剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
恩听起来不错
Yeah, that could work.
你个傻♥逼♥你抢我车道
You stupid! You cut me off!
咋你♥他♥妈♥会开车嘛
What? You drive like shit!
还有脸出来开出租
You call yourself a taxi driver?
Lydia这点小事别管了
Lydia, look, it is not worth it.
让别人去管吧
Let someone else deal with this.
-我可以报♥警♥ 嘿
- I will call 911. Hey!
嘿能不能别吵了
Hey! Forget about it
嘿嘿闹够了没有
hey! Hey, that's enough!
警♥察♥都给我住手 臭三八
Police! That's enough! Bitch!
往后退警♥察♥往后退嘿嘿
Back up! Police! Back up! Back up! Back up! Hey! Hey!
往后退你没事吧
Back up! Are you okay?
你还好吧恩 20QN65
Are you all right? Yeah.
我还好
I think so.
我尿裤子了
I pissed my pants.
希望你地板烂掉
I hope it ruins your floor.
现在我们可以谈了
We can talk now.
你是要去酒吧吗
You going to the bar?
你打算教育我应该戒酒吗
You gonna talk to me now about being a drunk?
你是真打算教育我上瘾的危害性
You really want to talk to me about addiction?
你自己带新人的时候都在嗑药
Training boots when you were stoned out of your mind.
我退休了都听说了
I'm retired, and I heard about it.
每个人都知道
Everyone knows about it.
我一辈子都在帮别人
Spent my life helping other people.
知道我最后得到什么了吗
You know what I qot in return?
一无所有除了一堆烂事
A shit sandwich, extra side of shit.
当下班的时候
When you punch out,
你本应该觉得你的生活很有意义
you're supposed to feel like you lived a meaningful life.
你
You.
做了一些好事
...did some qood.
在朋友圈里有影响力
You had an impact on your guys.
我
I.
但是慢慢的人们开始不给你打电♥话♥了
But then, after a while, people stop calling.
开始不过来看你了
They stop dropping by.
没人想听你的光辉往事
Nobody wants to hear about your old capers.
Barb也病了
And then Barb got sick.
在警♥察♥学校的时候他们额
In the academy, they, uh.
一开始就
It starts there.
给你洗♥脑♥
They beat it into you
说警♥察♥在任何情况下都要克制自己
that you're always supposed to be in control.
自我克制
Control.
我变得冷漠
I put up so many damn walls that I
甚至都不会去拥抱她安慰她
I couldn't even hug her and tell her
告诉她会好起来的
that she was gonna be okay.
在她生命里最后那点时光
When she was dying.
哈克制
Ha! Control.
最后我只剩下一堆毫无意义的
And all I've got is a shadow box --
各种奖章
doesn't mean shit.
最后整天混酒吧
And a stool at the bar
紧挨着一堆我亲手抓过的混球
right next to the assholes I used to arrest.
你对我影响很大
You had an impact on me.
少忽悠我了Johnny
Don't bullshit me, Johnny.
我当时还是个二级小警员
I was a P2 pup.
我搭档也是
So was my partner.
一天晚上我们出警去广场处理一个枪击案
One night, we got a shot- up D. B. lying in a courtyard.
不知道枪手藏在哪
Didn't know where the suspect was,
血迹从死者公♥寓♥一路延伸到广场
there was a blood trail from the victim's apartment.
邻居们觉得
The neighbors said that they thought
死者的孩子们还在公♥寓♥里
that the dead guy's kids were still inside.
当时我很害怕
I was...scared.
真的很害怕
I was so scared.
其他警员也很害怕
I could see the fear in the other officers' faces.
然后你来到现场
And then you rolled up.
我一看到你
And when I saw you.
我就知道我会没事的
I knew I was qonna be okay.
我可以胜任这份工作
That I could do it.
你就像我的上帝
You were like a God to me.
我曾经也是个人物对吧
I was good once, wasn't I?
是的恩
Yeah. Yeah.
我也不知道怎么会沦落成这样
I don't know how I got here.
呼
Whew.
结果本不应该是这样的
This is not how it was supposed to be.
是的长官
No, sir.
你不会这么沉沦下去的老家伙
And you are not going out like this, old man.
我不会坐视不管
I'm not letting you.
我不会的
I'm not letting you.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表