剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
真的哟
Oh. yeah.
A57 Selma大街221号♥有未知事件
A57 handle unknown trouble at 221 Selma Ayenue.
报♥警♥者称有可疑人物在废弃大楼里活动
P/R reports suspicious actiyity at the yacant buildina.
A57前往处理
A57. Show us handlina
A57执行代号♥6
A57 Show us code 6
看那蠢货
Look at this idiot.
聪明的也不会被抓
We don't catch the smart ones.
想去会会这货吗
You want to go ruin his day?
荣幸之至
Absolutely.
抱歉
Excuse mel
打扰了先生
Excuse me, sir
玩儿得挺好
How you doing?
哦天
Oh. man.
放下撬棍
You want to drop the crowbar?
举起手来放下撬棍
Put the hands in the air. Drop the crowbar.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
伙计嘿
Dude, hey...
- 双手交叉 见鬼伙计
Lace your finaers. Goddamn it, man.
背过身去 我真背到家
Turn around. Just the shit I need. riaht. man?
背过身去 真♥他♥妈♥蠢
Turn around. F**king stupid as hell.
衣袋里有违禁物品吗
Got anythina in your pockets I need to know about?
没有
No, man.
没有吗针管啥的 没有
No? No needles? No.
双手扣好背在脑后别动
Keep your fingers laced behind your head.
我不是放着了吗
Just around out here, man.
再问一次衣袋里
Now. do you haye anythina in your pockets
有违禁物品没
you want to tell me about?
说了没有
Not nothina.
手背好
Keep your hands laced behind your head.
没骗我吗
So. I'm not aonna be surprised?
不会被我搜到什么吗 不会
I'm not gonna find anythina on you? No, man.
最后一次机会 没有
You haye one more chance. No
噢噢噢
Ohh! Oh oh!
趴下 趴在地上
Lay down Stay on the around.
趴下 嘿扔掉武器
Get on the ground! Heyl Dropl
嘿
Heyl
好了 你♥他♥妈♥不准动
All right. Don't you Ibleepl moye. man!
他妈的别动
Don't you f**king moye!
我们手里有枪伙计
Shitl What are we doing here, man? !
摘下他的皮带 好
Get his beltl Okay.
- 这就对了 摘下皮带
Yeah! Get his belt off!
解下来解下来
Take off your shit! Take off your shit!
-你做梦 · 解开皮带
I'm not doina that, man. Take off your belt!
闭嘴给老子他妈闭嘴
Shut upl I will your shit up, man!
不准动 - 别动
Don't moye. Don't moye.
摘下那见鬼的皮带
Get his belt man!
- 再做一次 Henry
Do it aaain! Henry!
拿到枪了Coop
I got his gun. Coop!
摘下他的皮带
Hey, take off his beltl
摘下来 嘿
Take it off! Hey!
A57你们还在执勤地点吗
A57. are you still code 6 at your location?
A57请回复
A57. come in.
A57请回复
A57. come in.
真不该扔掉武器的
We should haye neyer aiyen up our weapons.
- 让教科书害惨了 - 要是你被枪顶着
- That's textbook shit. Textbook don't do much
教科书还有个屁用对吧
when your partner's got a aun to his head. riaht?
啊我放松警惕了真♥他♥妈♥蠢
Ah. I let my auard down stupid.
我还不是一样马也有失前蹄的时候
So did I. It's okay. It was a mistake.
看见他们的牙了吗 嗯
You see their teeth? Yeah.
吸毒的 嗯
Meth mouth. Yeah.
他们在偷铜线就为了吸一口
They're stealina copper wire to get hiah
他们只想要钱
They iust they iust want money.
去看看
Let's check it out.
A35正在A57的位置执行代号♥6
A35. I'm code 6 at A57's location.
发现他们警车稍等
I haye a yisual on their yehicle. Stand by.
管子还在运作
Tube's still racked.
不太对劲伙计
This ain't right, man.
不太对劲
This ain't riaht.
天啊是Brooke 我们分手了
Jesus. Brooke we broke uo
现在她不停地给我打电♥话♥
Now she won't stoo calling me.
蛋疼啊
Sucks.
嘿我想找一些人谈谈
Hey, I aot some people I want to talk to
他们可能有NBK的信息
might haye some information about the NBKs.
你不觉着我们应该让别人来处理这件事吗
Don't you think we should let some other auys handle that?
怎么
What?
Mendoza那白♥痴♥诈伤的时候
Dipshit Mendoza fakes aettina lit up,
你变身Charles Bronson(坚持不懈)
you turn into Charles Bronson,
但现在他们跑到我家来撒野
but now they come to my house,
你是我的搭档啊你现在却害怕了
you're my friaaina partner. you aet all sheepish?
你告诉过我不要插手那件事
You told me it was a mistake aettina inyolyed with that,
结果证明你是对的
and you were riaht. okay?
我尽力调查了那件事
I- I pushed it,
结果一个孩子遭到了枪击
and a little kid ended up aettina shot.
我只是听你的话了
I'm iust listenina to what you told me.
这是我的想法
I haye a point.
我不会去开枪打谁
I'm not gonna shoot anybody.
我就是到处打听打听
I iust want to ask around.
行嗯好的
Okay. yeah AIL riaht
我们去哪
Where we headed?
Hollywood区
Hollywood Diyjsjon
干嘛
For what?
她没说只说那里需要我们
She wouldn't say She iust said we were needed there
我去去就来
I want to make a auick stop.
啥什么事
What? What's this?
就是个老朋友
It's an old friend. okay?
我马上就回来了
I'll be riaht back.
Bryant警官见到你总是很高兴
Officer Bryant. always a pleasure.
Lang警官
NO EXCUSE Detectiye Lana.
嘿听说有人闯进你家你没事吧
Hey, heard about the break- in at your place. You all riaht?
哦是啊我没事挺好的
Oh. yeah. I'm I'm fine. Okay.
你怎么样?
How you doina?
挺好的
I'm good.
- 是吗是的
Yeah? Yeah.
那么你能帮我个忙吗
So. uh could you do me a fayor?
帮我留意一下NBK看看谁知道什么事
Keep an eye out for any NBKs. anybody who knows anythina.
我要亲手
I want to be the auy
送那个混♥蛋♥进警局
that walks this asshole into the station.
我希望能亲自给他戴上手铐你知道吗
I want- I want to put the cuffs on him, you know?
当然这你不必多言但你要多加小心啊
Of course Say no more. But you should be careful.
我一直跟这些混♥蛋♥打交道
I'm dealing with these assholes all the time,
在人家房♥子是涂标志不像是他们所为
and tagging up someone's house isn't really their style.
拿AK杀人才是他们的作风
Liahtina someone up with a couple AKs is.
嗯是啊
Yeah. Of course.
如果需要联♥系♥我
If you. uh. need to get in touch.
不用非得是工作的事
Doesn't haye to be work- related.
你结婚太久了Bryant
You'ye been married too long, Bryant,
啥我靠
What? Shit.
嗯我收好了
Uh. I- I'll hold on to this.
我不知道
I don't know.
我找到了泡妞的好办法
I'ye got a real way with the ladies.
天啊你竟然还真能钓到妹子
Jesus Hate to see what haooens when you actually get laid.
那是
Yeah
那是Pacific区的Wilson和Hunter
There's Wilson and Hunter from Pacific.
是
Yeah.
我还认出两个西南区的
And I recoanize those two from Southwest.
这事把大家都叫来了
Gettina eyerybody in on this.
好了注意啦请大家找地方坐一下
AlI riaht listen up. please! Grab a seat!
注意啦事情是这样的
Listen up! Here s the deal.
目前我们有两个Hollywood区的巡警失踪
Currently we haye two Hollywood patrol officers missing.
具体细节还不清楚
Details are sketchy at the moment,
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表