剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
没有
What you said was important to me.
你说的话对我来说很重要
I needed you to say it.
我需要你说出来
But it doesn't make what is going to happen any easier.
但那不会让要发生的事变容易点
If you need anything...
如果你有什么需要...
Thank you.
谢谢
I know I can be a bit... dramatic.
我知道有时候我有点大惊小怪
But really, when you came out,
但说真的 你出柜的时候
did you have to deal with anything like this?
你也得面对这种事吗
No.
我不用
I... I know something's wrong.
我...我知道出问题了
I feel... trapped here.
我感觉被困在了这里
Is it the villa, or is it Positano?
是别♥墅♥还是波西塔诺
We can go somewhere else.
我们可以去别处
It's not a place.
不是地方的问题
It's a feeling.
是一种感觉
Are you, uh... feeling trapped by me?
你觉得被我困住了吗
By this marriage? No, I... No.
被我们的婚姻 不 我...不是
What's trapping you?
那是什么困住了你
If I were to try and explain it to you,
如果我跟你解释
you would think I'm actually crazier than I sound.
那你会觉得我精神不正常了
Try me.
说来听听
Okay.
好
Okay, fine.
好吧
For starters, there are people,
开始 有一些人
people that I feel connected
一些在世界各地
to all over the world that are innocent
与我相联♥系♥的清白无辜之人
and yet they're locked up in prison.
但是却被关在监狱里
And they are trapped by circumstance...
他们被一些情况
or by things that have happened in the past.
或者过去的事困住了
And then there are people without the privilege that we have
还有一些不像我们这么幸运的人
and they feel threatened because they love a person
他们因为爱了一个这个世界觉得
who the world has decided that they shouldn't love.
他们不该爱的人 而受到威胁
It's wrong.
那样不对
Terrible.
很糟糕
Kala, Kala... I think I know what's going on.
卡拉 卡拉 我知道是怎么回事了
You do?
真的吗
I, uh... talked to your mother.
我...跟你母亲谈过
You did not tell her that we haven't had sex yet.
你没告诉她我们还没有圆房♥吧
I did.
我说了
I mean, I needed some guidance.
我需要一些指引
You asked my mother if I was a...
你问我妈妈我是不是...
Kala, I now recognize that this was inappropriate.
卡拉 现在我知道那样不合适
Inappropriate? I'm supposed to pretend I'm not up...
不合适 我应该假装我不...
...set?! Am I supposed to pretend this is okay?
生气吗 我应该假装他们可以这样吗
Hey. Hey, calm down. Okay?
你冷静 好吗
I hate... ...that word.
我讨厌 那个词
I hate that... ...word.
我讨厌 那个词
They're trying to provoke us. They want us to be upset by it.
他们是想激怒我们 他们希望惹我们生气
Of course I'm upset!
我当然生气
But if you don't mind, maybe you can explain one thing to me.
但如果你不介意 能不能跟我解释一件事
Why is it even news?
这算什么新闻
Who gives a fuck who I fuck?
我上谁 谁管得着
This is the 21st century, people.
这都是21世纪了 各位
Get over it!
少大惊小怪了
This is insane. You can't go out there.
这简直疯了 你们不能出去
Fuck these piranas!
去这些混♥蛋♥的
Come to my house.
去我家吧
You took me in.
你们接纳了我
Let me help you.
让我帮你们
Rajan, we may be married, but my body is mine.
拉詹 我们虽然结婚了 但我的身体是我的
It is not a field of land to be purchased and plowed.
不是一块可以买♥♥来开垦的田地
It is not for you or my mother to gossip about.
也不能任由你或我母亲来说闲话
Kala! God, woman, you're a force of nature.
卡拉 天呐 你真是有洪荒之力
I've been an ass. Please, just forgive me.
是我犯浑 请原谅我吧
I was insecure.
我没有安全感
I know there were a lot of issues.
我知道我们有很多问题
The travel and other things.
旅行 还有其它的
But I began to wonder that, if now that the wedding was over...
但我开始想 婚礼已经结束
you were still having second thoughts. No.
但你是不是还有犹豫 没有
I told you they were done.
我说过我不再有犹豫了
And they are.
这是真话
The more bullets I find, the more impossible it looks.
我找到的子弹越多 就越觉得不可能
We were very lucky.
我们当时很幸运
Come on, I know luck. And this?
得了 运气我了解 但这个
It's not luck.
不叫运气
I get that some things are difficult for people to talk about,
我知道有些事让人难以开口
but when I think about the fact
但我一想到
that we haven't talked about that day,
我们还没谈过那天的事
it gets me a little upset. Why?
我就有些生气 为什么
You're a damn good driver.
你是个好司机
You are a loyal son.
也是个孝顺的儿子
You're even half a decent mechanic,
甚至算是个不错的机械师
if I'm here to instruct you. However...
如果有我指导的话 但是
I've known you since you were ten years old.
我自你十岁就认识你了
And one thing you're not, Mr. Van Damn,
你 拽车云顿先生 绝对不是
is a genius of martial arts.
武术天才
It's me. Jela.
我是杰拉啊
Come on, what happened that day with the Superpower?
得了 你那天的超能力是怎么回事
Look, I know it's going to sound crazy, but...
听着 我知道这听上去很疯狂 但
a spirit.
是个灵魂
You sure you want to tell him?
你真要告诉他吗
Maybe it's time. What's time?
或许是时候了 什么时候
The spirit.
灵魂
She's here. Good to see you.
她在这儿 见到你很高兴
Where is this spirit from?
这灵魂是哪来的
She lives in Seoul. Korea?
她住在首尔 韩国吗
She's a businesswoman.
她是个女商人
My age exactly.
跟我同岁
Born the same moment I was.
跟我同时出生
The first breath I took, she took too, but in Korea.
我第一次呼吸时 她在韩国 跟我同时呼吸
What a thing, yeah?
多神奇啊
She's here now?
她现在就在这儿
Sort of.
算是吧
Actually, she's in prison. Prison.
其实 她在监狱里 监狱
Why is she in prison?
她为什么在监狱里
It's complicated.
说来话长
The sad part is that while she was there,
可悲的是 她入狱期间
her father was murdered.
她父亲被人杀了
Does she know that your father was murdered?
她知道你父亲也被杀了吗
We have many things in common.
我们有很多共同点
Why did the spirit pick you?
这个灵魂为什么选了你
That is a mystery I can't explain.
这是我无法解释的谜题
But I will always be grateful for.
但我会永远感激
Me, too.
我也是
I know we live in our little bubble world in this city,
我知道我们住在我们在这城里的小世界里
but, I mean, when I look at those pictures of Lito and Hernando,
但是 当我看到利托和赫南多的照片时
I think, "That's hot."
我想的是 "好性感"
So hot.
太性感了
I just don't get it.
我真不懂
Why can't the rest of the world see what we see?
为什么世界其他人看不到我们看得到的
I don't know.
我不知道
But they're in a safe place now.
但他们现在很安全
Salud!
祝健康
You're nervous.
你觉得紧张
Someone's been following me.
有人在跟踪我
Police?
警♥察♥吗
Cops made it clear they didn't give a shit about the shooting.
警方已明确表示他们不在乎枪击的事
Sounds like cops.
警♥察♥就这样
If you need help...
如果你需要帮助
I'm fine.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表