剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
电极
Now... where is Mr. Gorski hiding?
说 戈尔斯基先生在哪
How do I stop this? You cooperate.
我怎么让他停下 配合他
Like you? I know what happened.
就像你吗 我知道会发生什么
I've seen it enough times. I've experienced it.
我见过太多次了 我经历过
There's only one way to end it.
只有一个办法可以了结它
Jonas was right.
乔纳斯是对的
I just want one thing.
我只想要一样东西
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Leave Riley alone.
放过莱丽
I'll give you anything you want.
你想要什么我都给你
Of course I should agree.
我当然该同意
I should promise you this and that
我该向你承诺这个那个
in order to leash
好尽快
the rest of your cluster as quickly as possible,
抓到你族群其余的人
but we both know that would be a complete lie.
但我们都知道那都是谎言
We both know exactly what's going to happen.
我们都清楚会发生什么
One by one, I'm going to hunt your cluster down.
一个接一个 我会抓到你族群所有的人
And no matter what you do,
不管你做什么
I will find Ms. Gunnarsdottir.
我都会找到格纳斯多特小姐
And I will enjoy feeling you experience her death...
我享受感觉你 经历她的死
inch by inch, piece by piece.
一寸寸 一块块
There's just one tiny problem with that plan.
这个计划有一个小问题
And what is that?
什么问题
Me.
我
Oh, God.
天啊
You're here.
你在这里
No! I can't visit you.
不 我不能拜访你
That's right, Milt, old pal.
是啊 米尔顿
You can't visit me because I'm actually here.
你不能拜访我 因为我真的在这儿
Angelica.
安吉莉卡
There's no one behind the glass.
玻璃后面没有人
That camera's dead.
摄像头关掉了
It's a soundproof room.
房♥间又隔音
Will, stop it.
威尔 停下
Jonas. Jonas?
乔纳斯 乔纳斯
You're on blockers.
你服了阻断剂
Jonas, this is it.
乔纳斯 就现在了
You have to choose. Whose side are you on?
你得选 你站谁那边
I'm sorry, Will...
对不起 威尔
but you won't understand this choice right now.
但你现在不能理解这个选择
Don't leave me!
别走
You all alone, Milt?
你就剩一个人了 米尔顿
Let me put you out of your misery.
我来结束你的痛苦吧
Now.
动手
Mr. Secretary, get me the Chairman.
秘♥书♥长♥先生 接主席
We have an emergency at the Parliament facility.
议会设施有紧急情况
Oh, fuck.
该死
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等一下
Security protocol has been activated.
安全规程被启动了
It's not reading.
不读取
I'm going to have to call this in.
我得上报
On your knees! Hands above your head!
跪下 举起手来
You want a war?
你想要战争
We'll give you a war.
我们就跟你打
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表