剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Everybody loves him
除了我不知道
Um, well, except- I don't know.
我肯定这不足为奇
I'm sure it's nothing.
不任何事都有帮助
No, everything helps.
那好吧嗯
Yeah, okay. Um...
这事太傻
Well, it's just so stupid
我都不敢相信我会告诉你这事
that I can't even believe that I'm telling you,
但有这样一个女孩
but, um, there is this girl.
算是朋友的朋友吧
She's kind of like a friend of a friend, and, um,
Ted答应了帮她完成
Ted had told her that he'd help her with some body parts
她朋友拍的哑剧里的一些身体部分
for some dumb movie that her friend was making.
但却没有兑现她就很是生气
And then, when he couldn't make it, she freaked out,
她就在facebook上
and she left all these, like,
留了有点疯狂的留言
crazy posts on his Facebook page.
你们想看的话我可以给你们看
Um, I can - - I can show them to you if you want.
好的·好吧
Yeah, yeah. Oh, okay.
全部都在这儿
I have them all right on there- - yeah.
好了”你是怎么了”
Okay. "What's wrong with you?
”你保证你会来的”
"You promised you'd be here.
”你要让我失望的话我就杀了你”
I'm gonna f'ing kill you if you let me down. "
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you ever met this girl?
我啊没有从没见过
Have I? No. I- I've never met her.
但是Ted有提过她几次
But, um, Ted had, you know, mentioned her a few times
他说她简直是个疯子
and, I don't know, said she's nuts.
我想她有打给他几次吧
And I- I guess that she called him a few times, also.
”我不会再信你了你的死期到了”
"I can never trust you. Your time is up. "
但那根本说明不了什么对吧
But but that can't mean anything, right?
这女孩的全名是什么
What's this girl's full name?
Belinda Cargrove
Belinda. Um, Belinda Cargrove.
你怎么不在学校
Why aren't you at school?
学校的孩子老打架
The kids at the school they fight.
学校的学生老打架
Kids at the school they fight,
不就这点事吗
the whole thing, right?
但是你得
But you you got to --
你得学会怎么反抗
you got to learn how to fight back or- -
或者跑快点之类的
or run faster or something.
你看汽车杂♥志♥干嘛
What's with the car magazine?
这不是汽车杂♥志♥
It's not a car magazine.
这是野马的特刊
It's a special publication about Mustangs.
野马是好车啊
Mustang's a great car.
我知道我爸就开眼镜蛇野马
I know that. My dad drives a Shelby Mustang.
是吗哪年款- 2012款
Really? What year? - 2012.
超级蛇
Super Snake.
2012款是吗
2012? Really?
是的
Yes, really.
你知道第一辆超级蛇什么时候出的吗
Do you know when they made the first Super Snake?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
1967.
那你知道为什么要生产它吗
You know why they made it?
当然那样卡罗尔眼镜蛇就可以
Yeah. Uh, so Carroll Shelby could,
检测新轮胎的质地
uh, test out new tires. Yeah.
你知道一共造了多少辆吗
Do you know how many they made?
我知道一辆
Yeah, I do. One.
你知道…好了我也不想结束
Do you know - okay, I hate to bring thjs
你们这重要的谈话
very important conversation to an end,
但有人需要回家了吧
but somebody's got to get home
以免他的养母担心
so that their foster mom doesn't worry.
哦
Ow!
你肩膀咋的了
What's what's with the shoulder?
我告诉过你呀都是克♥林♥顿♥小学的那些孩子
It I- Itold you. It's the kids at Mrs. Clinton's.
他们太蠢了
They're so so stupid.
好了好消息是你可以坐皇冠维克
AlI right. Well, good news is you get to ride in a Crown Vic.
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
这可是警车里的超级蛇
It's the Super Snake of cop cars.
看到她了
Got her.
就是那个房♥子
That's the house.
我孩子往窗户里看
My kids looked in the window,
他们看见了血还有刀
and they saw blood and and krives.
口 但也不知道具体情况嘿你就呆在这
- I- it could be anything. - Hey, you stay here.
就在这
Stay herel
A57请求支援
A57 requesting backup.
安全
Clear!
放下把刀放下
Drop it! Drop the knife!
放下
Drop it!
怎么怎么了
What? What is it?
是山羊
It is goat.
山羊仅此而已吗?
Goat? That's it?
嘿
Hey! Hey.
我叫你呆在原地啊
I told you to stay back
要吃吗
Want a bite?
不没胃口
No. Lost my appetite.
山羊而已
It is goat.
你的汉堡呢
Where's your burger?
别这样
Oh, come on.
别告诉我
Don't tellrme that
那就让你倒胃口了
that upset your delicate sensibilities.
你没看到那东西吗
Man, did you see that thing?
那你以为肉从哪来的
Where do you think meat comes from?
超♥市♥的泡沫盘里用塑料包着
Supermarket in a styrofoam tray, wrapped in plastic.
拜托
Come on.
反正不是从那家伙的浴缸里来
Not that dude's tub.
尝一下
Try it.
真的?
Really?
尝尝拜托
Try it, please.
给我过来
Come here!
别这样
Come on.
嘿又有活了
Hey, we got something.
就这些了 你个骗人婊♥子♥
- That's all there is! - You lying bitch!
嘿你的工作就是每天挣钱
Hey! Yourjob is to make money every day!
嘿 我把他的钱都给他了
Hey! lgave him his money!
放开你到那边去
Break it upl You, over herel
你到护栏那边上去把身份证拿出来
You, up on the curb let's see some ID. now.
你到那边去到这边很抱歉很抱歉
You over there, go over here. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
脸向下分开站往下边下边
Look down here. Just separate. Move down here. Down, move down
把身份证交出来
Let's see some ID. AII right,
慢慢的
Slowly
把手放到我看得见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
双手放到脑后
Put your hands behind your head.
A57 请求调查Jameson Gus的资料
A57, requesting wants and warrants on Jameson, Gus,
出生于1962年12月24日
12- 24- 1962,
男子白人黑色眼睛棕色头发6英尺187磅
male, white, black, brown, 6, 187 pounds.
E6661829
Edward- 6661829.
记下来搭档
Call it, partner.
我猜可能有
I'm gonna guess, uh,
隐藏武器Cooper警官
concealed weapon, Officer Cooper.
哦叮叮叮
Oh! Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!
恭喜Lucero警官
Officer Lucero,
你赢得了Viking range牌洗衣机和烘干机
you win the Viking range and the washer and dryer!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好啊
Ha!
还有额外惊喜
Uhpl And the bonus round.
前往胡安岛的甜蜜之旅
Trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
那是我的
That's mine!
你说你弄丢了你个贱♥人♥
You told me you lost it, you bitch!
你敢跟我这样说话
Don't you talk to me that way out here.
贱♥人♥贱♥人♥贱♥人♥
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch!
A57 查知为代号♥6C187的嫌犯
A57, you have a code 6- Charles- 187 suspect
在你位置收到
at your location. Copy.
Gus Jameson
Gus Jameson!
你很骄傲的因谋杀被捕了
You are the proud owner of a warrant for murder.
谋杀谁
Murder? Who?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表