剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
You're alive.
你没死
Philosophically arguable,
哲学层面上还有待争议
but... physically, yes, I am.
但生理上 没错 我还活着
I don't understand.
我不明白
We felt you die.
我们感受到你死了
I remember the sound of bone saw. Then nothing.
我只记得骨头被锯断的声音 然后就忘了
So you could be a Bolger. He could be a zombie.
所以你可能跟博格一样 他有可能是僵尸
I believe that was the intention of our friend over there.
我们在那房♥子里的朋友就是这个意图
I think you're the first cluster to get this close to Whispers.
你们是第一个能如此接近低语者的族群
You continue to impress, Officer Gorski.
你越来越厉害了 戈尔斯基警官
Wait, if Whispers wanted you lobotomized,
等等 如果低语者想切你的额叶
then who stopped the surgery?
那是谁阻止的手术
The only person in BPO with more power than him.
生物保护组织里唯一一个权力比他大的人
Are you talking about The Chairman.
你是说... 主席
As you can see, my status is much improved.
正如你们所见 我的地位大大提高了
A deal with the devil? I'm afraid so.
我和魔鬼做了交易吗 恐怕是的
I didn't think I could be any more confused by you,
我真是被你弄得晕头转向的
but congratulations, you found a way.
但还是恭喜你 你找到了方法
I think both of you can understand that right now,
我觉得你们俩现在就能理解
I'm doing what I have to do to survive.
我是为了生存迫不得已
Okay, Jonas is alive? Apparently so.
好吧 乔纳斯还活着 很显然
I'm totally confused.
我被完全搞晕了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Oaky, obviously, the Chairman was working with Whispers...
当时主席肯定是在与低语者合作
When he took out Croome.
在他干掉克鲁姆的时候
But why would he want to save Jonas...
但他为什么想救乔纳斯
If Whispers ordered the surgery?
如果是低语者要求的手术
The Chairman needs Whispers.
主席需要低语者
He doesn't trust him. Which is why he needs Jonas.
他不信任他 所以他才需要乔纳斯
That's it. The Chairman needs Whispers for the zombie project.
没错 主席需要低语者参加僵尸项目
#disposable assassins.
一次性刺客
Which he uses to eliminate his political opposition.
以用来消除他的政♥治♥对手
Mitchell Taylor. RIP.
安息吧 米切尔·泰勒
What we need to understand
我们需要弄清楚
is what does Whispers get out of all of this?
低语者在这一切中能得到什么
The secret of Whispers is still to be solved.
低语者的秘密仍待解开
But assuming for the moment
但假设就在此刻
that Whispers does have a separate agenda...
低语者确实有着不同的目的
That would explain why the Chairman doesn't trust him.
这就能解释为什么主席不信任他了
And why he would secretly save Jonas.
以及他为何暗中救下了乔纳斯
Because he knew Jonas is connected to Whispers.
因为他知道乔纳斯与低语者有着某种联♥系♥
He needs a watchdog.
他需要个看门狗
It's a painful irony, but my life is tied to Whispers.
很讽刺 我的性命和低语者联♥系♥在了一起
I'm sorry. Goddamn it.
对不起 该死
Will, no. No, stop.
威尔 不要 停住
This is our last chance!
这是我们最后一次机会
If they put a bullet in you, it will be.
他们向你开枪的话 那确实是
Where you going?
你要去哪
In every fight... ...mistakes are made.
每一场战斗 总会出点纰漏
Is Jonas still here?
乔纳斯还在这吗
No. The blockers kicked in. Good.
不在 阻断剂起效了 很好
How did you remember that?
你是怎么记得的
I like safes.
我喜欢保险箱
Mandiba has made a crucial mistake underestimating you.
曼迪巴低估了你 真是大错特错
And the power of social media.
他还低估了社交媒体的力量
We're getting a huge number of hits.
我们收获了大量的点击量
We've done some preliminary polls and you are gaining on him.
我们做了些初步民调 你快赶上他了
Oh, yeah. Vote Van Damn, he's our man.
那是 投给拽哥云顿 他值得你投奔
Mandiba has started spending money,
曼迪巴开始砸钱了
trying to recover his reputation.
想要恢复他的声誉
These are all over Nairobi. What?
内罗毕全都是这种新闻 什么
Mandiba was pals with Nelson Mandela? It's fake.
曼迪巴是纳尔逊·曼德拉的朋友 假的
Mandiba photoshopped himself in.
这是他自己P进去的
But people believe it.
但民众都相信
Is this legal? Mandiba doesn't care.
这合法吗 曼迪巴不在乎
He's on trial for corruption. This is small potatoes.
他正因贪污罪受审 这件事不足挂齿
But what it demonstrates is his desperation.
但这也说明他十分焦急
He's afraid of you.
他怕你
Yeah. He's an evildoer.
是啊 他就是个坏人
You know all evildoers are afraid of Van Damn.
所有的坏人都怕拽哥云顿
These ads started running yesterday.
昨天开始起他投入了这些广♥告♥
He's a thug. A thug.
他是个恶棍 恶棍
He's a thug.
他是个恶棍
Extortionist! To ride his bus, you have to pay a safety tax.
勒索犯 你只有付保护税了才能坐他的车
I was there. I watched him
我当时在场 我看到他
beat this old guy who wouldn't pay his tax.
因为这个老头没付税而打他
He works for the water company.
他为淡水公♥司♥工作
He put his fist through this guy's face.
他一拳打到这家伙的脸上
I mean, the guy's scary.
那家伙很吓人
I saw him drive on the sidewalk. He just didn't care.
我看到他在人行道上开车 他根本不在乎
Vote for Van Damn
投票给拽哥云顿的话
and all of Kibera will be paying his safety tax.
基贝拉人都要给他付保护税
This is bullshit.
这是胡扯
This is politics.
这是政♥治♥
And politics is war.
政♥治♥就是战争
Which is why we feel
这也是为什么
that additional security precautions must be taken.
我们必须采取额外的安全预防措施
This is Fred Kimafi. He's our new security advisor.
这位是弗雷德·基马菲 新任安全顾问
It's a pleasure to meet you. Hello.
很高兴认识你 你好
He doesn't need security. Van Damn is security.
他才不需要保护 拽哥云顿就是安全的保证
It's, as he said, a precaution.
如他所言 这是预防措施
Why?
为什么
Because if anything should ever happen to you,
因为如果你发生了什么不测的话
no one will ever be brave enough to stand up to Mandiba again.
就不会再人有胆量与曼迪巴对抗了
Good morning.
早上好
As if it matters.
又有什么意义
Lito. Lito, don't do it.
利托 利托 别这样
Don't forget that every bite is the equivalent
别忘了你多吃一口
of 20 minutes on the treadmill.
就要在跑步机上多跑20分钟
We're actors. Rejection is nine-tenths of our job.
我们是演员 我们的主要工作就是拒绝
What job? I don't have a job.
什么工作 我没有工作
And I can't get a job because I don't have an agent.
而且没有了经纪人我也找不到工作
Why don't I have an agent?
我为什么没有经纪人
Because he could see what you both refuse to see.
因为他能看到你俩都拒绝看到的东西
One of these days,
总有一天
that shit-for-brains is going to realize that dropping you
那个脑子进屎的家伙会意识到
was the sorriest, stupidest mistake he's ever made.
抛弃你是他犯过的最可悲最愚蠢的错误
Not a mistake. It's not a mistake, Dani.
不是错误 不是错误 丹妮
It's a reality.
是现实
They accepted it. And I have accepted it.
他们接受了 我也接受了
Now you two have to.
现在该你们俩接受了
Don't you believe what you said in S?o Paulo?
你在圣保罗说的话你自己都不信了吗
That we make our reality?
我们创造自己的现实
Hernando... how many gay action stars are there?
赫南多 有多少同志动作明星
No, let me rephrase.
不 我换个说法
How many out gay action stars are now,
有多少出柜同志动作明星
or will be employed this year
会在今年或者可预见的将来
or the foreseeable future? I'll tell you.
找到工作 我告诉你们
I'll tell you. It's a nice round number.
我告诉你们 是个漂亮的整数
Zero.
零
Zero.
零
As in my future prospects.
这也是我的前景
From hero to zero.
从英雄到零蛋
Put that on my tombstone.
把这句话刻在我墓碑上
Lito?
利托
Lito?
利托
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm practicing.
我在练习
For what?
练什么
For my future as a homeless, unemployable failure.
为我将来无家可归 失业失败练习
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表