剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
巴格的爱之洞穴
I think we're happy with the small one.
我想我们还是选另一个吧
Yeah.
没错
Suit yourself.
请自便
It's down here.
在下面
Silas has wonderful news.
塞拉斯有好消息
He's building a clinic
他正在建一个诊所
to provide free healthcare to everyone in this area.
给本地的每个人提供免费的医疗服务
It is the right of all people to have health care.
享受医疗服务是每个人的权利
Also a good way to smuggle drugs.
也是一个走私毒品的好机会
Launder money. Capheus!
洗钱 克普斯
I also have some Narcon.
我还有一些纳洛酮
Great.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything else?
还有什么别的需要吗
A laxative.
一点泻药
I heard her.
我听到她说的话了
I didn't understand the language,
我不懂这种语言
but if he had been here, he'd have heard it.
但如果他来过 他也会听到的
Just takes one mistake. I know. I'll be more careful.
只需要一个错误 我知道 我会更小心的
Listen to me.
听我说
Just do what they say.
按他们说的做
If you don't, they may never let you out of here.
如果你不听 他们可能永远都不让你出去了
Hey. Come on.
好了 走吧
What's this?
这是什么
I thought you might want to call your dad.
我以为你可能想打给你父亲
It's almost November.
已经快十一月了
You know they're watching them. I can't do that. No.
你知道他们正在监视他 我不能这么做
Nomi said it would be fine if you threw it out right after.
诺米说你打完后把它扔掉就好
He wouldn't be able to understand.
他肯定会理解不了
I'm sure everyone in Kibera would have the same idea.
我相信基贝拉贫民窟的每个人都有相同的想法
I know I've done things to warrant your skepticism, Capheus.
我知道我做过让你怀疑的事 克普斯
But do you not believe a man can change?
但你就不信一个人可以改变吗
I've watched you. All your life.
我一直在观察你 你的一生
You have greatness in you, Wolfgang.
你拥有伟大的潜力 沃夫冈
You don't belong in a shitty apartment.
你不该屈居这种屎一样的公♥寓♥
Are you insulting my home?
你是在侮辱我的家吗
I mean no offense.
我没有恶意
I've come here as one who understands your worth.
我既然来了 就说明知道你的价值
I've come to offer you wealth,
我来是为了给你财富
power and pussy like you have never known.
权势 还有你从来没有见过的美女
Whatever pussy you might be hiding under there,
不管是什么样的女人
I can tell you we've no interest.
我都能告诉你我们没有兴趣
You and I could own this city.
你和我可以拥有整个城市
If I was interested, it'd already be mine.
如果我有兴趣 它早就是我的了
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Watching my career die in real time.
看着我的事业消亡
You promised you wouldn't do that anymore.
你保证过不会再这么做
I know, but it's an addiction.
我知道 但这是会上瘾的
As painful as it is,
尽管很痛苦
that's still nothing compared to what I'm really afraid of.
但和我真正害怕的比起来还是不值得一提
Mama?
你妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Hello.
喂
Hello!
喂
Will?
威尔
Is that you?
是你吗
Hey, Dad. It's me.
爸爸 是我
Oh, my fucking God.
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking God.
我的天啊
I'm sorry I haven't called. I just... I don't know. I...
我很抱歉我没有打电♥话♥ 我...我不知道
I couldn't.
我没办法打
Willie.
小威
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I can't talk about that right now, Dad. I just, uh...
我不能说这些 老爸 我就想
wanted to hear your voice.
听听你的声音
Listen to me, okay? Um...
听我说 好吗
You gotta get home.
你得回家
I mean, it's...
我是说
it's Thanksgiving, for Christ's sakes.
天啊 感恩节要到了
You love Thanksgiving. Dad, I just wanted to let you know that
你很爱感恩节的 老爸 我想让你知道
I'm okay. I'm okay, Dad.
我很好 我没事 老爸
I'm okay. You're not okay!
我没事 你才不是没事
There are government agents
那些政♥府♥特工人员
saying all kinds of fucked-up shit about you.
说了很多关于你的糟糕事情
Dad, don't... don't believe them.
爸 别 别相信他们
Don't believe them. It's not true.
别相信他们 那是假的
If it's not true, good. We got nothing to worry about.
如果是假的 好 就没有什么要担心的了
Why can't you tell me what's going on?
为什么你不能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Because it's about Sara, Dad.
因为事关莎拉 爸
Oh, no.
不
Dad, you gotta believe me. No. Ah, fuck.
老爸 你得相信我 不
It's not just-- It's more than just her, okay?
不只是关乎她 好吗
Will... You've gotta believe me.
威尔 你得相信我
...you need help.
你需要帮助
You need to get home. Are you drinking?
你得回家 你在喝酒吗
What do What do you care? You're not supposed to be drinking.
你在乎个什么劲儿 你不该喝酒的
You're not here!
你都不在我身边
Four months!
四个月了
Four fucking months!
四个月了
I don't know if you're dead or alive! I gotta go.
我都不知道你是死是活 我得挂了
You're not here!
你不在这儿
Bye, Dad. Wait a minute. No. Willie. Willie.
再见 老爸 等一下 不 小威
Please? I love you.
拜托 我爱你
You gotta get home.
你得回家来
Son I can't.
儿子 我做不到
I'm not saying he can't do it.
我不是说他做不到
I'm just thinking out loud, or in your head?
我是说出了声 还是只是幻想
Or whatever I'm doing. I'm just wondering,
不管怎样 我只是在想
do we need to consider another strategy?
我们需要考虑另一种策略吗
Right now, Will is our strategy.
现在 威尔就是我们的策略
And that is enough for me.
那对我而言就足够了
Is it time?
时间到了吗
Are you sure you wanna do this? Because we don't have to do this.
你确定你要这么做吗 因为我们其实不必看的
We could... talk about something? Anything?
我们可以 聊一聊 任何事
Like how we're working on a hack of the prison transfer system
比如如何黑进监狱转移系统
to get you out of there.
把你弄出去
No, I have to watch it.
不 我必须看
I just don't want it to upset you.
我只是不希望你又生气
I will not be upset. It's just that this is a new laptop and
我不会生气的 这是一台新电脑 还有
No, I will not be upset. Again.
不 我不会生气的 不会再这样
Okay.
好吧
Welcome to Smart Money.
欢迎来到《投资专家》
Our guest today is Joong-Ki Bak, CEO of Bak Industries.
我们今天的嘉宾是白宗基 白氏企业的总裁
So let me set the stage.
让我来说明一下
Bak Industries looked like it was on its last legs,
此前白氏企业似乎就要倒闭了
first wrecked by embezzlement and scandal,
首先是挪用公♥款♥ 丑闻缠身
and the death of your father, who began the company 25 years ago.
然后是25年前创立公♥司♥的你父亲去世
It was a terrible loss.
那是一个很令人痛心的损失
Is that...? It's started.
那是... 开始了
Is she gonna bust your laptop again?
她会再次砸了你的电脑吗
you are the proverbial Phoenix from the ashes.
你就像传说中浴火重生的凤♥凰♥
To what do you attribute your amazing success?
你把你的成功归因于什么
I didn't know she could speak Korean.
我以前都不知道她还会说韩语
Nom's full of surprises.
小诺身上充满着惊喜
Buddy!
厉害的兄弟
...fresh start, a rebranding.
全新开始 重塑品牌
So you feel the company has fully recovered
你觉得公♥司♥已经完全摆脱
from your sister's actions?
你姐姐的丑行带来的损害了吗
I understand she attacked you when you tried to visit her.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表