剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
When my son was disappeared,
我儿子失踪后
the police said he was involved with drugs.
警方说他涉毒了
I knew they were lying.
我知道他们撒谎了
When they came here, they were looking for something.
他们来时 是想找到什么
They did not find it.
但没找到
You see?
瞧
My son believed his secrets would be safe with you.
我儿子认为 你能守住他的秘密
And they were.
的确如此
Well, hello.
你好
Yeah.
你好
Detective Mun, from Seoul Metropolitan Police.
文警探 首尔市警♥察♥局
A real detective?
真警探吗
Here? Heavens.
来这儿 天啊
We just have some questions.
我们就是想问几个问题
My, my!
天呐
What's all this about?
这怎么回事
Actually, one of your neighbors found these prison uniforms
其实 您的一位邻居今早在您的垃圾袋里
in your garbage bag this morning.
发现了这些囚服
Familiar, are they?
眼熟吗
Yeah, of course they are. They used to be mine.
当然 以前是我的
The uniforms have numbers, Mrs. Cho.
囚服上有号♥的 周太太
So you can just drop the innocent old lady act.
别装无辜老太太了
I know you won't mind us searching your apartment.
我知道您不会介意我们搜搜您公♥寓♥的
I know you won't mind showing me your warrant.
我知道你不会介意给我看搜查令的
One of the escaped convicts was a Min-Jung.
一名越狱犯是敏贞
You and she were cellmates, weren't you?
你曾经的狱友 是吧
The only thing I hate more than rhetorical questions...
唯一比反问句更让我讨厌的
stupid rhetorical questions.
就是愚蠢的反问句
Harboring fugitives, Mrs. Cho... that's a serious crime.
藏匿逃犯 周太太 是重罪
I don't want to have to put you back in prison.
我不想把你关回监狱
Yeah. They were here.
嗯 她们来过
Okay.
好
But they left last night.
但她们昨晚走了
You can search the place if you don't believe me.
你不信可以进去搜
You're a reporter.
你是个记者
You must have watched this.
你肯定看过这个
Of course.
当然
But I don't understand what it means.
但我不能理解
Maybe you can explain it to me.
或许你能解释一下
That's Todd.
那是托德
One of Angelica's cluster.
安吉莉卡生的族群里的人
This is the origin of their zombie factory.
这是他们僵尸工厂的起源
Means Kolovi knew about it from the beginning.
那么克洛维从一开始就知道
These are early experiments of the men
这些早期实验的进行者
who I believe are responsible for your son's disappearance.
我认为正是让您儿子失踪的人
That one is Professor Kolovi.
那个是克洛维教授
I showed him a picture of my son and he denied ever meeting him.
我给他看了我儿子的照片 但他否认见过他
What did your journalistic intuition tell you about him?
你的记者直觉怎么看他
He's a lying snake
他为人狡诈
who would open his own mother's throat if he could profit by it.
只要有利可图 不惜割他妈妈的喉咙
When was the last time he spoke to Raoul?
他最后跟拉乌尔说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Raoul?
你最后跟拉乌尔说话是什么时候
I believe he called me just before he vanished.
他消失前可能打给过我
Yes?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Raoul?
拉乌尔
Raoul, is it you?
拉乌尔 是你吗
Where are you?
你在哪
Listen...
听着
I love you.
我爱你
I don't know what an actor can do
我不知道一个演员要怎么
to help put the memory of my son to rest.
安息我儿子的记忆
But he obviously thought highly of you.
但他显然对你的评价很高
I hope one day I share that same opinion.
希望有一日 我也能这么看你
Do you know where they were headed? No.
知道她们去哪了吗 不知道
Would you tell me if you did know, huh?
就算知道你会说吗
I'll assume that's another one of your rhetorical questions.
这又是你的反问句吧
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Back up, Mrs. Cho.
退后 周太太
Jun? Jun?
俊 俊
Ms. Bak!
朴小姐
Ms. Bak!
朴小姐
Stop!
站住
Don't move!
别动
Put your hands up!
手举起来
I said hands up!
我说手举起来
Good.
很好
Look... we don't want anybody to get hurt, right?
听着 我们不希望有人受伤 是吧
Stay still.
别动
Stay still.
别动
Good. Stay still.
很好 别动
Okay.
好的
Who are you?
你是谁
You're her.
你是她
I think he's sleeping.
他应该是睡了
That was better than any movie or TV show.
简直比电影和电视剧还精彩
We should go.
我们该走了
This taste of freedom was delicious.
这自♥由♥的滋味很美
But enough is enough.
但该到头了
No. I will only slow you down.
不 我只会拖累你
Besides, what else can they do to me?
再说 他们还能把我怎么样
I'm serving life.
我服的是无期
I need you.
我需要你
Go.
去吧
Go clear your name.
去洗清罪名
You and your imaginary friends.
你和你的幻想朋友
And when you find your brother, pound him a few times for me.
等你找到你弟弟 替我打他几下
Yeah, me too.
也替我打他几下
When you're free, come visit me.
等你自♥由♥了 来看我
I will.
我会的
Angelica, you're being irrational.
安吉莉卡 你这样不理智
They want to sterilize us.
他们想让我们绝育
It's a voluntary procedure. For now.
这是自愿的 现在是
Even with everything we've been through,
就算我们经历了这么多
your first, your only thought, is for yourself.
你首先 也只能 考虑自己
Come with me. Please, listen to me.
跟我来 求你 听我说
I don't want to waste any more time listening to your excuses.
我再不想浪费时间听你找借口了
Fuck.
该死
That's it! I'm done.
够了 我受够了
I'm done with you, I am done with them. I'm done with all of it.
我受够你 我受够他们 我受够一切了
Angelica, be reasonable.
安吉莉卡 讲讲道理
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再说了
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪
Chicago.
芝加哥
Are we dreaming the same dream?
我们梦到一个梦了吗
Look, going to Chicago is suicide!
去芝加哥就是自杀
It's not a dream.
不是梦
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's a memory.
是记忆
I don't need your tears.
我不需要你的眼泪
I need your fucking courage.
我需要你的勇气
Will.
威尔
Will...
威尔
Help him.
帮帮他
Jonas.
乔纳斯
What's happening?
怎么回事
There's something wrong.
出什么事了
It's Jonas.
是乔纳斯
I've come to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表