剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
One of our reporters was in your matatu
我们的一位记者当时在你的车上
and captured this extraordinary event.
拍摄下了这惊人的一幕
Can we roll the tape?
可以放带子吗
Van Damn! Van Damn! Unbelievable.
拽哥云顿 难以置信
This very brave young man diffused an angry incident
这位勇敢的年轻人缓解了本可能
that threatened to get much worse.
更加失控的愤怒局面
Kibera has been a deprived neighborhood for forever.
基贝拉一直是个贫穷的社区
Why has this anger reached fever pitch now?
为什么愤怒会现在到达白热化状态
Water.
水
Think what we all need water for.
想想我们需要水做什么
We cannot live without water.
没有水我们无法生存
What do you pay for a liter of water
你为送到家的
that is packed to your home, Miss Kobi?
一升水付多少钱 科比小姐
We both know that it is much less than what people in Kibera pay.
我们都知道比基贝拉的人付的少
Kibera has been represented
基贝拉之前三届
at the National Assembly by Mr. Mandiba
在国民大会上都是由
for the last three terms.
曼迪巴先生代表
Do you think the problem is a political one?
你觉得这是个政♥治♥问题吗
Look, who am I to answer such a question?
我怎么能回答这样的问题
I drive a bus.
我就是个司机
If I didn't take people where they hired me to take them...
如果我不把人们送到他们花钱要去的地方
I wouldn't expect them to get back on my bus.
他们大概就不会再坐我的车了
We expect leaders to take us where we want to go.
我们希望领导人带我们去我们想去的地方
The problem, it seems to me, begins when they don't.
在我看来 他们做不到时才有问题
When things do not improve and yet these leaders
如果事情没有改进 但这些领导人
keep expecting us to get on their bus...
还指望我们一直上他们的车
I think this is when leaders become something else.
我觉得这时候领导人就变成了别的
What?
什么
Politicians.
政客
It's a beautiful day, Mrs. Rasal.
今天天气真好 拉塞太太
It is, Mr. Bhoopalam.
是啊 布帕里先生
Mrs. Rasal.
拉赛太太
Hello. Who are you?
你好 你是谁
Who is this? New security.
这是谁 新保安
Vikram, ma'am.
维克拉姆
I'm in charge of keeping your family safe.
我负责保卫您家人的安全
The elevator is waiting. This way.
电梯在等着了 这边请
Six months Rajan?
六个月 拉詹
Rajan?
拉詹
Why is there a security man with a machine gun following me?
为什么有个拿机♥枪♥的保安跟着我
Kala, I tried to call you, but your phone has been switched off.
卡拉 我打了你的电♥话♥ 但你关机了
Mr. Singh. Namaste, Mrs. Rasal.
这是辛先生 有礼了 拉赛太太
I'm Agent Singh from the National Intelligence Bureau.
我是国家情报局的辛特工
Over the past week or two, we've received several death threats
这一两周来 我们接到了多个死亡威胁
aimed at your father-in-law, his company and family.
针对您公公 他的公♥司♥和家人
I didn't want to concern you unduly, darling.
我不想让你没必要地担心 亲爱的
This morning we intercepted
今早我们拦截了
an explosive device addressed to your husband.
一个寄给您丈夫的爆♥炸♥装置
Oh, my God! What?
天呐 什么
The police laughed at it because it was so poorly made.
做得太差劲 警方都笑了
Nevertheless, the government has
不管怎样 政♥府♥
insisted to provide your father-in-law's family
坚持要为您公公的家人
round-the-clock security.
提供全天候的安保
For how long?
要多久
Until such time as god-intoxicated
直到再没有
maniacs are not plotting to kill us, Kala.
宗教狂想杀我们 卡拉
It's for your own protection, ma'am.
这是为了您的安全 夫人
Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Thank you. Excuse me.
当然 谢谢 失陪
You said you live with your parents? Relax.
你说你跟你父母住 放松
No one's going to walk in on us.
不会有人撞见我们的
Why did you call me?
你为什么打给我
Let me try and answer that question for you.
我来替你回答这问题吧
There are people you meet in your life...
你这辈子会遇到一些人
and... for no logical reason,
毫无道理地
you feel immediately connected to.
你会立刻觉得跟他们有灵犀
But in fact, there's actually a scientific explanation.
但事实上 这是有科学解释的
I know.
我知道
I just couldn't help myself.
我就是忍♥不住
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Señor?
先生
Señor Pasquale?
帕斯奎尔先生
My name is Lito Rodriguez.
我叫利托·罗德里格斯
I'm an actor.
我是个演员
So?
怎么
I knew your son, Raoul.
我认识您儿子 拉乌尔
He interviewed me years ago.
他多年前采访了我
Yes.
是啊
I know your face.
我认识你的脸
Raoul found your movies...
拉乌尔觉得你的电影
Cheesy?
三俗吗
No. You underestimate yourself.
不 你低估自己了
Come, come. Please.
来吧 请
Raoul was always different.
拉乌尔一直与众不同
Even when he was very young.
小时候也是
We were a family of journalists...
我们一家都是记者
my wife, Raoul, me.
我妻子 拉乌尔 我
Thank you.
谢谢
The truth was not a thing to be hidden or denied.
事实是不可隐藏或否认的
Not under our roof.
在我们家不会
But to hunt for truth, you need a sixth sense for it.
但要搜寻真♥相♥ 你需要第六感
Journalistic intuition.
记者的直觉
In my 40 years,
我工作40年
I never knew anyone with an intuition like my son.
我从未见过谁有我儿子那样的直觉
You and Raoul were lovers?
你和拉乌尔是情人吗
Well,
这...
Wait, I...
等等 我
I want to let you know that I'm... I'm not gay. Okay?
我需要你知道 我不是同性恋 好吗
I... I'm...
我...
Wait, wait.
等等
I just think that...
我就是觉得
as an actor, it is important
作为演员 我要
to be open to all kinds of experiences.
勇敢接受各种经历
Sure.
好啊
It was just...
就是...
Yes.
是的
Journalistic intuition?
记者的直觉吗
Well, let's just say... you are my son's type.
这么说吧 你是我儿子喜欢的型
Señor Pasquale...
帕斯奎尔先生
Can I ask about his disappearance?
我能问问他失踪的事吗
I know he went to Chicago for a story.
我知道他去芝加哥采访了
Do you know anything about it?
你了解什么情况吗
He said it was the biggest story of his career.
他说那是他这辈子最大的新闻
Perhaps the biggest story of the decade.
或许是那十年里最大的
Come on, Mrs. Cho, it's the police.
周太太 我们是警♥察♥
Come on, Mrs. Cho.
开门 周太太
It's too early in the morning to kick the door in, isn't it?
这么一大清早总不该撞开门吧
My son's room.
我儿子的房♥间
It hasn't changed much.
没怎么变
Homes are architectural forms of memory.
家是记忆的建筑
Since he disappeared, I haven't been able to come in here.
他失踪后 我一直没法走进来
These are his photographs.
这是他的照片
That's the cabin.
是那间木屋
We need to know where these pictures were taken.
我们需要知道这些照片是在哪拍的
Do you know where these pictures were taken?
你知道这些照片是在哪拍的吗
Somewhere in California.
加州的什么地方
The woman in the picture was important to the story. And to him.
照片里的女人对他的报道很重要 对他也是
Can you take pictures of all of this stuff and send it to me?
你能拍下这些然后发给我吗
Do you mind if I take pictures?
你介意我拍照吗
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Her name is Angelica.
她叫安吉莉卡
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表