剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
在地上
How long? Don't know.
多久了 不知道
But he's a fighter.
他很坚强
Who are you?
你是谁
It's me... ...Dad.
是我 爸爸
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I want Will. I want my son.
我要见威尔 我要见我儿子
I'm so sorry. I wish he could be here.
真对不起 我也希望他可以来
Dad.
爸爸
Willie. Where are you? Are you okay?
小威 你在哪儿 你还好吗
I'm okay, Dad. You're not okay!
我没事 老爸 你才不是没事
There are government agents
那些政♥府♥特工人员
saying all kinds of fucked up shit about you.
说了很多关于你的糟糕事情
Dad, are you drinking? What do you care?
你在喝酒吗 你在乎个什么劲儿
You're not supposed to be drinking, Dad. You're not here!
你不该喝酒的 你都不在我身边
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
I should be here.
我该在你身边的
I should be here. I'm so sorry.
我该在你身边的 真对不起
Willie.
小威
I...
我...
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
You see me, Dad?
你能看到我吗 爸爸
My boy.
我的儿子
Come on. Fire it in. Ready?
来吧 扔吧 准备好了吗
Come on. You can't hurt me.
来吧 你伤不到我的
We used to play catch. Remember?
我们以前会玩接球 记得吗
I remember.
我记得
Why did we stop?
为什么后来不玩了
I don't know.
我不知道
Go get your mitt.
去拿你的手套
You got a good arm. Yeah.
你臂力很大 是啊
Willie, I gotta go to work. Come on, Dad!
小威 我得去上班了 别走啊 爸爸
No. Come on!
别走嘛
Duty calls.
有工作
Dad!
爸爸
No.
别走
Dad, don't go.
爸爸 别走
Please!
求你
Dad!
爸爸
Come back!
回来
Dad.
爸爸
No.
别
Come on, Dad!
别走 爸爸
Please, stay?
留下 求你
Dad?
爸爸
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表