剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信这种事
I cannot believe I let you do this.
真不敢相信我让你去了
We all agreed. I didn't.
我们一致同意的 我没
We decided it was worth the risk. This is a mistake.
我们认定这险值得冒 这是个错误
This is how amateurs get caught.
外行都是这样被抓住的
Nomi, help.
诺米 帮帮忙
Will, it's going to be fine. The ID held up.
威尔 不会有事的 身份证能用
In England. Outgoing.
从英国 离镜
It is never the same as Incoming.
那跟入境可不是一♥码♥事
We're inside the TSA, watching for any alert.
我们进入了运输安全管理局 盯着警报
Any better?
好点了吗
You're in the woods. You barely have Wi-Fi.
你在林子里 连无线信♥号♥♥都断断续续
Bug's on it. Color the Bug totally clustered.
巴格在操作呢 巴格是族群的好朋友
Hi, Bug.
巴格 好啊
What's up, Neets?
好啊 尼茨
Can I get you anything?
您需要什么吗
Earplugs.
耳塞
Okay. I heard that. And they're not gonna work
好吧 我听到了 那不会好用的
because I'm talking inside your head.
因为我的声音在你的脑袋里
She knows. She didn't mean it literally.
她知道 她并不是那个意思
And you know he's only freaking out because he loves you so much.
你知道他这么担心是因为他太爱你
You can't do anything now. Let's let her sleep.
你现在做不了什么 让她睡吧
Okay, dinner's ready.
好了 晚餐好了
Oh, we're coming.
我们就来
Bug, anything happens, no matter how small, you call me.
巴格 有情况 不管多小 通知我
Bug's on duty.
巴格执勤中
You know, this whole visiting thing?
拜访这回事
It's a little like FaceTime without a phone.
就像不用电♥话♥的视频通话
That's what I said!
我也这么说的
What? Wait, what?
怎么 怎么了
TSA bumped up its warning level. Why?
运输安全管理局提高了警告级别 为什么
Another mass shooting.
又发生了大规模枪击
At this point, aren't mass
到现在 这种事
shootings just business as usual in America?
不都成了美国的日常了吗
Please be careful.
务必小心
I will.
我会的
Ma'am! He's in a meeting.
夫人 他在开会
This is more important.
这个更重要
...less humid in those countries. Oh, my God.
...那些国家湿度更低 天呐
Kala. I'm interrupting again.
卡拉 我又打扰你们了
No, no, no, no.
没没没
You've just turned an unbearably boring piece of business
你是把一桩无聊得难受的生意
into another rare pleasure.
变成了意外之喜
I will come back.
我待会儿再来
Mrs. Rasal, the priority is obvious here.
拉赛太太 轻重缓急很分明
And Raj, I must say, you're spending too much time with me
拉詹 我得说 你花在我身上的时间太多了
when you have a bride this beautiful right here
你这么美丽的新娘
in the very same building.
就在这栋楼里呢
It makes me think I taught you nothing at school, my friend.
让我觉得我在学校都白教你了 朋友
One of us has to work, Ajay.
我们中有一个还得工作呢 阿杰
See you later.
回见
Mrs. Rasal. Come, Kala.
拉赛太太 来吧 卡拉
These shipping reports have been falsified. Everything.
这些运输记录都是伪造的 全都是
Everything that the controller is approving has been doctored.
质检员批准的东西都被篡改了
The manifests are complete lies!
货单完全是编的
My God, Kala, you are even more beautiful when you're upset.
天呐 卡拉 你生气的时候更美了
Rajan, please. We're shipping out old antibiotics,
拉詹 求你 我们在运旧抗生素出去
discontinued HIV inhibitors.
停产的HIV抑制剂
We're selling old, useless,
我们在出♥售♥旧的 没用的
defective, and possibly poisonous drugs
有缺陷 可能还有毒的药
to people whose lives depend on them.
给那些指着它续命的人
I know this is not easy to hear for the first time,
我知道这话第一次听到很难接受
but this is all standard procedure.
但这是标准程序
We have to vacate our storage space.
我们得清空库存
And our profit margins, like every pharma company,
而我们的盈利空间 就像每家制药公♥司♥那样
depend on not wasting every drug that's slightly below standard.
是靠不浪费任何稍低于标准的药物
You know?
你早知道
This is how this business works. We all do it.
这行业就是这样 我们都这么干
Some of those drugs can still work.
有些药还是管用的
We are selling the only kind that those people can afford.
我们卖♥♥的是那些人唯一能买♥♥得起的药
You have to trust me.
你必须信任我
This is the way to serve the greater good.
这样做是为了大局
What if your father or what if I went to a hospital
如果你父亲或我去了医院
and was given improper, expired drugs?
而拿到了不好的过期药呢
That won't happen. Why not?
那是不会的 为什么
Because these products are shipped to distant places.
因为这些产品都被运往很远的地方
We would never risk the lives of our own people.
我们绝不会拿我们自己人的性命冒险
Which places?
哪些地方
Out of India. You know, like China or Africa,
印度之外 中国 非洲
faraway places.
遥远的地方
Like Kenya?
比如肯尼亚吗
Could be. Why?
或许吧 怎么了
Kala?
卡拉
Have you seen this?
你看到了吗
So many terrible things going on.
好多可怕的事在发生
I used to wonder if there was something I could do
我以前会想 我能不能做点什么
to try to change the world...
改变世界
before I understood such thoughts were unskilled.
后来我才明白这种想法是不成熟的
Trying to change the world only leads to suffering.
想改变世界只会导致痛苦
All we can change is ourselves.
我们只能改变自己
I'm not sure I agree.
我恐怕不同意
I know.
我知道
That's why I can't help you.
所以我帮不了你
You weren't sitting in that seat before, were you?
你之前没坐在那个座位上吧
I hope one day we can visit again...
希望有一天我们能再拜访
when your thinking does not reflect their thinking.
等你的想法不再反应他们的想法时
No, please, talk to me.
不 求你 跟我说话
You were at the rave.
你去参加狂欢了
I don't understand. Why can't I see where you are?
我不明白 我为什么看不到你在哪
You may feel gravity without knowing how it works.
你不了解重力 也能感到它的存在
There are forces acting upon every life
每个生命都会承受一些力量
that remain beyond our control or comprehension.
我们无法控制 无法理解
I think we can all agree
我觉得我们都可以同意
that things were much different back then.
当时的情况可大不相同
Oh, so different.
是啊
There were none of these mass shootings.
才不会有什么大规模枪击
Oh, God. Did you see the terrible news?
天呐 你们可到那可怕的新闻了吗
We just heard about it.
我们刚听说
They always want to blame it on a religion,
他们总怪在哪个宗教
an ethnic group, or a skin color,
少数裔 或肤色上
but the one thing no one ever wants to say--
但从没人愿意说的是
It's always a man. Some fucking dude not getting any.
总是一个人 一个欲求不满的混♥蛋♥
Violence has a gender.
暴♥力♥是有性别的
Oh, my God. I love your dads.
天呐 我爱你的爸爸们
I find it fascinating
我觉得有趣
how every generation believes in different things.
每一代人都有不同的信仰
We believed in pot. And sex.
我们信仰大♥麻♥和性
We were Black Panthers.
我们曾是黑豹
Oh, bad motherfuckers. Now we cook quinoa.
不是好东西 现在我们做藜麦
Oh, come on now.
得了
You all were more interested in pussy than politics.
相对于政♥治♥ 你们都对女人更感兴趣
And what was the nice
那圣巴巴拉来的
Jewish girl from Santa Barbara interested in?
和气的犹太姑娘又喜欢什么
I wanted to end patriarchal control over women's bodies.
我想结束对女性身体的男权控制
"Copulation for a better nation."
"为更美好的国家性♥交♥"
By having sex with every homie in Oakland.
跟奥克兰的每个老乡上♥床♥
By any means necessary. Mom!
靠一切办法 妈妈
They exaggerate, honey.
他们夸大了 亲爱的
Oh, I just think it's amazing that none of you ever cared
我觉得很了不起的是你们都不在乎
that you didn't know who her biological dad was.
究竟谁是她的生父
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表