剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
This house used to be so noisy.
都是他们的声音
Hmm. It was full of their voices.
Jones女士在你听到街头流言之前
Miss Jones, I have to tell you something
我必须告诉你一些事
before you hear it on the streets.
Ernest声称他是因为毒品债务杀害Floyd
Ernest is claming that he killed Floyd over a drug debt.
他说他们兄弟都在卖♥♥毒
He said the two of them were in business together.
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我知道他不完美
I know he wasn't perfect.
但这个世上只有一个人
But there's only one person in this world
像他那样爱他
who loved him like he was.
他是我的宝贝
He was my baby.
嘿女士们穿好了吗
Hey! You ladies decent?
嘿警长
Hey, Sarge.
我和FID的人说过了
I, uh, spoke with the FI D. guy.
给了他我的枪
I gave him my gun,
他会联♥系♥我的如果他…
said that he could get in touch with me if he- -
不是开枪的事
No, it's not about the shooting.
我是想告诉你你的前妻
I just want to let you know that your ex
投诉你袭击她
filed an assault report against you.
你知道我们得走走样子
You know we have to go through the motions,
但那投诉是胡扯对吧Sammy
but it's bullshit, right, Sammy?
嗯当然
Yeah, of course.
我有什么能做的
Whatever I can do.
我们一起对付她对吧
It's our word versus hers, right?
尽管开口
Whatever you need.
天啊看看这些灰头发
My God. Look at all this gray hair.
我感觉自己还在襁褓看在上帝的份上
I feel like I'm in"Cocoon, "for God's sake.
呼你们谁是Wilford Brimley(老演员)
Whew! Which one of you guys is Wilford Brimley?
传说有人不再带菜鸟啦
Word is that somebody is not training Boots anymore.
传说吗
That the word?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
他们和你话不投机是吧
They just don't speak your language, huh?
这些家伙从警院毕业
The guys coming out of the Academy these days
只是因为他们找不到工作
are just doing it'cause they can't find other jobs.
不配戴警徽
Got no business wearing a badge.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是个问题
That's the problem.
我们都忘了我们有多卑微
We all forget how worthless we were.
你总是不留后路
You were always stepping on your meat.
我怎么教你的
What was it I told you?
稳准狠
"Look sharp. Act sharp. Be sharp. "
这里所有退休的家伙
Every retired guy in there
都曾很拽也很受伤
was an ass kicker and a heartbreaker.
还好我们有可靠的训练官
Good thing we had solid T. O. s
给我们建立基金会
to build a foundation under us.
除了我带的
Except for mine, huh?
真是个混♥蛋♥啊
A real son of a bitch.
是啊毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt about that.
这是自然的规律
It's the natural order of things.
你以为你知道这里的一切
You come in thinking you know who's who at the zoo,
而有天你醒来后发现
and then one day, you wake up and realize
你是最后的莫西干人
that you are the last of the Mohicans.
新来的小孩新的做事方法
New kids around and a new way of doing things.
让你觉得自己没用了
It makes you about as useless as tits on a bowling ball.
你会怎么做
What do you do then?
你会怎么做吗
What do you do then?
你会给自己买♥♥条好船
Then you buy yourself a used hull in the water
回来享受生活
and you kick back and enjoy the good life.
你应该这么干
It's what you do then.
哦
Oh.
谢了Hattie姑妈
Thanks, Aunt Hattie.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表