剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
传奇
Speaking of faces... I must say,
说到面容 我得说一句
you're looking a little different these days.
最近你看起来有点不一样
New barbershop.
换了理发店
You're looking good. Very good. Yes! Thank you.
你看起来很棒 特别棒 那就好 谢谢
Art is material.
艺术是物质的
It is wed intractably to the real world,
它跟现实世界顽强地结合在一起
bound by matter and matters.
由事和物来结合
Art is political.
艺术是政♥治♥的
Never more so than when insisting it is not.
越坚持说它不是 它就越是
Art is dialectic.
艺术是辩证的
It is enriched when shared and impoverished
通过所有和商品化对艺术进行分享消耗时
by ownership and commodification.
艺术的内容得到了丰富
It is a language of seeing and being seen.
它是一种看与被看的语言
Uh, would someone care to fill me in on the joke here?
能告诉我你们在笑什么吗
Yes. Totally.
好的 没问题
Is this art, Mr. Fuentes?
这是艺术吗 富恩特斯老师
Is it art, Mr. Valles?
你说呢 瓦勒斯同学
What do you think?
你觉得它是不是
Why don't you tell us what you see?
你来告诉大家你看到的是什么
Looks like shit-packer porn.
看着像钙片
"Shit-packer porn." That is...
钙片 这真是...
That is very interesting.
这说法有意思
Yeah.
真啊
'Cause this is where the
因为这就是
relationship between subject and object reverses.
主体和客体之间转换角色的时候
The proverbial shoe shifting to the other foot.
设身处地地去思考问题
And what was seen... now reveals the seer.
你所看到的 显示出了你的心
Because the eyes of the beholder
因为观看之人
find not just beauty where they want,
不仅会发现他们想看的美
but also shallowness, ugliness, confusion... prejudice.
还会看到肤浅 丑陋 困惑 偏见
Which is to say the beholder
也就是说 你看到的
will always see what they want to see,
总是你想看到的东西
suggesting that what you, Mr. Valles, want to see
也就是说 瓦勒斯同学 你想看的
is in fact shit-packer porn.
其实就是钙片
Whereas someone else...
而别人
someone with a set of eyes
那些可以
capable of seeing beyond societal conventions,
超越社会传统的人
beyond their defining biases,
超越世俗偏见的人
such a beholder might see an image of...
这样的人可能看到的是
two men caught in an act of pleasure.
两个男人享受欢愉
Erotic to be sure, but also... vulnerable.
虽然色情 但也脆弱
Neither aware of the camera.
他们都不知道有人在拍
Both of them connected to the moment, to each other.
他们都沉浸于那一刻 沉浸于彼此
To love.
沉浸于爱
And as I have suggested before in this class...
我之前就在课上说过
art... is love made public.
艺术 就是被公开的爱
Joaquin kept his word.
杰奎因兑现承诺了
It's...
现在
It's all over the Internet.
网上全是我们的照片
I am sorry...
对不起
No. ...about all this. I...
不 这一切 我...
It was worth it just to hear you describe it.
听到你刚才那番话 一切都值了
So...
那么
Here we go.
我们走
Here we go.
我们走
You were a cop?
你当过警♥察♥
I am a cop.
我现在还是警♥察♥
I was an ecologist.
我以前是个生态学家
I used to be able to see... so much beauty in the world.
我以前能看到这个世界中那么多的美
And now all I can see is what he sees.
现在我就只能看到他看到的
I thought I was safe here.
我以为在这里很安全
But he found me.
但他还是找到我了
Just like he'll find you.
所以他也会找到你
But don't worry.
但你不用担心
I have a secret.
我有个秘密
A way out.
我知道出路
Somewhere where we can go where nobody can find us.
我知道一个别人找不到我们的地方
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
It's him?
是他吗
Is it him? It was her.
是他吗 是她
Angelica? Angelica.
安吉莉卡 安吉莉卡
Yes.
是她
It's okay.
没事了
You're safe.
你很安全
You're safe.
你很安全
Ah, Ms. Bak. Hello. Please have a seat.
白女士 你好 请坐
Who are you? I'm Mr. Lee.
你是谁 我是李律师
Mr. Chen sends his apologies,
陈律师让我代他致歉
but he's unable to continue your case.
他无法继续做你的律师了
Why?
为什么
Conflict of interest.
利益冲突
Was he threatened?
他被威胁了吗
So... why are you here?
那你来干什么
I believe in the law, and the law has failed you.
我相信法律 法律让你失望了
You do not belong in here and I'm gonna get you out.
你不属于这里 我要把你救出去
Has the court agreed to a re-trial?
法庭同意重审了吗
No.
没有
Without your father's testimony
没有你父亲的证词
to authenticate the new documents...
确定新文件的真实性...
they have rejected the appeal.
他们驳回了上诉
This is the law you believe in?
这就是你相信的法律吗
I'm going to subpoena your brother.
我要传讯你弟弟
Stay away from Joong-Ki.
离宗基远一点
He is more dangerous than you think.
他比你想象中更危险
And when I get out,
等我出去
I want him where I can reach him.
我要能找到他
What's up, Neets?
好啊 尼茨
Heading to work? Late shift.
去上班吗 上晚班
That guy Bendix was here again.
本迪克斯又来了一趟
Unbelievable.
难以置信
They don't imprison a single banker
他们不去抓
for stealing billions of taxpayer dollars.
偷了纳税人数十亿美元的银行家
Instead they come after us.
却来追着我们不放
Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国
How is she?
她怎么样
Handling it better than most.
比大多数人都好
I'd go crazy trapped in that little room all day.
要是我整天在那个小屋里 我会疯的
You and me both.
我也是
You know I heard that.
你知道我听到了
Oh, shit. I thought I turned it off.
糟糕 我还以为我关掉了
You should leave it on.
你应该开着的
It'll give you a sense of what I'm going through.
那样会让你知道我的感受
I could handle you, but all those other voices?
我能受得了你 但其他人的声音我受不了
I'd have lobotomized myself by now.
要是我我早去切额叶了
I'm kind of getting the hang of it.
我现在渐渐能把握了
Lito can be a bit of a handful sometimes.
利托有时候很难搞
Drama queen?
大惊小怪
Definitely.
谁说不是
You know I heard that.
我可是听到了
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Oh, no. Is it Lito? Yeah.
糟了 是利托吗 是
See you in a sec.
回见
Why is it when I feel scared, I end up with you?
为什么我害怕的时候都会来到你这里
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm such a chicken compared to most of the others.
跟其他人相比我是个胆小鬼
I'm worried for you.
我很担心你
I hope that what I said to you at the museum
希望我在博物馆跟你说的话
didn't make you do something you didn't want to do.
没让你做什么你不想做的事
No.
没有
No.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表