剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
That's why I'm crying.
所以我才哭
Your teacher told me
你的老师告诉我
he's never seen a fighter as fearless as my daughter.
他从未见过像我女儿这么无畏的斗士
When I watch you
我看着你时
and I see your fierce determination...
能看到你勇猛的决心
I know that your life will not be like mine...
我就知道你的人生不会像我的那样
and that makes me very, very happy.
这让我万分开心
That was the day you took me to the Spring Festival.
那天你带我参加春节庆典
There is much of her in you.
你继承了她很多
I was nourished by her.
她抚育了我
But Joong-Ki was too young.
但宗基当时还太小
It was my duty to raise him in her place.
本该由我代替她抚养他的
But I failed.
但我失败了
What happened was not your fault.
发生的事不是你的错
A lot of people never get the kind of love
很多人从未体验过你母亲
you got from your mother.
给你的那种爱
I certainly didn't.
我就没有
But it didn't turn me into a murderer.
但我也没变成个杀人犯
That may be true.
或许是的
But it doesn't change the feeling inside of me.
但这不能改变我的感觉
I know feelings and emotions can overwhelm our logic,
我知道情绪和情感能淹没我们的逻辑
and at the same time,
但同时
logic can ruin the emotions that make life worth living.
逻辑也能毁掉让人生值得活的情感
My brother killed my father because of me.
我弟弟因为我杀了我父亲
This is not a feeling. It is a fact.
那不是感情 是事实
For many years after my father was killed...
我父亲被杀后很多年里
I believed it was my duty to avenge him.
我认为我有责任为他复仇
I stole a gun.
我偷了把枪
I imagined myself shooting the men who killed him many times.
我想象自己一枪枪打杀了他的人
But you never did.
但你没有
No.
是啊
Why?
为什么
My mother.
我母亲
Come. Sit with me.
来 跟我坐下
I want to talk to you about your father.
我想跟你谈谈你父亲
I asked her if she hated the men who killed him...
我问她是否恨杀了他的人
and she said...
她说
I have no room in my heart for hate.
我心中没有地方放仇恨
I don't have a mother to give such advice.
我没有母亲给我这样的建议
Maybe not.
或许吧
But you have us.
但你有我们
Are you going to tell me...
你要告诉我
I should trust in the law?
我该相信法律吗
No.
不
My father was like your brother.
我父亲就像你弟弟
The world is better off without them.
这世界没有他们会更好
I think I'm more confused than I was before.
我觉得我比之前更困惑了
There's no easy answer, Sun.
这事没有简单的答案 善
Whatever you decide to do...
不管你决定怎么做
just know you won't have to do it alone.
要知道你不会是一个人
Mr. Rodriguez, hi.
罗德里格斯先生
You cut your hair! Excuse me.
你剪了头发 不行
You don't have an appointment with him. Sir!
您跟他没有预约 先生
Did you see it?
你看到了吗
Listen, I gotta call you back.
听着 我得再打给你
Did you watch it?
你看了吗
Oh, yeah, I watched it.
是啊 我看了
It has almost two million hits!
有将近两百万次点击了
Can you believe it?
能相信吗
It is incredible. Lito, this is a bit awkward.
难以置信 利托 这有点尴尬
I thought your lawyer was gonna talk to you.
我以为你的律师会跟你谈
I know. He said that I needed to talk to you.
我知道 他说我得跟你谈谈
He did, did he?
是吗
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 那我们来吧
Before you start,
你开始之前
I know I've been having trouble finding the right project.
我知道我最近一直找不到合适的项目
It's not that.
不是那个
I really think I needed to do this
我真觉得我得先做这个
before I was ready.
才能准备好
Well, I wish you would have talked to us first.
真希望你先跟我们商量
Why?
为什么
Look, I'm not gonna coddle you.
我就不扭扭捏捏了
This agency no longer represents you.
本公♥司♥不再代理你了
What? Look, it has nothing to do with me.
什么 听着 这跟我无关
I mean, I even fought for you.
我还为你争取了
You know, I think that what
我还觉得
you're doing is very, you know... It's important.
你做的事 很重要
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
There are certain high-level clients
但我们CMA有一些
here at CMA who just, you know,
高级客户
they just simply don't agree with your,
实在无法认同你的
I don't know, what do you want to call it? Your lifestyle?
你想怎么说 生活方式吗
It's not a lifestyle.
这不是生活方式
Whatever. Look, they told management in no uncertain terms
随便了 听着 他们对管理层坚决表示
that it was either them or you. Okay?
选他们或选你
Who?
谁
Look, obviously this conversation never took place, okay?
听着 显然这些话我们根本没说过
I mean, we just decided to part ways,
我们只是决定分道扬镳了
and, you know, wish each other the best,
对彼此都祝好
and, uh, explore other opportunities,
探索其他的机会
et cetera. Blah, blah, blah.
等等 什么的废话
You said I was your guy.
你说我是你的人
Well, you lied to us, too.
你也骗了我们
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I offer an opinion?
我能提个意见吗
I came alone.
我一个人来的
I just want to talk. That's all.
我只想谈谈 仅此而已
How did you know I would be here today?
你怎么知道我今天会来
Well, I didn't.
我不知道
I've been here every morning before my shift.
我每天早上上班前都会来
I guessed if you did come, it would be early.
我猜你要是会来 肯定是一大早
I knew it'd be important for you to visit them.
我料到你肯定会想来看他们
I'd have felt the same way if my father committed suicide.
如果我父亲自杀了 我也会是如此
My father did not commit suicide. He was murdered.
我父亲没自杀 他是被杀的
That is a strong allegation, Ms. Bak.
这话很严肃 朴小姐
It's not an allegation, it is a fact, Detective.
不是话 是事实 警探
Do you then have evidence to prove it?
那么你有可以证明的证据吗
I know what my brother has done.
我知道我弟弟做了什么
And I do not require you or the law to believe me.
我不需要你或法律相信
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
Because I have seen your legal system from inside and out.
因为我里里外外见识了你的法律体系
And the last thing I would expect from it is justice.
我才不会指望它给我正义
Look, Ms. Bak...
听着 朴小姐
I meant what I said to your teacher, okay?
我对你老师说的话是真的 好吗
I'm on your side.
我是你这边的
We know that your brother
我们知道你弟弟
is not the man the media believes him to be.
不是媒体所认为的那样
We suspect a lot of illegal money is flowing through his company.
我们怀疑有大量非法资金流过他公♥司♥的账户
We're just not able to prove it yet.
但我们尚不能证明
Listen to yourself, Detective.
听听你自己的话 警探
Is this the system you serve?
这就是你效力的体系吗
Yeah. The law is imperfect.
嗯 法律不是完美的
I'm asking you to trust me and I swear I will protect you.
我求你相信我 我发誓 我会保护你
I don't need anyone's protection.
我不需要别人保护
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
I promised I only wanted to talk,
我保证过我只想谈谈
so I'm not gonna stop you if you prefer to leave.
所以如果你想走 我不会拦你
But... this today,
但 今天
may be my last chance for a rematch.
可能是我最后一次重赛的机会
May I propose a test to your invulnerability, Ms. Bak?
我可以提议试试你的强大吗 朴小姐
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表