剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
And here everything was going so perfectly superficial.
本来一切还都那么肤浅呢
I'm just trying to understand
我只是想理解
why someone like you is working for Fuchs.
你这样的人为什么会给福克斯工作
He's like any sapien.
他就像任何一个人
A temporary solution to a long-term problem.
是一个长♥期♥问题的短期解决办法
BPO.
生物保护组织
How do you avoid them? You don't.
你怎么躲他们的 不躲
But they're not hunting you.
但他们没在抓你
No. You made some kind of deal with them.
是啊 你跟他们做了交易
Smart boy.
真聪明
How's it work?
怎么做
Same as everything else in the world.
跟这世上其他的一切都一样
Figure out what you want
想清楚你想要什么
and decide how far you're willing to go to get it.
然后决定你为了得到它愿走到哪一步
What do you want?
你想要什么
Everything.
一切
Gotta run, lover boy.
得走了 小情人
Wait, so... like, your brain is, like,
等等 那么你的大脑
part of a bigger brain
是更大的大脑的一部分
and it's all networked and file-sharing and...
都是联网 文件共享的
Holy shit, Nom.
我去 诺米
I thought this trans new-body-now-a-hottie thing was cool,
我还觉得变性变成大美人就够酷了
but this?
但这个
This... other-secret-species thing...
这个 其他秘密人种的事
Shit.
我去
That's, like, the coolest thing I ever heard.
简直是我听过的最酷的事了
Okay...
好吧
but, please, don't talk about it.
但千万别说出去
This is serious, Bug.
这很严肃的 巴格
Of course it's serious.
当然了
This is capital letters B-I-G.
这是头等的大事
As in Galileo.
伽利略那么大
Time to rethink geocentrism.
要推倒地心说了
I don't think I'm gonna sleep for a week.
我一周都要睡不着了
Was that a mistake?
那是个错误吗
Same idea.
想到一起了
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I haven't felt this awake in a very long time.
我好久没觉得这么清醒了
Good.
很好
It is not every day you escape prison.
不是每天你都能越狱
Thank you again.
再次感谢你
I wouldn't be alive if you hadn't helped me.
如果不是你帮我 我就死了
Those men who attacked you, they were hired by your brother?
那些袭击你的人 是你弟弟派来的吗
Good.
很好
Why good?
为什么好
Because...
因为
he must be very afraid of you to do something like that.
他肯定很怕你 才会做那样的事
I'm sure when he hears you have escaped,
等他听到你越狱了
he's going to piss himself.
肯定要吓尿了
I have met strong women before.
我以前见过坚强的女人
But... none of them were like you.
但 都不比你
Soo-Jin said
秀珍说
you have a heart as soft as a baby bird.
你有幼鸟一样温柔的心
It was what made me like you the moment we met.
所以我们一相遇 我就很喜欢你
Part of me wants you to find your brother
我一方面希望你找到你弟弟
and make him pay for what he has done.
让他为他的所作所为付出代价
I know that part of me
我知道那个我
would enjoy your revenge.
会喜欢你的复仇
Whatever you do, child...
不管你做什么 孩子
do not let it be
别为此
at the cost of your beautiful heart.
牺牲了你美丽的心
This kind of polyphony requires an abandonment of self
这样的复调需要抛下自己
so that I can release the boundary
让我可以放开
or loosen the boundaries of that self while writing
或模糊自己的边界 进行创作
so I can become someone else temporarily, imaginatively.
想象自己暂时变成另一个人
We just listen to so many voices
我们能听到那么多声音
where we're exposed to so many more different people
接触到那么多不同的人
than even our parents were.
比我们父母那辈人多多了
We get more images in a single week
我们一周能看到图像
than people a hundred years ago
比一百年前
would've seen possibly in their lifetimes.
可能他们一生能看到的都多
Well, well, well. Let me guess.
哎呦呦 我猜猜
You're here to interview the real deal.
你是来采访重要人物的
You know, as a journalist,
作为记者
you probably can sense that
你可能能觉出来
that guy in there is just a pretty boy I hired.
那个家伙 不过是我雇的小白脸
Yeah, I had a feeling. You had a feeling.
是啊 感觉出来了 感觉到了吧
Yeah.
嗯
Hello.
你好
The nature of the textual intercourse... There you go.
文爱的本质... 开始了
...is, uh...
是...
God, I just want to eat them up.
天啊 真想把他们吃掉
I can't believe I'm not there. This is so stupid.
真不敢相信我不能在场 这太蠢了
Two of our favorite writers and I'm stuck on a boat.
他俩是我们最喜欢的作家 我却困在船上
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Well, the video of our recording
我们拍摄的视频
has already hit over a million views.
已经有过百万的点击量了
The TV station has never seen anything like it.
电视台从未见过这样的情况
So, my boss, Kobi Kihara,
所以我的老板科比·基哈拉
was wondering if we could do a follow-up story on you.
想看看我们能不能对你做个后续采访
Do you believe in happy endings?
你相信幸福结局吗
What? I couldn't hear.
什么 我听不到
Someone asked if they believe in happy endings.
有人问他们是否相信幸福结局
Miraculously, yes.
神奇的是 是的
I gotta go. Wait!
我得走了 等等
Gotta help behind the counter. No. Did they
得去柜台帮忙了 他们...
Love you.
爱你哦
Do I believe in happy endings anymore?
我还相信幸福结局吗
Help!
救命
Is this the first time you're coming back since?
这是那之后你第一次回来吗
Me, too. Come on.
我也是 来吧
Van Damn! Van Damn! Van Damn!
拽哥云顿 拽哥云顿
This is all new.
这可是新的
Yes.
是啊
Van Damn!
拽哥云顿
Ever since Mr. Rasal's Anti-Idolatry bill was passed,
自从拉赛先生的反盲目崇拜法案通过
there's been a lot of trouble in the temple, ma'am.
寺庙里就一直麻烦不断 夫人
It got worse when Guru Yash was arrested.
雅什大♥师♥被捕后情况更糟了
Manendra believed that's necessary for the long-term good.
麻南卓认为就长♥期♥利益而言 这是必要的
On Van Damn.
拍拽哥云顿
Ken. What's going on? The bastard raised the prices again.
肯 怎么回事 那混♥蛋♥又抬价了
Most of my people can't afford it anymore.
大部分人都已经买♥♥不起了
This is terrible. We all come here for the same reason.
这太糟了 我们都是为了一个原因而来
I don't think that's true.
我觉得并不是这样的
We obey no law but his law!
我们只尊重他的法律
You are either with us or against us!
你要么支持我们 要么就是与我们为敌
There is no middle ground!
没有中间地带
If we do not stop them, they will close our temples!
如果我们不阻止他们 他们就会关闭寺庙
And destroy our country!
毁掉我们的国家
You can have it when you pay for it!
付钱才能拿
Oh, the famous Van Damn.
著名的拽哥云顿
These people need water. Water is life.
这些人需要水 水就是生命
Water is a commodity. And every commodity has a price.
水是商品 商品都是有价的
One truth! One truth!
真理唯一 真理唯一
Our truth! Our truth!
属于我们 属于我们
One truth! Our truth!
真理唯一 属于我们
One truth! Our truth!
真理唯一 属于我们
One truth! Our truth!
真理唯一 属于我们
I mean, the idea of polyphonic fiction reflecting
复调小说反映了
both the intercontextuality of an author's work and their life
作家工作和人生的交叉
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表