剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, God, their pizza.
对啊 他们家的披萨
See, this is exactly what we needed.
这正是我们需要的
A nice dinner out, remember what it's like to be normal again.
出去吃顿好的 回忆一下正常生活的样子
Prisoner 773, get your stuff. Come on, up! Get your uniform.
773号♥囚犯 拿好东西 起来 穿好衣服
Come on, get up. Now. Hurry.
快起来 马上 快点
Come on.
赶快
There's my Angels! You both look so damn hot!
我的天使们 你们俩真是性感火♥辣♥
Thanks, Bug. Don't wait up.
谢了 巴格 不用等我们哟
Nomi.
诺米
What? It's Sun.
怎么了 是善
Help me.
帮帮我
Something's wrong. They're not from this prison.
事情不对劲 他们不是这个监狱的看守
How do you know that? Uniforms don't fit.
你怎么知道的 制♥服♥不合身
Tasers aren't carried by any of the other guards.
其他看守都没有配点击枪
She's in trouble. There are three guards.
她有麻烦了 有三个看守
She thinks they're gonna kill her.
她认为他们要杀她
The hell they are.
去他们的
Bug?
巴格
We're inside their security system.
我们已经进入他们的安保系统了
We've got eyes on you.
我们正在紧盯着你
Camera's down, got no visual. That camera just powered down.
摄像头瘫痪 没画面了 摄像头断电了
Do not go in that room. Do not go in that room!
不要进那个房♥间 不要进那个房♥间
Capheus! Are you okay?
克普斯 你还好吗
Bring her in.
把她带进来
Bring her in!
把她带进来
Capheus! Capheus!
克普斯 克普斯
No! Buddy!
不 伙计
Honey! Honey!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Stop the car! Come on!
停车 快停车
Capheus! Capheus!
克普斯 克普斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Pull her up.
把她拉起来
Get her up.
把她弄起来
Are you okay? Capheus!
你没事吧 克普斯
Capheus!
克普斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Shoot her!
开枪
I can't! It's jammed!
不行 卡住了
You stay where you are.
你待在原地
Help her.
帮帮她
Don't move!
别动
She's bleeding! Call for an ambulance, guys! Quickly!
她流血了 快叫救护车 快
Careful.
小心点
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
When they took you...
他们把你带走时
I saw the look I used to see in the eyes of my husband.
我看到我丈夫曾经的那种眼神
He thought he could do what he wanted to me.
他认为自己可以对我为所欲为
They made the same mistake like him. They won't make it again.
他们犯了跟他一样的错 他们不会再犯了
No, they won't.
是 他们不会了
Nom? You all right? I'm okay.
小诺 你没事吧 我没事
You sure? Uh, I'm okay.
真的吗 真的没事
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
You're bleeding.
你流血了
You're hurt. No, it's okay. No, it's okay.
你受伤了 不 没事 没事
Those cameras are still down. What now?
摄像头还没恢复 现在怎么办
Got a few minutes before they figure out what happened.
在他们发现问题之前还有几分钟
Now what?
现在怎么办
How's the alarm system override? I own this thing.
怎么重写报♥警♥系统 尽在我掌握
I'll make it sing "Born Free" if you want.
你愿意的话我能让它唱歌♥
I am old. All they can do is extend my sentence.
我已经老了 他们顶多延长我的刑期
That is not a threat to me.
对我来说已经不算威胁
I will take responsibility for this.
我会为此承担责任
You can stay if you want. Or you can come with me.
你愿意的话可以留下 也可以跟我走
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Jailbreak, baby.
越狱 宝贝
Jailbreak, baby. Time to bust out of this joint.
越狱 宝贝 是时候离开这地方了
Shit. No cars.
见鬼 没车
Oh, yes!
太棒了
There's a bus.
有辆巴士
Are you sure you can drive a bus?
你真的会开巴士吗
Can I drive a bus?
我会开巴士吗
What about the gate clearance?
大门手续怎么办
Bug? I got something. Bit of a jimmyjob.
巴格 我有办法 一点小手段
Go with it.
那就动手吧
I thought you didn't have a run until the late shift?
换夜班之前你应该没有出门安排吧
We, um...
我们...
Are you kidding me? Come on.
你开玩笑吗 别逗了
Since when did these
那帮家伙
fucking guys ever give us a fucking schedule?
什么时候给我们安排过行程
That's the truth.
那倒是真的
Oh, here's your clearance coming through.
你们的手续过来了
She she's clear? Yeah.
她 她过去了吗 是的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
We just helped someone break out of prison.
我们刚刚帮人越狱了
Yeah. * Born free *
是的 生而自♥由♥
* As free as the wind blows *
像风那样自♥由♥
* Free as... * So much for normal.
自♥由♥... 生活真刺♥激♥
Is that it?
这就好了吗
No. They're gonna come after her.
不 他们会去追她
There'll be helicopters. Roadblocks.
会有直升机 路障
We should get rid of the bus.
我们应该把巴士处理掉
Find a parking lot.
找个停车场
Agreed.
同意
What are we doing?
我们要干什么
Shopping.
购物
Wi-Fi alarm. Too risky.
无线网警报 太冒险了
Perfect.
完美
Where did a banker's daughter learn to be a car thief?
一个银行家的女儿从哪儿学的偷车
Other lives.
其他人生
Okay, let's go.
好 我们走
Now what?
接下来怎么办
The city has the most hiding places.
这座城市到处是藏身之处
It also has the most cops and cameras.
也到处都是警♥察♥和摄像头
Right, and her brother's going to expect her.
没错 而且她弟弟还在找她
We need a place to lay low for a while.
我们需要一个地方躲一阵子
Are you all right, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的
When I'm nervous, I talk to myself.
我紧张的时候就会自言自语
Well...
好吧
I don't want to interrupt what was a very lively conversation,
我不想干涉你自己和自己的精彩对话
but I have a friend who lives not far from here.
但我有个朋友就住在附近
Do you trust her?
你信任她吗
With my life.
生死之交
Move your asses!
行动起来
Yeah! Come on!
对 就这样
He's free in the middle! Lewandowski's free!
中场空了 莱万多夫斯基无人防守
Come on! Yeah!
好的 对
Right! Let's go. That's my man.
对 就这样 好家伙
Ooh! Have you seen that?
你看到了吗
Well! You there. Volume down.
你们来啦 降低音量
Are you a Bayern man?
你是拜仁球迷吗
No, no, not at all.
不 不是
No, I own several players on both teams.
不 两边球队都有我的人
I'm interested in talent, not games.
我感兴趣的是天赋 而不是比赛
That's why you are here.
这就是你们来这里的原因
Would you like to have a drink?
你们要喝点什么吗
Sure. Oh, yeah. He'll have a beer,
好 好 他来杯啤酒
and I'll... A beer?
我来杯 啤酒
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表