剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
她要结婚了 太棒了
She wants me to be her maid of honor.
她想让我做她的伴娘
That's beautiful!
太妙了
Except that I'm a fugitive and even if I did try to go,
不过我是个逃犯 要是我去的话
my own parents would probably be the first ones to turn me in.
我的亲生父母可能会第一个告发我
That's true.
没错
The signal!
信♥号♥♥
This room is occupied by Maria but she's at work.
这个房♥间是玛利亚的 但她在上班
Tartine. But, uh... no thank you.
果酱面包片 谢谢 不用了
Watch her.
看着她
What's up?
怎么了
I knew it was fucking Bent-Dick.
我就知道是本迪克斯那个混♥蛋♥
Excuse me.
借过
This is a fugitive warrant for Nomi Marks.
这是对逃犯诺米·马克斯的逮捕令
We have solid information that she and her girlfriend
我们有确切消息 她和她女朋友
are currently residing in this shelter.
现在就住在这个收♥容♥所♥
I haven't seen Nomi for months.
我几个月都没见过诺米了
Either you tell me where they are or I head straight downtown
你要么告诉我她们在哪 要么我就直奔市中心
and I talk to every grant office, every politician I can,
找每个拨款机构 每位政客谈谈
to shut this place down.
把这个地方关掉
They are not here.
她们不在这
I wanted to come back first thing...
出院后我想做的第一件事就是回到这里
because if I didn't...
因为如果我不的话
I knew I would never walk through that door again.
我知道我就再也不敢走进那扇门了
I've been thinking a lot about that day.
我一直在想那天
I said it was our revolution.
我说了这是我们的革命
I forgot in revolutions people get shot.
我忘了在革命中会有人中弹
I'm not you, Wolfie.
我不是你 沃夫
I'm not Conan.
我不是柯南
I'm just a sidekick.
我只是个小跟班
From Wuppertal.
从乌帕塔尔来的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Maybe it's time to go home.
也许该回家了
Find a nice girl, settle down.
找个好姑娘 安定下来
You can come by. Maybe...
你可以过来玩 也许...
we'll have pot roast, ride the Schwebebahn.
我们会吃焖烧肉 乘坐空铁
Not so bad a life, is it?
那种生活也不错嘛
No. Not so bad.
嗯 是不错
I just... need you to do one thing for me.
我要你为我做件事
Talk me out of it!
劝我别那么做
The look on your face, man.
你脸上的表情
I got ya! It was a hell of a performance.
我骗到你了 你的演技太棒了
Performance comes later.
等下才到表演环节
I have been in the hospital a long time.
我住院住了很长时间
Horizontal, but no fun. Tonight, horizontal and much fun.
躺着但毫无乐趣 今晚我要躺着尽情狂欢
Hello.
你好呀
Mr. Bogdanow?
博格丹诺夫先生
What? We didn't order this.
什么 我们没点这些
Compliments of the gentlemen sitting over there.
这是那边的先生们的美意
Who are they?
他们是谁
Friends.
朋友
We have friends now?
我们竟然有朋友了
Things have changed, huh?
一切确实变了
Hello.
你好
Where is my attorney?
我的律师呢
Regrettably, he has chosen this time to retire from practice.
遗憾的是 他挑了这个时候离开律所
He will be missed.
我们会想他的
My associates and I have been hired to take on your case.
我和我的同事们受雇接手你的案子
These guys aren't lawyers.
这些人不是律师
Surveillance camera just powered down.
监控刚刚关掉了
We have reviewed all of the court reports.
我们看过了所有的法庭报告
These guys are the worst liars I've ever seen in my life.
这些人是我见过的撒谎撒得最差劲的
They're killers.
他们是杀手
Who hired you?
谁雇的你们
I think you know who.
我想你知道是谁
He wanted you to know that he has never been the forgiving type.
他想让你知道 他没那么宽宏大量
You think you can kill me inside a government institution?
你们以为能在政♥府♥机构里杀死我
Everyone knows how unstable you are.
大家都知道你的精神不稳定
"She went crazy."
"她发疯了"
"Jumped over the table."
"越过桌子"
"We had no choice." "We had to defend ourselves."
"我们别无选择" "只能自卫"
This is bad.
情况很糟糕
Guard! Guard!
警卫 警卫
Coffee break.
现在是休息时间
Let's see how you fight with 50-thousand volts of electricity.
看看你能不能斗得过五万伏特的电压
Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
慢着 慢着 慢着
Let me ask you one more question, please.
我再问你一个问题
How much is my brother paying you?
我弟弟给你们多少钱
A reputation is not for sale.
名誉是买♥♥不到的
No? Not even for 30 billion won?
是吗 三百亿都买♥♥不到吗
Sorry, baby. Wait. Wait.
抱歉 宝贝 等等
Keep talking. This is bullshit. She's lying!
继续说 简直放狗屁 她在撒谎
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Thanks to you.
多亏了你们
That's what family's for.
家人之间就该如此
I understand pricks like Bendix.
我了解本迪克斯这种混♥蛋♥
I deal with them every day.
我每天都跟这种人打交道
We know. But there's too many other women who need this shelter.
我们懂 但还有很多女人需要这个庇护所
Do you know where you'll go?
你知道你们要去哪儿吗
So where did you honeymoon?
你们在哪儿度的蜜月
Positano, Italy.
意大利波西塔诺
Well, you're gonna love this place.
你们会喜欢这房♥子的
It has so much space.
这儿空间很大
There's an ideal room for a nursery just off the master suite.
主卧旁边可以做个完美的儿童房♥
And I'll miss that girl from Schmitten. Fatima.
我会想念那个施米滕姑娘法蒂玛的
What? Yeah!
什么 就是啊
There's something I want to show you upstairs.
我带你们去楼上看点东西
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
If I was sure about this,
我要是之前就确定的话
I would've suggested it a long time ago.
我很久以前就会提议这么做了
So did you fuck her? No, but I...
你睡了她吗 没 但我...
The plunge pool.
游泳池
It's so lovely to watch the sunset from up here.
从这儿看日落真惬意
Just puts me in the mood.
让我心情舒畅
Carry on without me. I'm beat.
我不去了 你继续吧 我精疲力尽了
What? My man is calling quits? Say it isn't so.
什么 我的好兄弟要喊停了 千万别啊
What? Are you too drunk to get the key in the lock?
怎么 你醉得找不准钥匙孔吗
Kala?
卡拉
Hurry.
快点
How are you?
你还好吗
Fine.
没事
There is a story you put three men in the hospital.
有消息说你把三个人打住院了
It is not a story.
是真的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事 放轻松
Christian didn't believe one man
克里斯蒂安不相信
could do what everyone is saying you did.
一个人就能做到传说中你做过的那些事
Volker Bohm.
沃尔克·博姆
Why don't you take a walk, Felix.
你出去走走吧 菲利克斯
This is a conversation for adults.
这是成年人之间的对话
We have nothing to talk about.
我们之间没什么好说的
Take your weisswurst and get the fuck out of here.
带上这个胖子滚出去
Hello, Angels!
你们好 霹雳娇娃
Get in here!
快进来
Buddy!
兄弟
Welcome!
欢迎
Sorry. I'll tidy this up.
抱歉 我会收拾干净的
We're just really grateful.
我们真的很感谢
I don't get too many guests.
我家很少有客人来
All right. There's two cabins.
有两个房♥间
You are welcome to the big one.
欢迎你们选择这个大的
Bug's Love Grotto.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表