剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
they have never mattered.
这些事从来都不重要
Nothing good ever happens
人们关注
when people care more about our differences...
我们的分歧 而非共同点时
than the things we share in common.
从不会有好结果
The future I hope for is the same as yours.
我所期待的未来跟你们一样
A future where our children
那就是我们的孩子
grow up never knowing love as a wall...
从小不会认为爱是一堵墙
but only as a bridge.
而是一座桥梁
Please. Please.
求你们
Please. Please, no violence. Please.
拜托 不要动用暴♥力♥
No! Please, stop! Please!
不要 停下
Don't do this, please!
别这样
Don't do this!
别这样
We have to get you out of here!
我们得带你走
Wait! What about my family?
等等 我家人呢
Your family is safer without you. Come on, let's go!
你跟他们分头走他们更安全 走吧
Capheus!
克普斯
What?
怎么了
It's a trap!
是陷阱
He's got a knife!
他有刀
Will.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will...
威尔
that was not good.
那可不好
I know you're in pain.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you feel lost, but...
我知道你很迷茫 但是
right now, we need you.
现在 我们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Capheus needs you.
克普斯需要你
I'm sorry.
对不起
When my father was killed....
我父亲被杀时
I went a bit crazy, too.
我也要疯了
No, I...
不 我
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
And it won't happen again.
不会有下次了
And don't worry.
别担心
He's not gonna hurt you.
他不会伤害你的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
The safety's on.
保险开着呢
So it is.
是啊
Why did you save me?
你为什么救我
The last scene of The Legend of Superpower and Van Damn
《霸主和云顿传奇》的最后一幕
sure as shit don't belong to some political bullshit plot
绝不会是大老板曼迪巴的
cooked up by bossman Mandiba.
政♥治♥阴谋
But you work for him.
但你为他工作
Mandiba aren't from Kibera like you and me.
曼迪巴不像你我是基贝拉出来的
See, the thing he don't understand
瞧 他不懂
about us mad fucking slumdogs...
我们这些贫民窟的
you try to put a leash on us,
你敢拿缰绳套我们
we'll rip your hands off at the wrist.
我们连你的手腕一起咬掉
Meaning, I've got plans, Van Damn.
所以 云顿 我有计划
Big plans.
大计划
Now get the fuck out of my new car.
滚下我的新车吧
Capheus!
克普斯
It's okay, Mama. It's okay.
没事的 妈妈 没事的
Oh, I was so scared. It's okay. I'm okay.
我害怕死了 我没事
Oh, my God. What happened?
天呐 怎么回事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
What you said on that stage was good for people to hear.
你在台上的讲话 应该让大家听到
You were amazing.
你很棒
I want to grow up so I can vote for you.
我真想长大好给你投票
After what happened...
发生了那样的事
I don't think anyone's going to vote for me.
恐怕不会有人投票给我了
I wouldn't be so sure, Capheus. People heard you out there.
别那么肯定 克普斯 大家听到了你的话
And they know the violence was caused by Mandiba's men.
他们也知道是曼迪巴的人搅起了暴♥力♥
He's right. Before those demonstrators,
对 出现那些抗♥议♥者之前
you could feel the excitement.
群情是很激动的
It was more than just excitement. They loved what you said.
不仅激动 他们喜欢你的话
They did. And I did, too.
是啊 我也喜欢
I think everyone at the park felt the exact same thing.
我觉得公园的每个人都有同一种感觉
That there was a chance, maybe even a last chance,
那就是我们有机会 可能甚至是最后的机会
for a future that doesn't look exactly like our past.
创造一个与过去不同的未来
Yeah. That's true.
是啊 没错
Tonight's the gala.
晚宴就在今晚
Will you try to stop me?
你要阻止我吗
Do you want me to stop you?
你希望我阻止你吗
Every cop knows there are times
所有警♥察♥都知道有时候
where the only choice you have left...
你唯一的选择
is to defend yourself.
就是自卫
I missed my cop.
我想我的警♥察♥哥哥了
He missed you.
他也想你
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
The security is very perimeter-based.
保安都在周边
If Sun's right, he gives some kind of address,
如果善猜对了 他发表了讲话
we should make our move just after that.
我们就在之后动手
How do we get him out of the building?
我们怎么把他带出去
Looks like the garage is our only viable exit.
看来停车场是唯一的可用出口
Got it.
好
We need building schematics. On it.
我们需要大楼图纸 这就办
And then? We get him to tell the truth.
然后呢 我们让他说出真♥相♥
A coerced confession isn't admissible evidence.
逼供是不能作证据的
We trick him.
我们骗他说
What if we can't get him out of the building?
如果我们不能把他带出大楼呢
He'll keep coming after her, because as long as she's alive,
他会不断来追杀她的 只要她活着
someone will know what he has done.
就有人知道他做了什么
One way or another...
不管怎样
we end it.
我们都做个了结
We take everything that matters...
我们把一切重要的
we push all of it into this...
都积蓄在这里
and we fight for it.
并为之抗争
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表