剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
It's Lito. Flair bartending.
是利托 天生的酒保
For six months, I trained with the best bartenders in all Mexico.
我跟着全墨西哥最好的酒保学过六个月
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
For my role in Blood-Stained Tequila.
为了演一部叫《血染龙舌兰》的电影
Relaxing, isn't it?
很舒服 对吧
I feel I can talk to you, Wolfgang.
我觉得我能跟你谈谈心 沃夫冈
I need your advice.
我需要你给点建议
I know you know what's going on,
我知道你明白都发生了什么事
how delicate the situation is.
还有现在这种微妙的情况
It's not my business. No.
这都不关我的事 确实
And I appreciate that about you, but...
这点我也很欣赏你 不过...
this is about Lila, and the way she talks about you.
这事和莱拉有关 看她说起你的样子
I think she is your business.
我觉得她应该算是你的事了吧
Does she ever talk about me?
她有没有提起过我
Not really.
不怎么提
Maybe I'm getting older.
可能是因为我老了吧
I care for Lila a great deal.
我很在乎莱拉
She's not like other women.
她和别的女人不一样
I love listening to men trying to express their feelings.
我最爱听男人说心里话了
I think you can understand
你应该能理解
that I have thought about marrying her.
我想过要娶她
Was that before or after you came inside me?
那是你跟我上♥床♥之前还是之后的事
Do you believe you can ever really know someone?
你觉得你有没有可能真正了解一个人
Some people.
有几个吧
Do you think you know me?
你觉得你了解我吗
I have friends at the NSA.
我在安♥全♥局♥有朋友
Here we go.
又来了
I pay them a not-insignificant amount of money
我给他们一笔不小的钱
to monitor certain cell lines.
来监听电♥话♥线
Recently, I received the transcripts
前几天 我收到一份
of a call that was...
通话文件...
distressing.
我看了很难受
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
I think she's going to betray me.
我觉得她要背叛我了
What did the transcript say?
文件上怎么写的
It was a call from Khalial, one of my competitors.
是我在卡里尔的一个竞争对手打来的
He was negotiating a contract on my life.
他在电♥话♥里商量想来要我的命
He was talking to Lila.
他跟莱拉说的
You know this city. You know this world.
你了解这个城市 了解这里的世界
I'm not asking for you to get involved.
我没想让你直接动手
I just need information.
我只是想要点情报
You were right about the difference between us.
我们之间的区别你算是说对了
I want to live as you live, without a leash around my neck.
我想像你一样活 不要任何束缚
Hello?
喂
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Thank God. Fredrick said you were with him.
谢天谢地 弗莱德雷克说你和他在一起
With who?
和谁
I don't know what's going on. I'm trying to understand it.
我不知道现在发生了什么 我正努力搞清楚
I received a call from Khalial,
我接到了一个从卡里尔打来的电♥话♥
who's going to make a move on you.
他说他想对你动手
I played along because I don't think it's his idea.
我就假装应和他 因为我觉得那不是他的想法
I think someone is driving him.
我觉得是有人在指使他
Who?
谁
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Sebastian, be careful.
塞巴斯蒂安 你要小心
If something happened to you, I don't know what I would do.
你要是出事了 我都不知道该怎么办了
It's all right. Everything's fine.
没事的 不会有事的
Come home to me.
快回家来吧
See you later.
一会儿见
I must go.
我得走了
I would like to continue this conversation.
我想继续这段对话
I'll find you.
我回头找你
I know you're angry...
我知道你生气了
but this is how a girl like me tells a boy like you
但我这样的女孩对你这样的男孩表白
that she has a crush on you.
就是这样的
And instead of laying in bed,
她不会躺在床上
wishing she was going out with you
内心渴望着跟你约会
and not her current boyfriend...
而不是跟现在的男朋友
she has decided to do something about it.
她决定采取行动
Far enough.
够了
So we meet again, eh, Van Damn?
又见面了 拽哥云顿
So, tell me, did that pretty girl of yours
告诉我 是你那个小美女
turn you on to politics?
让你对政♥治♥感兴趣了
Or you are Silas' bitch now?
还是你在帮塞拉斯做事
Why do you care?
关你什么事
Just never figured you for doing something as stupid as politics.
我只是没想到你会蠢到参与政事
I want to help.
我想帮助别人
I want to change things.
我想带来改变
Change?
改变
People like what they're used to.
人们喜欢习以为常的事物
People also want things to get better.
人们也希望生活变得更好
Someone is listening to all the noise you make.
有人在关注你引起的骚动
You and your lady should be careful.
你和你家那位应该小心点
Is this is a warning?
你在警告我吗
Bossman don't do no warnings, Van Damn.
博斯曼从不警告人 拽哥云顿
He just comes for you.
他只会直接出击
I could get offed just for talking to you.
光是跟你说话就可能会害我丧命
Why are you talking to me then?
所以你为什么要跟我说话
'Cause I still like you, Van Damn.
因为我还喜欢你 拽哥云顿
I shouldn't.
我不该这样
For what you did to me...
你曾经那样对我
I should have killed you.
我本该杀了你
I was going to... but then I heard everyone talk about it.
我本打算如此 但后来我听到大家都在谈论
Us. The new Rumble in the Jungle.
谈论我们 "丛林风雨"[经典拳击对决]
Me and you.
我和你
It's like Ali and Foreman.
就像阿里和福尔曼
Separate, we are good...
分开 我们各自优秀
Together, we are legendary.
在一起 我们是传奇
Maybe you should work for me.
也许你应该来为我工作
Bossman pays better.
博斯曼给的钱多
If you survive this, Van Damn, you've got my vote.
如果你能挺过这次 拽哥云顿 我就投票给你
How long are we talking about, Milton?
到底要多久 米尔顿
You said a week or two...
你说一两周
You said a week or two.
你说一两周
Now it's a month or two. Then what? A year or two?
现在变成一两个月 然后呢 一两年吗
It will take what it takes.
这件事只能顺其自然
What about us? What about this family?
那我们呢 我们的家呢
I am trying to protect this family.
我就是想保护我们的家
These people are not like us. They are...
这些人和我们不同 他们...
...extremely dangerous.
非常危险
I hate it here! I hate it!
我讨厌这里 很讨厌
Chelsea. I want to go home!
切尔西 我想回家
Take her out of here. She's your daughter.
带她出去 她是你女儿
I want to go home! I want to go home!
我想回家 我想回家
I have to work. Get out. Go.
我得工作 出去 快走
Leave me the... ...fuck alone!
别他妈 打扰我
Chelsea, come.
切尔西 来
Sometimes I don't know who you are!
有时我真不知道你是谁
Leave me the fuck alone!
别他妈打扰我
No.
不
You're just as trapped as we are, aren't you?
你跟我们一样步履维艰 对吧
It's Sebastian.
是塞巴斯蒂安
He's worried about your relationship.
他担心你的感情生活
I told him I would talk to you.
我跟他说会跟你谈谈
Okay. Let's talk.
好 那就谈谈
Rajan?
拉詹
You will stay the fuck away from my family!
你♥他♥妈♥离我的家人远点
Do you hear me?
听见了吗
I owe you nothing! Nothing!
我不欠你一分钱 什么都不欠
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表