么来着
Wait. What did you say his name was?
Charles Hamilton
Charles Hamilton?
好的我马上到
All right. I'll be right there.
真该死说真的
God damn it. - Seriously!
真该死说真的
God damn it Seriously!
它们是人的骨头不过也没那么老
They're human bones, all right. Not that old either.
嗯还有里面的那些东西
Hmm. And that other stuff in there?
是我们要找的人吗
Could that be our missing guy?
嗯看起来像是一个成年男子
Yeah. Looks like an adult male.
看
Look.
这是死亡原因吗
Is that the cause of death?
但愿吧理想的说是死后支解的
Let's hope. Ideally, death before dismemberment.
嗨Lydia
Hey, Lydia.
嗨Annette
Hey, Annette.
孩子咋样了-闹个不停
How's the kid? - Loud.
真不知道我们当初咋想的哈
I know. What were we thinking, right?
怀孕这种事还能退款啊
Trade mine in, get me a refund.
听着看看这个
Listen. Look at this.
当然我们还不能确定
Of course we can't say for sure yet,
但这很可能是他们支解他的工具
but this could be what they used to cut him up.
才弄干净
Been cleaned recently.
有股漂白水味道 在浴室壁橱里找到的
Smells like bleach. We found it in the bathroom closet.
能知道他在哪遇害的吗不行
Any idea where he was killed? - Not yet.
哦天啊你们都来了
Oh, my God, you guys are here.
Ted还好吧他还好吗
Is Ted okay? Is he okay?
是我报的警我报的我住在这
I'm the one who called you. I called you. I live here.
那人是我的男朋友
That's my boyfriend.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
好我们来吧
Okay, let's go.
好了大伙都退出来
AII right, guys, back it up.
退后退后我们都保持现场
Back up. Back up. We want to keep this clear.
好了该上哪儿上哪
Okay, come on. You got somewhere to go, go there.
你看见啥了没有
You see anything? - No.
你有看到发生了什么吗没有
Did you see what happened? Nope.
你呢
How about you?
没有没有太可惜了
No. No, it's a shame.
我每天在这儿遛狗这是个很棒的店
I walk my dog here every morning. It's a lovely store.
为何有人这么做
Why'd they do it?
所有待命单位注意
Any available units to handle
在Sierra Drive2316号♥发生致命武器袭击
an ADW in progress at 2316 Sierra Drive?
报♥警♥人称有尖叫声…
P/R reports screams coming from.
就在这山上是的
That's right up the hill. Yeah.
看到有个男子持着刀
...and observed possible man with a knife.
可复命单位确认
Unit to handle, identify
A57收到
A57, show us responding.
预计60秒到达
E. T. A. 60 seconds.
请派另一组来处理我们手上的蓄意破坏案件
Please redirect another unit to our vandalism call.
嗨Bryant警官 谢谢你过来
Hey, Officer Bryant. Thanks for coming.
他想吃霸王餐
He didn't have any money.
我说我要报♥警♥他叫我打给你
When I said I was gonna call the cops, he said to call you.
谢谢Adelien嗯
Thanks, Adeline. Mm- hmm.
嗨Bryant警官
Hey, Officer Bryant.
很高兴能在这见到你
I'm glad to see you here.
有人偷了我钱包
Somebody stole my wallet.
C 0p 你逗我呢嗯
You kidding me, huh?
嘿嗯…
Hey, uh
Charles Hamilton
Charles Hamilton.
Ben Sherman警官
Officer Ben Sherman.
你找到Ted了吗
Have you found Ted?
没还没但我们一定尽力
Uh, no, not yet, but we're doing everything we can.
天啊他受伤了吗
Oh, my God. I- is he hurt?
我们真的还不清楚
We really don't know much yet.
我无法相信会发生这种事
I can't believe that this is happening.
你利Ted最后一次通话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Ted?
在我去Massachusetts之前
Um, before I went to Massachusetts,
八天前了
which was eight days ago.
有什么我们该了解的问题吗
Any problems that we should be aware of?
毒品工作上的问题之类的
Drugs, problems at work, anything like that?
没有一切都很好
No. Everything's been great.
工作也没问题
Um, work is awesome.
他也没有吸毒之类的恶习
He doesn't do drugs or anything weird like that.
他有很多朋友
Um, he has a ton of friends.
大家都很喜欢他
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表