剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
I love that color on her.
那颜色衬她
It looks really good.
看上去真不错
Excuse me. Okay.
失陪 好
Sorry. Yeah.
抱歉 嗯
We talked about it.
我们说过的
Honey, just have a seat.
亲爱的 坐吧
All right. Thank you, dear.
好 谢谢 亲爱的
I'll be-- I'll be right back.
我就回来
Okay?
好吗
Okay, but, like, Teagan needs it this big.
好吧 蒂根要这么大
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Shaky.
发抖
You gonna do the toast?
你要祝酒吗
I don't know. I'm getting some serious glare and stare action.
我不知道 好多人在瞪着我 盯着我
Tell me about it.
可不是呢
One of the groomsmen hit on me.
有个伴郎还来泡我
And the drunk uncle asked if I still had a penis.
喝醉的叔叔问我是不是还有老二
Well, at least we live in one
至少我们住在
of the most progressive cities in the world.
世界上最开放的城市之一
I know.
是啊
I think it might be time for me to get a headache
或许我该突然头疼
and bow out like the coward I am.
提前退场 我就是这么怂
CBM incoming. Oh, God.
麻烦来了 天呐
Michael. Janet.
迈克尔 珍妮特
I don't want to make a scene here.
我不想闹大
Why not? I have some great ideas.
为什么不呢 我有些好点子呢
I know Teagan asked you to speak,
我知道蒂根让你讲话了
but if you have any compassion for your sister or this family,
但如果你还在乎你妹妹或这个家庭
I really think it would be best for everyone
我真的觉得 你还是突然
if you had one of your mysterious headaches and left early.
神秘头疼 提前退场对大家都好
Just consider it.
想想看吧
Please.
拜托
Well... you gotta do it now.
你现在必须做了
Is this working?
这个好用吗
My name is Nomi. I am Teagan's only sibling,
我叫诺米 我是蒂根唯一的手足
which means, yes, I am her former brother-now-sister.
就是说 我是她的前哥哥 现在姐姐
This may come as a surprise to some of you.
你们一些人可能会觉得很震惊
I'm a subject my parents prefer to avoid.
我是我父母不愿提起的话题
Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.
妈妈 爸爸
As someone not usually invited to these family functions,
作为一个一般不会受邀参加这些家庭活动的人
I admit that, for a long time,
我承认 很久以来
I related the idea of family to Nietzsche's
我对家庭的看法就像尼采说的
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger."
"没能杀死你的东西会让你强大"
But I don't think that way about family anymore.
但我现在对家庭的看法不再是那样了
And that's largely due to my sister Teagan.
这很大程度上是因为我妹妹蒂根
So, let me tell you a little bit about her.
让我来给你们讲讲她吧
Dirt! We want the dirt!
黑料 我们要黑料
Everybody thinks Teagan is really nice, but it's not true.
大家都觉得蒂根很好 但不是这样的
She isn't nice.
她不是好
She's super nice.
她超级好
Like, sickeningly nice.
好得发腻
She was born a vegetarian.
她生来就是素食主义者
I remember her apologizing before eating french fries
她记得她吃薯条之前会道歉
because they were related to Mr. Potato Head.
因为它们是土豆先生的亲戚
And, yes, she did go to Greece to help Syrian refugees.
是的 她去过希腊帮助叙利亚难民
It was hard being Teagan's sibling...
做蒂根的手足很不容易
because she was so perfect.
因为她是那么完美
She was smart, and funny, and pretty.
她聪明 风趣 美丽
Bluebirds followed her to school.
青鸟会跟着她上学
I, on the other hand, was the opposite.
而我 则恰恰相反
I was the difficult one.
我是难搞的那个
I was troubled.
我有困扰
I remember an early therapy session with my mother
我记得早期跟我妈妈做治疗
where we were just screaming at each other until she blurted out,
我们冲彼此尖叫 直到她大吼
"Why can't you be more like Teagan?"
"你怎么就不能学学蒂根"
Be careful what you wish for, Mom.
许愿需谨慎 妈妈
Teagan and I got into huge fights, too.
蒂根和我大吵过
I know I was trying to provoke her.
我知道我是想激怒她
I once tore up her diary.
我曾撕了她的日记
I wanted her to get angry,
我想让她生气
to feel depressed, to have a fit.
沮丧 发脾气
To be more like me.
更新我那样
The worst fight we ever had was just before my operation.
我们最严重的一次争执是我做手术之前
She came to my apartment.
她来我公♥寓♥
I think, like most cisgendered people,
我觉得像大部分生理心理性别相同的人一样
she didn't understand why I had to have surgery.
她不明白我为什么非要做手术
She was scared for me.
她担心我
I think a small part of her wanted to talk me out of it.
我觉得她有点想劝我放弃
And then she found out
然后她发现
I had forged my mother's signature
我在医疗同意表上
on the medical consent forms...
伪造了我母亲的签字
and we both realized she now had the power to stop me.
我们都意识到她现在可以阻止我了
I got scared.
我怕了
I said some pretty terrible things
我说了一些一出口
that I regretted as soon as I said them.
就后悔的很过分的话
She left and I wondered if that was it,
她走了 我想会不会这就完了
if our relationship was over.
我们的感情是不是完了
The night before I went into the hospital
我进医院前的那晚
was the longest and the loneliest I've ever felt in my life.
是最漫长 最孤单的一夜
But no one stopped me.
但没人阻止我
When I woke up...
我醒来时
the first thing I felt was Teagan's hand holding mine.
我感到的第一件事就是蒂根握着我的手
Her smile was the first thing I saw.
我看到的第一个景象是她的笑容
And her voice singing "Happy Birthday"...
她唱着《生日快乐》
**Happy Birthday, dear Nomi*
*生日快乐 亲爱的诺米
...was the first thing I heard.
那是我听到的第一个声音
It was in that moment...
在那一刻
my sister taught me what "family" actually means.
我妹妹让我知道"家庭"真正的意义
So, Tom...
所以 汤姆
treat my sister well,
一定好好待我妹妹
because if you don't...
否则
I swear I... ...will find you.
我发誓 我 会找到你
To Teagan.
敬蒂根
The best sister anyone could hope for. I love you.
这世上最好的妹妹 我爱你
And I wish you and Tom all the best.
我祝你和汤姆永远幸福
I would totally wear this if it came in my size.
如果有我的尺码 我肯定会穿这个
I can't believe she's already having her third child.
真不敢相信她都要生第三个了
It's wonderful.
多棒啊
And she's a year younger than you, Kala.
她还比你小一岁 卡拉
Why did she bother going to university
如果她只打算生孩子
if all she was going to do was make babies?
还干吗要去上大学
Kala. What?
卡拉 怎么了
She was one of the top students.
她当时是最优秀的学生之一
It's a complete waste of resource for a mind like her.
这完全是浪费那样的脑子
She shouldn't be at home... changing diapers.
她不该在家里换尿布
She should be solving, like, global warming.
她该去解决全球变暖
Such a way of thinking you have. Am I wrong?
你的想法啊 我错了吗
She's your friend.
她是你的朋友
She's discovering her life the same as you are.
她跟你一样 在发现她的生活
And she looks happy when I see her.
而且我见她时 她看上去很开心
Of course she's happy.
当然了
She has a husband she loves.
她有她爱的丈夫
And both of them together are making a family,
他俩在一起建立家庭
which is the most natural thing in the world.
这是这世上最自然不过的事了
I'm not saying it's not natural.
我没说那不自然
Though, let us remember that cancer is also natural,
但别忘了 癌症也是自然的
so naturalness in itself should not be considered a virtue.
所以自然并非什么美德
I'm just suggesting that
我只是说
there are better uses for a mind like hers.
她那样的头脑有更好的用处
Well, let's wait and see what you think
等着看看你和拉詹
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表