剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
我没事
If you need some air...
如果你需要呼吸新鲜空气
I'm good.
不用
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Jonas.
乔纳斯
Daddy?
爸爸
Can we go see the swans?
我们能去看天鹅吗
Of course.
当然
Did you know swans mate for life?
你知道天鹅都是终身厮守吗
That's his daughter.
那是他女儿
Fancies himself quite the family man.
他自诩是个顾家的男人
Loves pretending to be one of them.
喜欢装作是他们中的一员
You're not the first one
你不是第一个
to try to hide in the corner of his mind,
企图藏在他思维角落里的人
waiting for him to make a mistake.
等着他出错
The heroin helps, doesn't it?
海♥洛♥因♥有所帮助 是吧
The connection feels vague.
联♥系♥感觉不那么紧密了
He's usually meticulous with his pills,
他吃药一向一丝不苟
which means he's made a mistake or...
所以 他要么是犯了错
he wants us to see this.
要么他希望我们看到
Stratford? Maybe Cambridge.
斯特拉特福德 还是剑桥
What are the pills?
那药是什么
We call them blockers.
我们称之为阻断剂
Cuts you off from the psycellium.
阻断你的精神细胞体
Temporarily turns us into them.
暂时将我们变成他们
Keeps hunters like him protected...
保护他这样的猎人
and prisoners like me isolated.
也隔离我这样的囚徒
You hear that?
你听到了吗
It's the blocker dissolving the connection.
是阻断剂在溶解联♥系♥
Where are you?
你这是在哪
BPO has pits all over the world to throw us into.
生物保护组织全球到处有可以关我们的地方
We know BPO is receiving funding
我们知道生物保护组织受
from governments all over the world,
全球各地政♥府♥的资助
but we have very little on who they actually are.
但我们对他们真实的面目并不了解
Of course not.
当然
This is an organization
这个组织
responsible for hunting and controlling what they see
专门猎杀控制他们眼中的
as a very dangerous species.
危险物种
They're afraid of us.
他们怕我们
So you and your cluster must be very careful.
你和你的族群必须小心
How many hunters are there like Whispers?
低语者这样的猎人有多少
No one is like him.
没有人像他一样
But there are others, collaborators,
但还有其他人 合作者
networks of recruiters working for BPO.
为生物保护组织工作的招募网络
I keep having visions... of Angelica.
我总是看到 安吉莉卡
I keep seeing her in a... in a cabin.
我总是看到她在一栋小木屋里
The cabin.
小木屋
First place I ever considered a home.
那是第一个被我当成家的地方
But I've never been there. How can I see that?
但我从未去过那里 我怎么看得到
A genetic birth transfers genes.
基因的生育能转移基因
A sensate birth transfers sense experience and memory.
通感的生育能转移感受体验和记忆
You are Angelica's children,
你是安吉莉卡的孩子
so parts of her consciousness still echo in you.
所以她的部分意识依然在你脑中回荡
We weren't her first cluster?
我们不是她生的第一个族群吗
No.
不是
What happened to them?
他们都怎么了
The same thing that's happened to me.
遭遇了跟我一样的命运
And that in all probability is going to happen to you.
你也很可能遭遇同样的事
Sadly, they've realized I'm visiting.
很遗憾 他们发现我在拜访了
Shit! Wait, wait. What about Whispers?
该死 等等 低语者呢
He must have been born into a cluster.
他肯定也是生在族群里的
They're all dead.
他们都死了
In his sleep, he still talks to them.
他睡觉时 还会跟他们说话
He's coming. Go!
他来了 快走
This is incredible. 9/11, World Trade Center, planes hit.
难以置信 911世贸中心 飞机幢楼
This guy was guided out of the building
有一个栩栩如生的灵魂
by a vivid physical presence.
引导他走出了大楼
This guy, Kolovi He's the professor in Chicago?
这个克洛维 那个芝加哥的教授
Right. He cites Freud's theory of pre-language communication
对 他引述了弗洛伊德的语言出现前交流理论
and suggests the psychic synaptic field would explain a lot of things.
他认为灵力突触场能解释很多事
Like how inventions and scientific breakthroughs
比如全世界会突然同时
happen at the same time
出现一样的发明
all over the world.
或同样的科学突破
Has your mom contacted her anthropologist friend?
你妈妈联络她的人类学家朋友了吗
She's setting up a meeting. Good.
她在安排会面 很好
Because the more I read, the more I'm starting to believe this.
因为我读的越多 越开始相信这些了
Me, too.
我也是
Spanner.
螺丝扳手
You believe in miracles? You know I do.
你相信奇迹吗 你知道我信的
Feast your eyes on the comeback of the century!
准备看到世纪回归盛景吧
They thought that he was done,
他们以为他不行了
that no one could come back from that kind of a beating.
没有人能经历这样的打击再回归
They forgot one thing...
他们忘了一件事
Van Damn always comes back!
拽车云顿一向有去有回
Wham! Bam! Here comes the Van Damn!
拽车云顿来啦
Muscles from Brussels never dies.
布鲁塞尔肌肉男永不死
Yes! Yes!
太棒了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
Wait... Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Get out! Get out! Get out!
下车 下车
I never thought I'd say this, but I think the king is dead.
没想到我会这么说 但我觉得国王已死
Five minutes.
五分钟
Soo-Jin.
秀珍
We all chipped in and then bribed the guard.
我们凑钱贿赂了警卫
Why?
为什么
Because I knew it was your birthday. You shouldn't be alone.
因为我知道今天是你生日 你不该一个人过
Come sit.
来坐
Okay.
好了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday, Van Damn!
生日快乐 拽车云顿
What?
什么
My God! How do you find all these places?
天呐 你怎么找到这些地方的
Touring. My friend Vincent owns it.
巡演 这是我朋友文森特的
I had one of the best shows of my life
那是我最棒的表演之一
and I celebrated staying here.
然后我就待在这里庆祝的
Vincent... He's the one helping us with the drugs.
文森特 就是他帮我们搞到的毒品
Should I be jealous?
我该嫉妒吗
Only if it makes you want me more.
如果能让你更渴望我就嫉妒吧
It's your birthday. I promised you a sex-nic.
今天是你的生日 我答应你去打野战的
Oh, I so need a sex-nic,
我非常想打野战
but you promised before I became a fugitive.
但那承诺是我成为逃犯之前你许下的
I'm a woman of my word.
我是个言出必行的女人
And besides, are we really
再说 我们真要因为
gonna let Agent Bent-dick ruin all our fun?
"本蛋"探员毁了我们的乐子吗
Hell, no.
绝不
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
What...?
天呐
Such a naughty boy.
真淘气
I picked it out myself.
我亲自选的
This is from me.
这是我送的
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my... Oh, my God!
天呐
Mr. Kabaka, I can't accept this.
卡巴卡先生 这我不能接受
I just want to honor the gift you gave to me and my family.
我只是想答谢你送给我和我家人的礼物
This is a very small thing compared to that.
与那相比 这不值一提
Oh, my goodness!
天呐
Oh, my...!
天呐
I mean, look at this!
看啊
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You said she was a Jindo.
你说过她是条珍岛犬
I thought she could keep you company.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表