剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Why don't they make trains like this anymore?
他们为什么不继续这么设计火车
Our generation's not allowed to have nice things.
我们这一代不允许有好看的东西
Time for another.
是时候吃另一颗了
Never thought I'd say this, but these make me miss the heroin.
从没想过我会这么说 但这确实让我有点想海♥洛♥因♥
God, I miss... ...this.
天哪 好怀念... 这个
Me, too.
我也是
Life on beta blockers... is no life at all.
靠服用测试用的抑制剂生活根本不叫生活
What?
怎么
We're not alone. From last night?
我们并不孤单 从昨晚开始
Aye, from last night.
是啊 从昨晚开始
Though what drove me to such recklessness, I can't say.
但是什么让我这么鲁莽 我不知道
I'm Riley and this is Will. Oh, nice try.
我是莱丽 他是威尔 不错的尝试
But you can just call me...
但你可以叫我
the Old Man of Hoy.
霍伊老人
What's his name?
他叫什么
He doesn't trust us.
他不信任我们
Of course I don't trust you.
我当然不信任你们
I barely escaped with my frontal lobes from your wee disco.
从你的舞厅逃出来我差点丢了额叶
So did we.
我们也是
It seems like you took your blockers at the same we took ours.
看起来你服用的抑制剂和我们的一样
Aye, maybe it's true
是的 也许是真的
that you got out like me by the hair on your chinny-chin.
你们像我一样侥幸逃了出来
Or maybe, just maybe,
也许 只是也许
you were supposed to get out.
你们本来就能出来
He thinks the concert was a BPO trap.
他认为那场音乐会是BPO的陷阱
I've seen more than my fair share of snares.
这种陷阱我见太多了
You do not remain free for 30 years
信任别人
by being the trusting kind.
不可能自♥由♥30年的
Now, whether I'm right or wrong about you,
现在无论我对你的判断对还是错
I suspect we'll be seeing each other again
我怀疑我们会再见的
soon enough.
很快
He's gone.
他走了
I have to go.
我得走了
I know.
我知道
I prepared this.
我准备了这个
Food, some clothes, money.
食物 衣服还有钱
I do not know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
Nothing I have done in my life
我这一生所做的事
exceeds the honor to have been your teacher.
都比不过能有幸成为你的老师
Sometimes, I find her staring at the gate.
有时候 我发现她看着大门
I know she's waiting for you.
我知道她在等你
I promise I will come back.
我保证 我会回来的
We will be here.
我们会在这等你
I'm starving, but... But what?
我饿了 但... 但什么
You were out all day, you slept on the couch...
你出去了一整天 回来睡沙发
Are you mad at me?
你在生我的气吗
No.
没有
Or me? I've been mad at many things these days.
还是生我气 我最近因为很多事情生气
Mostly myself.
大多是因为我自己
No, it's my fault. It's... I push too much.
不 是我的错 是我逼太紧
I get too excited about things. No, no, no. No, this is on me.
我太容易激动了 不不不 是我的错
I shouldn't have made an issue out of the letter.
我不应该因那封信而逼你
No one needs to apologize. Please, Dani, sit.
没人要道歉 丹妮请坐
Thank God! It smells so freaking good!
感谢上帝 太好闻了
I did it again, didn't I?
我又激动了对吗
We love how excited you get.
我们喜欢你激动的样子
We do.
真的
Family, I have something very important to say.
家人们 我有非常重要的事要宣布
This is my mother's special omelet.
这是我妈的特制鸡蛋饼
She would cook this for my father whenever he was missing Spain.
当我爸爸思念西班牙的时候她会做给他吃
You both know me well enough to know that when I am upset,
你们都很了解我 当我低落的时候
I cannot listen to anyone or anything.
谁的话我都听不进去
Oh, yeah.
是的
But last night, I heard a voice...
但昨晚 我听见了一个声音
and that voice was speaking to me as clear as a bell.
那个声音像铃♥声♥一样清晰
What did it say?
它说了什么
It said,
它说
"Pack your bags, family.
"打包行李 家人们
Because we're going to São Paulo!"
因为我么要去圣保罗了"
Yes!
太好了
You. What do you mean?
你这家伙 怎么了
Hello.
你好
Hello. I'm... looking for some courage.
你好 我在寻找勇气
I heard I had a visitor at the office the other day.
我听说有一天办公室有我的访客
I shouldn't have come. No. The guys you met are assholes.
我不应该去的 不 那些家伙是混♥蛋♥
They're sons of the rich who play at journalism
那些富二代是拿新闻工作寻开心的
because it makes for a good chat-up line.
因为这样更容易跟人搭讪
Believe me, your left thumb has more value
相信我 你的左手拇指
than the three of them all together. Thanks.
都比他们三个加起来有价值 谢了
They told me that when you were at college... you...
他们告诉我说当你上大学时 你...
Yes, I loved a woman.
是的 我爱上了一个女人
It's true. I've also loved men.
是真的 我同样也爱过男人
I fall in love with the person, not their genitals.
我爱的是人 而不是生殖器
Which may sound weird to you.
你听起来也许会很怪
No.
没有
Not at all.
一点都不怪
Look, I'm not someone
听着 我不是那种
who usually talks like a greeting card, but...
经常说一些好话的人 但...
lately, I've come to see that luck is something
最近 我发现幸运是一种
that reminds you how beautiful the world can be.
提醒你这个世界能有多美的东西
Which is the part where I may need some courage.
因此我也许需要一些勇气
I've not felt so lucky since I met you.
自从遇到你以后我从未觉得我是如此幸运
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to be brave.
试图勇敢点
I've never dated anyone who owned so many books.
我从没跟有过这么多书的人约会过
I've never dated anyone who drove a matatu.
我从来没跟开小巴的人约会过
We do live in different worlds.
我们确实生活在不同的世界
Not tonight we don't.
除了今晚
When I'm with you...
当我跟你在一起的时候
all the rules...
所有的规矩
and the logic of everyday life...
还有日常生活的逻辑
things that were so important to me...
对我很重要的东西
all go away.
都不在了
And all I feel...
当我跟你在一起的时候
is how fast my heart beats...
我只能感受到...
whenever I'm with you.
心脏跳地多快
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Not too bad for a machine, huh?
机器不错吧
What?
什么
You just push a button and... this?
只要按个按钮 就好了吗
This is a miracle.
这是个奇迹
Good morning.
早上好
Thank you.
谢谢
I love our coffee.
我喜欢自家的咖啡
It's one of the few things Kenya does really well.
这是肯尼亚为数不多的自己的好东西
In England, I missed it.
在英国的时候 我特别想念
Yes, but they have really good tea.
是啊 但他们那有好茶啊
You've been to England?
你去过英国
I've seen many movies.
电影里看到的
You hungry? Yes.
饿了吗 嗯
Good morning, my love.
早上好 亲爱的
I have to get to work.
我得去上班了
Last night was a dream come true.
昨晚真是美梦成真
See you later.
晚点见
So they came to my house,
他们找上门来
they talked to me about it, and they left.
跟我谈了 然后就走了
Wait, you're telling me the DRP actually came to your door
等等 你是说民♥主♥改革党真的找上门来
and asked you to run on their ticket? Yeah.
让你去参加竞选 对
Crazy, right?
难以置信吧
And you haven't met with them again?
然后你就没去找过他们了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表