剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
once you and Rajan start having children.
开始要孩子后 你会怎么想吧
I need a coffee.
我需要杯咖啡
I'll meet you outside.
我们外面见
Fuck.
该死
Great. I just pissed myself.
太好了 我刚尿裤子了
Sorry.
抱歉
Fuck, man. I've been looking all over this fucking city for you.
该死 我一直在满城找你
I needed to lay low.
我得躲躲
I figured it was bad.
我猜到情况不妙
Why?
为什么
I'm not the only one looking.
我不是唯一在找的
Cops?
警♥察♥
Fuchs?
福克斯
Yeah.
对
Keeps calling, like... one of your old girlfriends.
他一直在打电♥话♥ 就像你的一个前女友
What happened?
怎么回事
It's not good.
情况不妙
When you say "not good,"
你说"不妙"时
Usually means stuff's going to start blowing up
一般意味着有东西要炸
and people will start dying.
有人要死
Maybe it's time for me to leave this town.
或许我该离开这里了
India plan.
印度计划
Maybe.
或许吧
Is everything all right between you and Rajan?
你和拉詹之间一切都好吗
Why would you ask that?
你为什么这么问
Because you're my daughter.
因为你是我女儿
Rajan and I are...
拉詹和我
We're not exactly...
我们不...
Well, there are things that
有些事是我们
we did not know about each other that we are...
对彼此的新发现 我们还在
processing.
消化
You know, Bitta...
孩子
when your father first brought me to Bombay...
你父亲刚带我来孟买♥♥时
I was terrified of these streets.
我好怕这里的街道
I remember the first time I went out, I got lost.
我记得我第一次出门时就迷路了
It was so different from where I grew up.
跟我小时候待的地方太不同了
So busy and noisy.
如此熙攘嘈杂
Nobody knew anybody.
大家谁都不认识谁
I thought I wouldn't be safe and comfortable here.
我觉得 这里不会安全舒服的
One day,
有一天
he asked me to get a few things for his restaurant,
他叫我为他的餐厅买♥♥些东西
and I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I had to pay a boy to get them for me.
我只好付钱给个男孩替我去买♥♥
I hid in the doorway and waited for them.
我躲在了门口等他们
I didn't tell this to your dad. I was too ashamed.
我没告诉你♥爸♥爸 我太不好意思了
You know, Kala, sometimes...
卡拉 有时候
all we need is... a bit of time.
我们只需要 一点时间
No. No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
Wait. That's her.
等等 是她
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
We found her. Her name is Carol Cumberland.
我们找到她了 卡洛·康博兰
She was here.
她来过这里
Angelica?
安吉莉卡
With Whispers.
跟低语者一起
Did you say "Whispers"?
你说"低语者"吗
We're heading into some creepy house
我们要走进一间吓人的房♥子
and you're talking about some guy named Whispers? Seriously?
你还说个什么叫低语者的人 不是吧
He can wait in the car if he wants.
他如果愿意可以去车里等
I know he's probably saying some shit like
他可能在说什么
I can wait in the car,
我可以去车里等
but I'm a cop.
但我是个警♥察♥
I was just shining a light upon a situation
我只是在说明一个情况
that normal people in their normal lives prefer to avoid.
正常人会避免的情况
No one's home.
没人在
Which means Officer Gorski's probably suggesting--
那么戈尔斯基警官大概要提议
Let's go around back.
我们走后门
Yeah. Predictable.
嗯 一猜就中
What have you gotten me into?
你害我陷入了什么麻烦啊
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
But I will if you don't answer my questions.
但你不回答我 我会的
Little B and E. Sure. Why not?
擅闯私宅 好啊 有何不可
We're just officers of the law, right?
我们不就是执法者吗
Angel and Raoul.
安吉和拉乌尔
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. Raoul, you can do it.
没事的 拉乌尔 你行的
I got you. It's just some stairs.
我扶着你 就是楼梯
They went down there.
他们下去了
Hold on, hold on.
等等
I got this.
我来
I got him. This way. Go through here.
我扶他 这边来
Come on. I got you.
来 我扶你
Yeah, great.
真好
I'll let you do your séance thing. I'll stay back here.
我让你做你的降灵会 我就在这里
They can make us normal...
他们可以把我们变得正常
She was searching for her children.
她在找她的孩子
So much pain.
好多痛苦
The research might be helpful.
研究可能有用
They want to sterilize us.
他们想让我们绝育
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
It's okay.
没事的
You'll be safe. I'm sorry.
你会安全的 对不起
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
That's fucking creepy.
太吓人了
So to recap, we got your standard mad scientist lab.
那么大致上 这是个标准的疯狂科学家实验室
Apparently abandoned.
被废弃了
Still looking for evidence of a crime.
还在寻找犯罪证据
We should look upstairs.
我们该上楼看看
Right.
嗯
Let me guess, his idea.
我猜猜 他的点子
Fuck.
该死
I know I'm going to win. I can smell my victory.
我知道我能赢 我能闻到胜利的气味
Oh, no.
不
Four in a row. I win again.
四连排 我又赢了
Van Damn!
云顿
It's good to see you, Amondi.
见到你真好 埃蒙迪
Give us a moment, Amondi. Go with Martha.
让我们谈谈 埃蒙迪 跟玛莎走
You still have homework to do, huh?
你还得做作业呢
See you later.
回见
See you.
回见
If you do become president, will you stop driving the Van Damn?
如果你真当了总统 就不再开拽哥云顿了吗
Never.
不会的
Come.
来吧
What can I do for you, Van Damn?
有什么可以为你做的 云顿
I want to know why your men have been following me.
我想知道你的人为什么跟踪我
Can I offer you a drink?
要喝点什么吗
No, thank you. I'll have a bourbon.
不了 谢谢 我要波本
I should have told you about my men,
我该告诉你我派人的事
but I knew if I did, you would have said you didn't want them.
但我知道如果我说了 你会说你不需要
I don't.
我是不需要
Your friends at the KDRP may know something about politics,
你肯尼亚民♥进♥党♥的朋友或许了解政♥治♥
but I know Nairobi.
但我了解内罗毕
The true measure of a candidate's viability in this city
在这个城市 一个候选人的价值
is not measured by polls or numbers.
不是靠民调数字体现的
You know that someone is a serious contender
一个竞选者是不是重要
by the size of the bounty.
要看他的悬赏多高
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表