剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Ms. Bak, I think, could use a friend.
我觉得 朴小姐也需要朋友
Look, what she's trying to do,
她想做的事情
as good as she is... she cannot do alone.
就算她很厉害 也无法独自完成
Thanks for the tea.
谢谢您的茶
How long will it take? I don't know.
要多久 我不知道
I never redacted anyone before.
我从没篡改过任何人的档案
What was that?
什么情况
Oh, my God. What?
我的天 怎么了
I alarmed the police reports on you and... Jesus.
我把有关于你的警方报告设了提醒 天呐
What? They're gone.
怎么了 都消失了
BOLO's gone, wants and warrants gone,
协查通报 通缉令和搜查令都消失了
person of interest gone.
也不是嫌疑人了
Shit.
该死
It's official.
真的好了
I'm dead.
我死了
Hello.
你好
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
我也是
Tequila?
龙舌兰
Please. Squared?
麻烦了 四杯吗
Cubed.
翻倍
Eight?
八杯
Eight.
八杯
I've been hoping you would come back,
我一直希望你会再来
so I could say thank you.
我好向你道谢
Why?
为什么
When you burst in here the last time,
你上次来的时候
you were so full of fire
你充满活力
and with a sense of fearlessness.
看起来无所畏惧
And then you kissed me and...
你还亲了我
Well, let's just say I was... inspired.
这么说吧 我受到了启发
I got home that night and I proposed to my boyfriend,
那天晚上回家后 我向我男友求婚了
and we got married.
我们结婚了
That's my Pepe there.
那位就是我家佩佩
Hello, Pepe.
你好 佩佩
How are you?
你好吗
We had the best year of our lives.
我们度过了人生中最棒的一年
But I know I would have never been brave enough to do it...
但我知道 如果没有那个吻 我可能永远
without that kiss.
也没有勇气这么做
Courage. It is contagious.
勇气是会传染的
Well, the drink's on us.
这酒我们请你
Thank you.
谢谢
He's right.
他说得对
Nothing changes if we keep playing it safe.
如果我们一直小心翼翼 什么都不会改变
Look at me.
看看我
Look at us.
看看我们
We're hiding in holes.
我们藏在犄角旮旯里
Whispers has turned me into a fugitive.
低语者让我成了逃犯
He's got me acting like one and thinking like one.
他让我的行为和思想都像逃犯一样
I'm not.
但我不是
I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
A fugitive runs because he's alone.
逃犯之所以要逃因为他孤身一人
A cop knows he's not.
而警♥察♥知道他并非如此
Whispers showed me something.
低语者给我看过一些东西
Something I've been missing.
我一直忽略的东西
It's the scale of this fight.
就是这场斗争的规模
Why does BPO have so many resources?
生物保护组织为什么有这么多资源
It has to be because there
肯定是因为我们这类人
is a lot more of us out there than we thought.
比我们想象的多很多
We need... ...to find them.
我们得... 找到他们
Vincent, this is Riley.
文森特 我是莱丽
We risked so much to get you free, Riley.
我们冒着生命危险救你出来 莱丽
It seems very dangerous to me, exposing ourselves like this.
我觉得这样暴露我们很危险
Vincent offered us protection.
文森特答应会保护我们
Guys, are we really going to put our lives
各位 我们真的要把性命
in the hands of someone like Vincent?
交给文森特那种人吗
What do you mean someone like Vincent?
文森特那种人是什么意思
Someone who Doesn't like his movies.
就是那种... 不喜欢他电影的人
Nah. Nah.
不是 不是
Well, I mean, taste in movies says a lot about someone.
一个人对电影的品味可以体现出这个人的很多方面
Sun?
善
You can't win a fight protecting yourself.
自保是无法赢得斗争的
Nomi?
诺米
A coded media alert can make it almost impossible
加密的媒体警报会让警方
for cops to respond fast enough.
无法迅速做出反应
Not just the plan.
我不仅是问这个计划
What do you think about the risk itself?
你对这个风险本身怎么看
Your life is either defined by the system...
生命要么是由体系来定义的
or by the way you defy the system.
要么是由你反抗体系的方式来定义的
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
Fear never fixed anything.
恐惧将一事无成
To courage.
敬勇气
The one and only Riley Blue!
独一无二的莱丽·布鲁
I don't usually talk up here.
我通常不会在这上面讲话
But I need to say something I should have said a year ago.
但我想说一些我一年前就该说的话
I wasted a lot of my life with my eyes looking down.
我大部分生命都浪费在低着头 小心翼翼处事上
Afraid of anything beyond the next step.
恐惧未知的一切
And then something happened to me.
但后来我遇到了一些事
Someone reminded me to look up.
遇到了一个人 提醒我抬起头向前看
And I wanted to tell that someone thank you.
我想跟这个人说 谢谢你
I wanted to tell you that I love you.
我想告诉你我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Tonight, I want everyone in this room to know...
今晚 我希望在场的所有人都知道
that I see you.
我看到了你们
I believe in you.
我相信你们
And as long as we're together...
只要我们在一起
I know that there's nothing we can't do.
没有什么是我们做不到的
Holy shit!
我的天啊
This was careless, Will.
这太草率了 威尔
No. This was amazing.
不 这很棒
The cops are coming. Cops are coming.
警♥察♥来了 警♥察♥来了
We gotta get her out.
我们得带她走
See you soon, Milt.
回见 米尔顿
Sorry, love. Fun's over.
抱歉亲爱的 派对结束了
He's the club owner. Come on.
他是夜店老板 走
Gotta go. Cops are coming.
得走了 警♥察♥来了
Gotta go! Gotta go!
快走 快走
No! You idiots! No! Outside!
不对 你们这些蠢货 在外面
Outside!
外面
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表