剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Rajan! Oh, my God! It's nothing. It's nothing.
拉詹 天啊 没事 没事
Sit. What happened?
坐 怎么回事
A small accident. Everything's fine.
小事故 没事的
Should I call the doctor?
我要叫医生来吗
No, it's a small accident. Tell her it's fine.
不用 就是个小事故 跟她说没事的
It isn't bad, ma'am.
没事的 女士
I thought your job was to protect him!
你的职责不就是保护好他吗
It was my fault.
是我自己的错
You know how clumsy I can be. Oh, my God!
你也知道我有多笨 天啊
It's stupid even talking about it.
讲起来我都觉得蠢
I've just been working too many hours.
我只是工作得太久了
Put your head up.
把他头抬起来
I'm embarrassed as it is.
搞得我真是太尴尬了
Please, let me just clean up, okay? Rajan, I
让我先去清洗一下 拉詹
If you need anything--
如果你有需要
Yeah. I'll be with him.
好 我看着他
Fuck.
靠
He's lying.
他在撒谎
But it's okay,
不过也正常
because without lies, life would be too hard.
毕竟没了谎言 人生将无比艰难
No. No.
不
Without what lies?
什么谎言
In the movie.
电影里
Too many lies.
太多谎言
From Here to Eternity.
《乱世忠魂》
Why, "uh-oh"?
怎么了
First, chocolate fudge brownie, and now this.
先是巧克力布朗尼 然后是这个
What are we watching?
在看什么
From Here to Eternity.
《乱世忠魂》
Scoot, scoot.
挤一挤
It's Stella's favorite film. Your mom?
斯黛拉最爱的电影 你妈
Yeah.
对
My mother had a copy on VHS.
我妈还录了盒录像带
She and my aunts watched it to death.
她和我的阿姨们一辈子都在反复看
When it was on, nothing else mattered to them.
一旦开始放 就再也没别的事能打扰她们
Mom, see me?
妈 看我
Lito!
利托
Burt Lancaster had this...
伯特·兰卡斯特有一种
power.
魅力
Oh, I get that.
我懂
They all wanted to be her.
她们都想变为女主
Did you want Burt to kiss and drip on you, too?
你也想让伯特亲你 骑在你身上吗
No.
不
Maybe.
也许吧
He was drunk when he came in at 5:00 a.m.
他凌晨五点回来 喝得伶仃大醉
I was lying on the floor.
我当时躺在地板上
Oh, this moment is amazing.
这一段超棒
The confession of her secret,
道出她的秘密
her truth bringing him to his knees,
真♥相♥让他跪下
asking to be forgiven.
乞求能被原谅
Empathy overwhelming his male jealousy.
同情战胜了他的嫉妒
What? How do you see that? I can't see that.
你怎么看出来的 我怎么没发现
Please just stop talking about it.
能不说了吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
Okay. I don't want to talk about it.
好 我不想说
Okay. I just want to watch.
好 让我好好看
Okay. Okay, sorry. Sorry.
好好好 抱歉 抱歉
Karen, listen to me. Listen.
凯伦 你听我说
I know.
我知道
Until I met you, I didn't think...
遇到你之前 我从没想过
Lito watches it when he's depressed.
利托沮丧的时候都会看这部
I don't get it.
我不懂
Why would he watch his mother's favorite film
他为什么要在沮丧的时候
when he's depressed?
看他妈最爱的电影
I have a theory.
我有个猜想
I think this is the film
我觉得就是这部电影
where Lito became aware of the power of acting.
让利托意识到表演的力量
I imagine the effect Burt Lancaster
我猜测伯特·兰卡斯特打动
had on his mother and aunties...
他妈和他阿姨们的魅力
must have felt like a kind of magic.
在当时的他看来是种魔法
But at the same time, he was probably beginning to suspect
与此同时 他估计开始隐约怀疑
that he was different from a man like Burt Lancaster
自己和伯特·兰卡斯特这样的男人
in very significant ways.
截然不同
You mean he's gay?
你是说他是同性恋
Exactly.
没错
Which would naturally create some complex insecurities:
这一般会引起一些复杂的不安感
wanting to do and be everything that a heteronormative icon
他也想像伯特·兰卡斯特一样
such as Burt Lancaster was able to do and be...
成为女性眼中的万人迷...
but knowing that it was not possible.
可内心却知道这是不可能的
Yeah, but he's gonna do more.
是啊 可他还是会继续这么想
Way more.
不停地这么想
Have you seen the pictures from S?o Paulo?
你见过那些在圣保罗的照片了吗
They're everywhere. They're blowing up.
现在传得到处都是 都炸锅了
I know, but right now, Lito can't see any of it.
我知道 可现在利托绝对不能看见
He believes his career is over.
他觉得他的事业已经完了
That's why he's grieving.
所以现在才这么伤心
You okay?
你还好吗
I can't go on like this much longer.
我不能再这个样子下去了
You're so smart, Hernando.
你很聪明 赫南多
But you're so wrong.
可是你大错特错
I'm not grieving a career.
我不是在为我的事业伤心
It was my dream.
那是我的梦想
And now it's over.
可现在已经结束了
Every time I walk by this place, I remember that day.
我每次走过这里的时候 都会想起那天
You were in the middle of the crowd.
你站在人群中间
Everyone was like, "Van Damn! Van Damn!"
所有人都在喊 "拽哥云顿 拽哥云顿"
And it was like straight out of a--
简直就像是...
This shit is getting real!
这事还越来越像样了
Sun!
善
Don't hit me!
别打我
I'm sorry I woke you.
抱歉把你叫起来了
I get completely confused with time zones.
我一直搞不大清时差
What do you want?
有什么事吗
The Bak Summer Gala.
朴氏夏季盛会
JoongKi canceled it. No.
宗基已经取消了 没有
The police tried to convince him to cancel,
警♥察♥一直在劝他取消
but it looks like there's so much money coming in
可看样子各路的钱都在源源不断地涌进来
from Tokyo, London and Abu Dhabi,
东京的 伦敦的 还有阿布扎比的
your brother sent a memo today telling everyone he'll be there.
你弟弟今天发了条消息说他会去那里
Which means it is so on.
好戏就要开演了
But there will be a lot of security.
但安保肯定会很严
Oh, yeah, there will be major, insane security.
肯定的 安保绝对严严实实的
Is that Sun?
是善吗
And Lito.
还有利托
Lito? What's he doing here? I don't know.
利托 他来干什么 我不知道
I think he's depressed.
他好像有点不高兴
How will I get in if they will be expecting me?
有人防着我的话我该怎么进去
We first considered hacking an invite,
我们一开始想过黑一张邀请函来
but because the police set-up
但由于警力
is concentrated on the people coming through the front door...
都集中在了前门...
Security is so performative.
安保都是面子工程
From what we can tell, they're not even checking the staff.
所以我们看来 他们根本不会检查工作人员
Just like the TSA.
这和安全运输管理局一个样
Which means, we found a back door, literally.
所以我们找了个后门 是真的后门
The fake ID is a breeze.
做个假工作证简直小菜
There is only one little problem...
但唯一的一点小问题就是...
Do you know anything about tending bar?
你会做酒保吗
No, nothing.
不会 一点都不会
She doesn't, does she?
她不会 是吧
Shit. Shit.
完蛋了 完蛋了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表