剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
又或许只是他惊慌了
or perhaps that's iust what happens when he panics. "
你觉得是我越线了
You think I broke the code?
不
No.
你先越了线
You broke it first.
我身不由己
I stuck mv neck out.
不必多问
No questions asked.
当你遇到Tammi的破事时我跟内务部撒谎
And I lied to I. A. When vou beat the shit out of Tammi.
我支持了你伙计100%
I backed vou. man. 100%.
我说没有什么带子
said there was no [bleepl tape.
而当你无法释怀罪恶感
And then when vou can't shake the auilt,
像个该死的八婆一样不放过自己
can't live with vourself. like some aoddamn altar bov,
我能坐视不管吗
I'm supposed to let that happen?
不
No.
不能
No.
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
做了任何一个人都会做的
What anv sane person would do.
我这么做才让你没有毁了自己的一辈子
I did it so vou wouldn't mess up vour whole life.
狗屁你自己知道
That's shit. You know it
你为了保全自己你一向如此
You did it for vou. like vou alwavs do.
你是为了自己
You did it for vourself.
救过你你救过我?
more times than I can count. - You saved mv ass?
那他妈是你的工作
You that's vour ibleepl iob.
你想我表扬你吗
You want a pat on the back?
一提你是在将我的生命我儿子的生命置于危险后救
saved mv life after vou put mv life in danaer. after vou put mv son's l
你还想要表扬吗
So, vou want a pat on the back?
也许要该打给Beck警长
Mavbe I'll aive Chief Beck a call
让他再给你一枚奖章 Sherman警官
and he can qive vou another hero's award, Officer Sherman.
你个**海报男
You ibleepl poster bov.
你不就想这样吗
Is that what vou want?
**你
bleepl vou.
** 你个混♥蛋♥
bleepl me. You piece of shit.
放开我
Get off me.
我们曾是搭档
We were partners!
我们曾是搭档
We were partners!
曾经是
Were.
没错曾经是
That's riaht were.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
你是对的
You're riaht.
我的确是做回巡警想有所改变
I did come back to patrol to trv and make a difference
帮助警♥察♥避免犯我犯过的错
to help cops avoid some of the mistakes I made
然而…
Hell
有些错我一犯再犯
Some of the mistakes I continue to make.
但我能做的就是做给他们看
But all I can do is show them bv how I act out there...
我怎么做好我自己
to hold on to who I am
看是否有人在意
and see if anvbodv cares.
我帮不了每个人
I won't help evervone.
我根本不可能
I couldn't possiblv.
我现在明白了
I- I can see that now.
但我也不必这样
But I don't reallv have to. vou know?
那并不是我的全部
That's not all it is for me.
嘿你在干什么
Hev. what the hell are vou doina?
远离我的东西
Get off mv damn propertv.
我跟你说过我要是再过来
I told vou if I had to come back here aaain.
你就要有麻烦了
we were qonna have a problem.
别碰它
Leave it off.
我会让你因为在这种大♥麻♥
I'm qonna bust vour ass for vour little arow operation
付出代价你想进监狱吗
vou qot qoinq here. You want to qo to iail?
你就是那个警♥察♥我兄弟说起过你
Oh. vou're that cop. Mv brother told me about vou.
很明显他说的不够详细
Yeah. apparentlv. he didn't tell vou enouah.
我们没有种大♥麻♥白♥痴♥
We're not arowina pot. idiot.
我们因为两次没交电费停电
Thev shut off our power'cause we missed two pavments.
我们开♥发♥电机是为了煮饭开灯
We're runnina that so we can cook and keep our liahts on.
这他妈是犯罪吗
Is that a Tbleepl crime now?
是是犯罪扰乱居民
Yeah. it is a crime. It's a noise violation.
你吵的老婆睡不着
You're keepina mv wife up.
让她关窗户啊
Tell her to shut her windows.
外面小声点
Shut up out there!
**猪你说什么
[bleepl pia. - What did vou iust sav?
你听到了
You heard me.
别以为是警♥察♥
Just'cause vou're a cop
你♥他♥妈♥屁♥眼♥就是干净的
doesn't make vou anv less of an asshole.
警♥察♥让我看到你的手
Police! Let me see vour handsl
让我看到你的手
Let me see vour handsl
让我看到你的手
Let me see vour hands!
住手
Stop!
慢慢转过来
Turn around slowlv.
让我看到你的手
Let me see vour hands!
有枪
Gun! Gun!
把枪踢开
Clear that qun.
武器解除
Weapon secure
好的呼叫救援单位
AII riqht, hev, let's qet an R. A.
嘿这家伙是警♥察♥
Hev. this auv's a cop.
是John Cooper
This is John Cooper
嘿叫救援快点
Hev. qet an R A. Hurrv up
挺住伙计挺住
Come on. man. stav with me. Come on.
坚持挺住啊
Come on. Stav with me.
继续呼吸挺住兄弟
Keep breathina. Come on. buddv
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表