剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You never liked Mendoza.
我挺喜欢他的好吧
I like him fine.
而且我认识他比你久多了
And I've known him a lot longer than you.
是Dawn这下可好
Dawn, great.
上次她在车里吐了
Last time, she threw up in the unit.
A36 我们被一个市民拦下
A36, show us on a citizen flag down.
她在干什么
What the hell's she doing?
我需要帮助
Ineed some help, man!
离车远点
Back away from the vehicle.
我需要和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you, man!
离这车远点
Back away from the car!
怎么了Dawn
What's going on, Dawn?
这贱♥人♥欠了我20块钱
This bitch owes me 20 bucks.
怎么欠的
For what?
我们在做交易
An exchange of goods.
毒品
Drugs?
嗯
Yeah.
什么毒品 一种可♥卡♥因♥
What kind? Rock.
我不卖♥♥毒品
I don't sell drugs.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean you don't sell drugs?
我说我不卖♥♥毒品我卖♥♥身
I mean I don't sell drugs. I'm a prostitute.
A36代号♥4
A36. Show us code 4.
你好吗两个开心果甜味筒
How you doing? Pistachio nut, two cones.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
有什么可以帮你吗
Can I help you?
当你傻站着没事做的时候
While you're standing around,
很多犯罪正在发生
there are crimes being committed.
如果我们插队的话你会不会开心点
Would it make you happier if we had cut the line?
你在浪费我们纳税人的钱
You're wasting our taxpayers'dollars.
女士你工作的时候有休息时间吗
Ma'am, do you get a break while you're at work?
有的
Yes.
你有啊你要知道我们是十二小时轮班制
You do? You see because we work 12- hour shifts.
十二个小时跟流氓毒贩强♥奸♥犯打交道
12 hours, dealing with gangsters, crackheads, rapists,
为了你们晚上能睡得踏实
all so that people like yourself can sleep better at night.
我们是警官没错
Now, just because we're peace officers,
但不表示我们无权休息
it doesn't mean we are not entitled to a break,
就像现在在这个大热天
or in this case, enjoying a cold treat
和别人一样吃个冷饮
on a very hot day just like everyone else.
你的工资是我给的
I pay your salary.
是么女士你确实给了
You know what, ma'am? Yes, you do.
这么说来这雪糕其实是你买♥♥的
Which means that you have actually paid for this.
想舔一口吗
You want a lick?
你看到地毯了吗很新
Did you see the carpet? It was new.
都没怎么铺开来用
Wasn't even tacked down yet.
是啊想要隐藏犯罪痕迹
Yeah, trying to hide an incriminating stain.
她做的有氧运动让她保持这身材
Her cardio was carrying the body.
挺举对翘臀很有用嘛
Dead lifts. Good for the glutes.
是大美臀吧
That's the Booty.
我和你赌20块钱是他消失之后的事
And I bet you 20 bucks it was after he disappeared.
这赌注太烂了
That's a sucker's bet.
我再押200块
I will raise you $200
赌那些漫游收费记录
and bet you that the roaming charges don't match up
和她说的在峡谷的时间对不上
to the time she says she was in the canyon.
是啊
Yeah.
”我的丈夫死了
"My husband just clied,
所以我得去健身呐”
so I'm gonna go to the gym and work out. "
我想他们管那叫销魂眼吧
I think they call that the eye of the tiger.
哦
Ohh.
一群Rampart的朋友要出去喝几杯
A couple friends from Rampart are going out for drinks
庆祝一个朋友生日
to celebrate a friend's birthday.
什么
What?
你也有朋友
You have friends?
没有啦我觉得这挺好的
No, no, I think irs a good idea.
你该去的但你还要给孩子喂奶
u should go, be good for you. Long as you pump and dump.
哦不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我不用担心那个我现在不用母乳喂养了
l don't have to worry about that, cause I gave up nursing.
我用奶粉
Switched to formula.
你简直比我妈还烦
You are worse than my mom!
嘿听好啦
Now, listen, hey.
一个女人有权利选择
A woman has a right to choose
她觉得最适合她的方式
whatever she feels is best for her.
当然了用奶粉会经常疝气
Of course, it makes the colic worse,
过没所谓你想怎样就怎样Lydia Adams大小姐
but, hey, you do your thing, Miss Lydia Adams.
我昨晚只睡了四个小时
I got four hours of sleep last night.
奶粉会让孩子吃的饱一些
Formula sits longer in the baby's stomach.
帮我个忙别买♥♥那些已经召回的
Just do me a favor and don't buy the recalled stuff
加了甲虫幼虫的那些
with the beetle larvae in it.
你是谁啊母乳协会的
What are you, a member of the La Leche League?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我已经付了第一次的钱了
I already paid for the first one.
那你叫加州见鬼去吧
ell, you can tell the State of California they can kiss my ass!
哦我又得付另一个监护权官司的诉讼费
Ohh. I got to pay for another custody evaluation.
Tammi要把我的钱都花光了
Tammi's sucking my bank account dry.
她让我债台高筑啊
She's pushing me further in debt.
你有想过当保安赚外快吗
You ever think about getting your guard card?
我听说塔吉特百货正为了复活节大甩卖♥♥在招人
I hear target's hiring for their easter sale.
那我从你朋友那借点钱怎么样
How about I get a loan from your folks?
哦
Oh.
空调是不是有问题啊这么热
The air's not working right. It's hot, man.
我们在这干嘛呢
What are we doing here?
只是在附近巡逻看看有没有什么事发生
Uh, just passing on through, see if anything's going on.
等等有活干了
Wait a second. Here we go.
没有证据说是Eastside G's帮干的
There was no confirmation that it was the Eastside G's.
没错但我们朋友Dewain有法♥院♥拘票
Yeah. Our pal Dewain's got a bench warrant.
这是合法程序
It's a legit stop.
嘿Ben
Hey, Ben!
嘿Dewain
Hey, Dewain!
1 哟Dewain
Yo, Dewain!
怎么样了伙计
Yo, what's up, man?
我们没被邀请啊
We didn't get the invite.
是我儿子生日
It's my son's birthday party.
嗯看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
就用你几分钟
This'll just take a minute.
你好吗
How you doing?
听着
So, look
我们一个朋友被枪打了
A friend of ours got shot.
传言说是你们帮的人干的
Word is someone from your clique did it.
他还活着吗
He alive?
嗯
Yeah.
不是我们干的
We didn't do it.
Eastside G's帮越来越有胆了
Eastside G's have been getting bolder.
大家都知道你们对反黑组不满
Everybody knows you got beef with our gang guys.
我有逮捕令Dewain
I've got a warrant, Dewain.
你没出席法♥院♥的传召
You missecl court appearance.
我被我儿子的出生耽误了
I was locked up when my son was born.
这是我陪他的第一个生日
It's the first birthday Pm around rajrj,
你给我们需要的信息就让你回去派对
u give us what we need, we'jj let you go back to your party.
湃托兄弟
Come on, dawg,
嘿你要是错过蛋糕我会恨你的
Hey, I would hate for you to miss the cake.
你儿子就要吹蜡烛许愿了
Your little boy blowing out the candles, making a wish.
好吧好吧
AlI right, look. Fine. Fine. Look.
我听说Laron...
I heard that Laron...
在说什么要干♥死♥条子
Talkin'shit about blastin' on Five- O's.
Laron Two- Treys帮的那个
Laron, from Two- Treys?
你们的死对头
Your rival gang?
怎么你们不信我
B What? You don't believe me?
没有
No.
好吧我拿我老妈起誓
Fine, Ipyt jt on my ramra
少来Dewain
Come on Dewain.
中南区谁不知道你恨你妈
Everybody in South Central knows you hate your mama.
你敢拿你儿子发誓吗
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表