剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Seems like somebody might have a friend at BPO.
看来你们在生物保护组织内部有盟友
Wait.
等等
Blockers aren't gonna keep you safe forever, Riley Blue.
阻断剂不会永远保护你们 莱丽·布鲁
Not from BPO.
它们防不住生物保护组织
And not from me.
也防不住我
What did he say?
他说什么了
I think I just picked up the equivalent of a sensate STD.
我可能染上了类似通感人性病的东西
Let them gloat. Hey, Monsieur Gorilla, where's the ball?
让他们去得意 大猩猩先生 球在哪里
Where did the ball go? Oh, it's in your goal!
球跑到哪里去了 在你们的球门里啊
Come on, Felix, stop trash-talking. Let's play!
好了菲利克斯 别嘲讽别人了 继续踢吧
Wolfie! Here!
沃夫 传给我
Where are you? Here!
你在哪里 这里
You all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
That's what I'm talking about! You all right?
就是这样 你没事吧
You all right? Everybody, calm down!
你没事吧 大家冷静点
Come on! Stand up!
站起来
That's what I'm talking about! That was fucking real!
就是这样 这他妈才是真的
Do you have to do everything so intensely?
你做什么事都这么激烈吗
No.
不是
Just the things that matter.
只是重要的事
These are the last year reports from the Controller General.
这些是药品管理局去年的报告
Yeah, you can just put them there.
放这里就好了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
About last night...
关于昨晚...
I... needed you and you were there for me.
我当时需要你陪我
But it was wrong.
但这样是不对的
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
You weren't in my bed any more
你当时也不是真的在我的床上
than I'm sitting on this desk here.
就像我现在也不是真的坐在这里
It's in our heads, like a fantasy.
仅存于我们的脑海中 像幻想一样
Last night was not a fantasy.
昨晚的事并不是幻想
What's true is that married women like to fantasize.
事实上 已婚女性喜欢幻想
It's what keeps marriages together. No.
这样能维持婚姻稳定 不
I don't. I...
我不是这样的
I must not.
我不能这样
Okay, you're in Bombay, I'm in Berlin. I think you're safe.
你在孟买♥♥ 我在柏林 你很安全
Please. Last night made me realize
拜托了 昨晚的事让我明白
that I can't be trusted with my thoughts.
我不能沉迷于我的思绪中
Come on, Wolfie! Let's finish Fuchs' Fucks!
沃夫 过来 完爆这群蠢货们
I need help and you have to help me.
我需要帮助 你得帮我
I'm trying to make a life.
我正努力生活
Pretending isn't a life.
伪装不是生活
Wolfie! Yeah! Coming!
沃夫 来了
So... big day tomorrow.
明天可是个大日子
Do you know what you're gonna say?
你知道要说什么吗
What... Do you think I should say something?
你觉得我要说什么吗
You don't have to do it if you don't feel comfortable.
如果你不愿意可以不说
Yes. Absolutely.
没错
But... you're so good when you speak from your heart.
不过 你说心里话的时候 简直光芒四射
Baby, the interview you did at the premiere was incredible.
亲爱的 你在首映式采访中的表现非常精彩
I think it had a lot to do with these people inviting you.
我觉得这跟邀请你的人有很大关系
Of course. I mean, it has over a million views.
当然 播放量超过了一百万呢
Really? You haven't watched it?
真的吗 你还没看过吗
I'm banned from social media.
他不让我看社交媒体
You just love to look at the bad stuff.
你只喜欢看坏消息
Yeah, that is true.
那倒是
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look! Look!
天呐 天呐 快看
Now... A man who needs no introduction,
现在有请一个根本不需要介绍的人
but I'll introduce to you anyhow.
不过我还是会向你们介绍
I give you
有请
the Grand Marshall of this year's Pride Parade...
今年同志骄傲游♥行♥的总指挥
Lito Rodriguez!
利多·罗德里格斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, S?o Paulo!
谢谢 圣保罗市
Thank you.
谢谢
I wanted to say that I am very honored to be here.
我本想说很荣幸来到这里
That isn't the truth.
但这不是实话
To be honest with you, I...
实话是 我...
I have never been as scared as I am right now.
我从未像现在这么紧张害怕
All of my life, I've had to pretend to be something I wasn't.
我这一生都在伪装自己
And to become what I wanted to become...
而想要成为我想成为的人
I couldn't be what I am.
我就不能做自己
I am a gay man.
我是同性恋
I've never said those words in public before.
我以前从未在公开场合说过这句话
I am a gay man!
我是同性恋
I am a gay man! I am a gay man!
我是同性恋 我是同性恋
Why did I have to be so afraid to say that?
我之前为什么那么害怕承认
Because I know that people are afraid of people
因为我知道人们会害怕那些
that are different from them.
跟他们不一样的人
And admitting that I am different
承认我自己跟别人不同
and refusing to pretend to be something I am not,
不再扮演那个根本不是自己的人
may cost me a career of pretending to be things that I am not,
可能会毁掉我扮演成别人的事业
which is kind of crazy when you think about it.
想想就觉得太疯狂了
But I did.
但我做到了
I did.
我做到了
For years, I was living inside the fake world of a movie set,
多年来 我生活在虚假的电影世界里
never daring to imagine that one day...
从来不敢想象会有一天
I might be brave enough to do something like this.
我会像今天这么勇敢
Come with me.
跟我来
This is Hernando.
这是赫南多
He is the love of my life.
他是我此生挚爱
I am a better and braver person because of him.
因为他 我变得更优秀更勇敢
And whatever it costs for me to be able to do this...
这么做不管要我付出什么代价
I know in my heart that it is worth it.
我心里都知道 这是值得的
And now, let's party!
现在 尽情欢乐吧
That was fun.
真好玩
It was.
没错
Last time we were here... ...we both felt trapped.
上次我们在这里 都觉得自己被困住
You were afraid of going to prison.
你害怕会入狱
Now I miss it.
现在已经开始怀念了
You wanted so badly to see your father.
你极度渴望见到你父亲
And you felt like you were making a terrible mistake.
而你觉得自己犯了可怕的错误
We've switched places.
我们换了位置
Which means, in a way, we're in the same place.
这意味着 我们在同一个位置
Is there a way out of this?
有出路吗
Or is this just how life always feels?
或者生活就是这样
So you've had no other issues with that brain syndrome thing?
你的脑部症状没有其他问题了
Oh, no, not any health issues. Everything has been fine.
没有健康问题了 一切都好
That is such a relief.
那真是太好了
I told Tom I am so happy that you're gonna be there
我跟汤姆说 发生了去年的事你还愿意出席
after what happened last year.
我真是太高兴了
Me, too. Even though I know
我也是 尽管我知道
Mom and Dad must be giving you hell for this.
爸妈一定极力反对你邀请我
No. They're okay.
不 他们还好
Come on, T, don't lie.
得了 T 别骗我
What did Dad say?
爸爸怎么说
He said I would regret it.
他说我会后悔的
But why?
为什么
I can take it.
我能接受
Because he said that your narcissism is a black hole
他说你的自恋是一个黑洞
and that you would do something to make my wedding all about you.
说你会让自己变成婚礼的焦点
But I told him he was wrong, and more importantly,
但我跟他说他错了 更重要的是
I couldn't imagine getting married without my sister being there.
我无法想象我的姐姐不出席我的婚礼
Come here.
来抱抱
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you for sticking up for me.
谢谢你一直没有放弃我
I won't let you down, and if you need anything--
我不会让你失望的 如果你有任何需要
Actually, there is one thing I could really use some help on--
我确实有件事需要你的帮助
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表