剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
下面那些人
believed the wall was dividing the world.
认为是墙把世界分开了
That East and West were separating people into "Us" or "Them."
东西两部分把人分成了"我们"和"他们"
But the real division,
但真正的分界线
the only one that has ever mattered, was never horizontal.
唯一真正重要的 从不是水平的
It's vertical.
而是垂直的
Enjoy yourselves.
尽情玩吧
Okay...
好了
Careful. Okay. I'll do it.
小心点 我来吧
These or these?
这个还是这个
Dahlias. Mom loved dahlias.
大丽花 妈妈喜欢大丽花
Kala? Yeah.
卡拉 怎么了
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I... I couldn't sleep.
我...我睡不着
It's New Year's.
马上要新年了
Our first as a married couple.
我们结婚后的第一个新年
It is.
是的
That's a nice thought.
想想真是让人高兴
Since you were both taken from my life...
你们两个人都离开了我
I have not felt so loved by another person as I do by this man.
此后最爱我的人就是他了
You would love him, too.
你们也会爱他的
Goodness.
天啊
When I think of my life just a year ago and now...
想想一年前 再想想现在
how different things would be if my father had died
如果我爸爸死了或者你拒绝了我
or you had said no instead of yes.
事情肯定会大不一样
How fast everything can change.
一切变化真快
In my fucking house?!
敢在我家里这样
You'll start a war!
你会引发战争的
Happy New Year! Happy New Year!
新年快乐 新年快乐
Please! Help me! Wolfgang!
救救我 沃夫冈
Please! Help me! Help! Help me!
快救救我 求你了 救救我
Get off me!
走开
Come on!
快走
Get out of the way! Move it! This way!
让开 快让开 这边
Okay, you go this way!
你这边走
Get the fuck out of here. Go! No! I'm not leaving you!
快离开 快走 不 我不会丢下你
Take this rocket!
拿着这个礼花
Go on the other side!
去另一边
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
操操操
Be calm.
冷静
Look left!
小心左边
Happy fucking New Year.
妈的 新年快乐
第一集
Will...
威尔
Will...
威尔
The chairman obviously regrets not being able to attend,
不用说 主席很遗憾他不能出现
but he had an urgent matter in Beijing.
但他有急事要去北♥京♥
Please thank your boss
请感谢你老板
for his cheap champagne and even cheaper excuses.
廉价的香槟和更加可笑的借口
Our budget is ten percent
我们的预算
of what you spent on a military drone program.
只是你们军事无人机预算的十分之一
We have the authority to de-fund this experiment.
我们有权对这项实验撤资
What we're promising is accuracy, immunity.
我们能保证精确 免疫
You've been promising it for years.
这话你们说了好多年了
What's happening?
怎么回事
Bad things.
坏事
Will...
威尔
it's all my fault.
都怪我
But if the neural graft works, what will they do with it?
但如果神经移植成功了 他们会如何应用
They are afraid of us.
他们怕我们
I believe this will help them be less afraid.
我认为这会减少他们的恐惧
You trust me, don't you?
你信任我吧
Please, Will...
求你 威尔
you have to stop it.
你得停下来
No.
不
Stop.
停
Enough! I've seen enough!
够了 我看够了
Will! Will!
威尔 威尔
It's okay. You're okay.
没事 你没事的
It's okay.
没事的
I've got you.
有我呢
You're safe.
你是安全的
...and you should probably be talking to.
...你该去谈谈
Thank you for taking the time to help us. No problem.
谢谢你抽时间帮我们 不客气
Happy to talk with folks who don't keep asking me
我很乐意跟不会一直问我
if this is going to be on the test.
这会不会是考试内容的人聊聊
Grace said you were writing a thesis on early hominoids?
格雷斯说你在写一篇关于早期人科动物的论文
We're interested in the branch-off point between Homo sapiens
我们对智人和其他早期祖先的
and other early ancestors,
分叉点感兴趣
like the Neanderthal and Homo sensorium.
比如尼安德特人和超感人
Sensorium? Now that's a term I don't hear often.
超感人 这个词我可不常听到
Sounds like you don't believe they existed.
听上去你不相信他们存在
Well, there's certainly not enough data
至少在我的领域
in my field to support the theory,
没有足够数据支持这一理论
but I'm a bits and bones gal.
但我是个研究骨头的
If you ask someone like Professor Kolovi,
但如果你们去找芝加哥大学
a geneticist at University of Chicago,
遗传学家克洛维教授
he's likely to have a different opinion.
他很可能持另一种观点
I've read his book.
我看过他的书
My condolences for that lost time.
那我对你失去的时间表示遗憾
You don't agree with him?
你不认同他的看法
One of the reasons I find anthropology so fascinating
我着迷于人类学的原因之一
is that the facts themselves are evolving.
就是其事实在不断进化
Yesterday we damned or dismissed Darwin.
昨天我们还谴责驳斥达尔文
Today we deride men like Kolovi,
今天我们嘲笑克洛维这样的人
calling their work science fiction.
说他们的研究是科幻
But tomorrow, his work might seem visionary.
但明天 他的研究可能就是有先见性的
Freud believed our ancestors used telepathy to communicate.
弗洛伊德认为我们的祖先可以利用心灵感应交流
No one knows whether early humans
没人知道早期人类
used another kind of language or not.
是否用过其他种类的语言
It is a tickle to imagine, if Kolovi's theories are accurate,
想象一下 如果克洛维的理论是正确的
a Homo sensorium could walk into my office,
那一个超感人可以走进我的办公室
I might never even know it.
而我还浑然不知 这挺好玩的
I think... What?
我觉得 怎么
I am just considering another perspective--
我只是在考虑另一种可能
Baby, you have to go. Dani!
亲爱的 你必须去 丹妮
Tell him he has to go!
告诉他 他必须去
That one. This one?
这条 这条吗
Tell him he has to go, please. Wait, what?
告诉他他必须去 什么
You're not coming? See?
你不去吗 瞧
With everything that's going on,
现在事这么多
I don't know think that this is the right thing to do.
我觉得这样不太好
It's so the right thing. Every premiere you stayed home.
这绝对好 你每次首映都待在家
Not this time.
这次不了
You're coming.
你必须去
I... Baby, you said it a hundred times.
我 宝贝 你说过几百次了
This is what you always wanted.
这是你一直想做的
Isn't it?
不是吗
It is.
是啊
Then get dressed! I want us all looking sensational!
那去换衣服 我要我们都打扮得美美的
Why do I have this little voice inside my head saying...
为什么我脑袋里有个小声音在说
"Be careful what you wish for"?
"许愿需谨慎"
Yes!
太棒了
Lito!
利托
Hello. How are you?
你好 你好吗
Nice to see you guys.
见到你们真高兴
Okay. Gracias.
好 谢谢
I am reporting for Kobi Kihara.
我在科比基哈拉向您报道
Hello. I'm Jela. Hello.
你好 我是杰拉 你好
Where can we find the man they call Van Damn?
我们在哪可以找到被称为拽哥云顿的人
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表