剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
你会得回她的还有你的孩子
You're gonna get her back, man, and your kids.
想想你的孩子他们需要你
Think about your kids, They need you.
他们需要你
They need you.
在哪…车钥匙在哪伙计
Where are- I need the keys to the car, man.
不能开卡车了他们在找卡车
Can't take the truck. They're lookina for it, man.
我们需要钱我需要钱
We need cash! I need cash. man!
要不是这些混♥蛋♥哪有这些破事
We didn't aet shit because of these assholes!
钥匙在哪在你身上吗
Where are the keys. man? You got the keys on you?
嗯
Yeah.
他们的钱包在哪
Where are their wallets?
在卡车里
In the truck. Huh?
嘿嘿
Hey. hey.
别碰他
off of him.
嘿别碰他
Hey! Get off him!
你的银行密♥码♥多少
What's your ATM number. huh?
12 52
12- 52.
好的大块头继续
There we go. Here. bia boy. Come on.
你的银行密♥码♥多少
What's your ATM number?
7- 1- 4- 0.
这就对了不难吧
There we go. Not so hard, huh?
看着他们
Watch them!
想到什么就打给我们好吗
Giye us a call if you think of anything else all riaht?
多谢发现什么异常就通知我
Thanks a lot Let me know if yoy see anything or hear anything.
谢谢
Thank you
哦沮丧
Oh. man.
没线索了
Lot of dead ends
是啊再去找找别的
Yeah. well. let's go find another one.
怎么了
What's up?
那条裤子那双鞋你觉得像是警服吗
Those pants. those boots. They look police issue to you?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
嘿嘿
Heyl Hey
别别
No, no
你的裤子哪来的
Where'd you aet those pants?
A28 报告有骚乱
Adam- 28. respond to a 415,
在Main大街和第三大街拐角有邻里争吵
neiahbor dispute at the corner of 3rd and Main.
哦你就是对讲机里唱歌♥的那位
Oh. Oh you're the BB King impersonator
你哪来这些东酉
Where'd you get this stuff? Adam- 28
是我的我找到的
It's mine. I found it.
告诉我哪找到的
Show me where
告诉我哪找的
Show me wherel
这里
In there
去查查监控录像
Got a couple of cameras.
Ben"前方有冰山”
Ben. Icebera straiaht ahead.
上帝啊
Jesus.
给我一点时间
Uh, giye me a second.
You don't return my calls now? 你现在都不回我电♥话♥啦
令天很多事
It's a crazy day.
你上了别的人吗 Brooke 别这样
Areyousomeone else? - Brooke, come on.
回答我
Answer the guestion
好的好没错我是上了别人·你这烂人
AII right, all rightl Yes, yeslIm somebody else. - peice of shit
很爽行了吗
ft's amazina. all riaht?
抱歉很抱歉好吗
Sorry. I'm sorry. okay? I'm sorry.
我太过分了我很抱歉好吗
That was - that was mean. fm sorry allright?
你完了Sherman 你犯了大错了
You Ibleepl up. Sherman. You made a bia mistake.
你说的对好吗
I'm sure you're riaht. Okay.
我要上遍Alyarado区所有的条子
I'm aonna suck eyery in the Alyarado Diyision.
你个烂货
You piece of shit!
我得走了
I got to ao.
你会后悔遇见我的你个娘们
You're gonna wish you neyer met me, you pussy!
我的线人看到面瘫男了我们走
My CI. Spotted Strokeface. Let's ao.
Cooper和Lucero在上午10: 22执行代号♥6
Cooper and Lucero went code 6 about 10: 22 a. M.
这个流浪汉 Ralph
Ralph, the homeless guy
在1点与1点半之间发现对讲机
he found the radio and pants around 1: 00. 1: 30.
差不多就是这段时间他们穿过小巷
so that's our window of them going through this alley
看是他们后退
Look. That's them, that's them. Back it up.
好的嗯…放大车牌看看
AlI riaht, let's. uh...Let's zoom in on the license plate.
有了1E49901 1 0 01
We got 1 Edward 4- 9- 9- 0- 1
找到了吗
Did you get that?
卡车登记在Drancis yincent O'Brien的名下
Truck's reaistered to a Francis yincent O'Brien
Coic canyon路2241号♥
2241 Cold Canyon Road
Got it Riaht Thank you. 收到好的谢谢
你觉得我们要不要去Hollywood区帮忙
Don't you think we should be helpina out in Hollywood,
人越多越快找到Cooper他们
put as many bodies on findina Cooper as possible?
Sammy 和你说话呢
Sammy. I'm talkina to you.
我在看着面瘫男
I got eyes on Strokeface.
Sammy
Sammy.
注意安全好吗
Just be careful. all riaht?
怎么
What's up?
你想怎么样
So, what you want, man?
你是不是叫了几个手下去了我家
Did you send some of your boys by my house?
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't eyen know what you're talking about.
是吗
No?
我好像记得
Cause I seem to remember
你威胁我看的NBK标记
you threateninc that exact same thina,
和那些混♥蛋♥闯进我家后
and then some assholes break into my hoysel
留的标记一样
tag it uo NBK
还真是巧合啊哥们
That's some coincidence, pal.
拜托我兄弟可没那么傻♥比♥好吗
Come on man My boys ain't stupid like that. all riaht?
哦是没有哦
Oh. no. Of course not
那你在哪认识他们的?哈佛?
Where'd you all meet anyhow? Haryard?
不如你跟我去趟局里
Why don't you come with me down to the station?
你能告诉我到底发生了什么
You can tell me all about it, the whole thina.
你要把这事推到我头上是吗
So you gonna put that shit on me. riaht?
嗯
Uh- huh.
你不仅作假而旦疯了伙计
You crooked and yoy crazy. man.
我可不会回去坐牢狗♥日♥的♥
I ain't goina back to iail. Mother
你跟我说什么
What did you what did you say to me?
我说我不会回监狱的
Said I ain't goina back to iail.
Sammy别管他了下车
Sammy. screw him. Get out of the car.
我们知道哪能找到他
We know where to find him.
狗♥日♥的♥
Mother ibleepl
A36正在追捕一辆灰色凯迪拉克
A36 - show us in pursuit of a aray Cadillac.
在Dawson路上转进小巷
...turnina down an alley onto Dawson.
- 车牌是4M21D24 安全吗
License plate 4- Mary- 2- 1- Dayid- 2- 4 Clear?
安全
Clear.
转入Court街
Turnina onto Court Streef
安全?·安全
Clear? - Clear.
Ben Ben他停了
Ben, Ben, he's stopping.
别跑了伙计你知道跑不掉了
Come on. man. You know I'm gonna catch you.
好的
All riaht.
别跑了伙计别跑了
Come on, man. Come on.
嘿
Hey!
靠
Shit.
哦靠
Oh. shit.
救护车在路上了
There's an ambulance on the way.
挺住
Hana on!
挺住
Hang on.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
真是倒霉
What a shit show.
抱歉哥们
I'm sorry, man.
嘿你不可能预计到会如此
Hey. there's no way you could haye predicted this.
你是对的
No. you were right.
你的报告做了吗
You already gjye your statement?
嗯我会挺你了
Yeah. Yeah. I got you.
如果你想去Hollywood区
If you want to head oyer to Hollywood.
我会罩你的
I'll coyer for you.
我想他们会理解的
I'm sure they'll understand.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯去吧说真的
Yeah. Go. Seriously
嗯好的
Yeah. all riaht
好的谢了别气馁好吗
AII riaht. Thanks. Hey hana in there. okay?
好的你也是
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表