剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
You're not gonna do anything!
你什么都不能做
You know what? This is over!
你给我听好 这一切结束了
I told you, it's over! I'm done!
我说过了 结束了 我受够了
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
No one. An old client in America.
没有谁 一个美国老客户
We just had a disagreement.
只是有些意见分歧
It sounded serious.
听起来很严重
It's just late.
很晚了
You should go back to bed, Kala. What about you?
回去睡觉吧 卡拉 那你呢
I'll... I've got some things to do. I'll join you.
我 我还有点事 一会就去找你
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I look terrible.
太丑了
I hate heels. I'm already klutzy enough.
我讨厌高跟鞋 我本来就很笨拙
You look great.
你非常美
You're just feeling a little anxious
你只是有点紧张
because Teagan asked you to do a toast.
因为蒂根要你说祝酒词
And the idea of talking in front of your parents
而在你父母面前说话
has you battening down the hatches.
让你浑身僵硬
You're so right.
你说得太对了
See? There's something my cluster would never be able to know
你看 有些事情 我族群的人
about what was going on.
永远不会懂
Come here.
来
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
What did he want?
他来干什么
He didn't say, but he doesn't talk much.
他没说 不过他一向寡言
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Hello.
你好
What's going on?
怎么了吗
I'll handle it.
我会处理
Riley... Wolfgang's in trouble.
莱丽 沃夫冈有麻烦了
Nomi.
诺米
What's wrong with Wolfgang?
沃夫冈怎么了
Wolfgang's meeting Lila and we think the meeting is a trap.
莱拉约了沃夫冈见面 我们觉得是陷阱
I knew this woman was trouble. I knew it!
我就知道这女人不对劲 我就知道
At least we know the name of the restaurant.
至少我们知道饭店名字是什么
But this doesn't make any sense.
但是这事说不通啊
And why would he agree to this meeting?
他为什么会同意见面呢
Maybe he felt he didn't have a choice.
也许他觉得别无选择
She wanted this fight.
她想跟他打
But if he knew it was a trap,
如果他知道是陷阱
why wouldn't he ask us for help?
他为何不找我们帮忙
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
Ask for help?
找人帮忙
Can't picture it.
想象不出来
Greco di Tufo.
托福格莱克酒
We come from the same place.
我们来自同一个地方
Greco's been around for 2,000 years.
格莱克葡萄已经存在了两千年
It has outlived other grapes.
它的历史比其他葡萄更悠久
The wine drunk to toast the end of the world...
就算是为了庆祝世界末日
this will also be Greco.
喝的也是格莱克酒
I like beer.
我喜欢啤酒
Beer for the Berliner. Right away.
给这位柏林人来杯啤酒 马上到
Would she really attack him in public? I would.
她真的会当众攻击他吗 我会
Which means there could be several killers in that room.
这意味着那间房♥里还有其他杀手
We need to ID them.
我们得查到他们的身份
Shit. Okay.
该死 好吧
Amanita, we need to get control over--
阿曼妮塔 我们得控制...
I can see your hackles are up.
我能看出你起戒心了
You're sniffing the air,
嗅着四周的空气
trying to understand if I'm alone or...
想要弄清楚我是不是一个人 或者...
if this is a trap.
这是不是个陷阱
Is it?
是吗
Do you like this feeling?
你喜欢这种感觉吗
The tension of not knowing who you can trust?
不知道该信任谁的紧张感
I don't.
我不喜欢
I hate it.
我很讨厌
I hate being... controlled
我讨厌...受控制
and forced to make deals and compromises I don't want to make.
被迫做一些我不愿意做的交易与妥协
What are we gonna do? The killers could be anywhere.
我们该怎么办 随处都可能有杀手
We need access to the restaurant computer.
我们得进入饭店的电脑
How without Nomi?
没有诺米怎么办
Yeah? Hello, Officer.
喂 你好 警官
I do believe you're in need of assistance.
我认为你需要协助
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
You can call me the Bug.
你可以叫我巴格
I'm a friend of Will and Riley. Are they there?
我是威尔和莱利的朋友 他们在吗
Yeah Amanita.
在 阿曼妮塔
Riley.
莱利
Is Nomi okay?
诺米没事吧
She'll be fine.
她会好起来的
Lola says she's a bit concussed but she'll sleep it off.
洛拉说她有些脑震荡 但睡一觉就会好
She was more worried about you.
她更加担心你们
We're okay. But we could use your help.
我们没事 但我们需要你的帮助
In the neighborhood I'm from, we say,
在我的家乡 我们常说
"All the government is someone else's government."
"所有的政♥府♥都是其他人的政♥府♥"
I want to build a rione...
我想创建一个区域
A neighborhood for our kind.
一个只属于我们的地方
I want to use this city. I want to take it and make it ours.
我想利用这座城市 将它占为己用
There are many people who try to own this city.
有很多人都想占领这座城市
They're not us.
他们不是我们
And what would "We" do with a city?
"我们"会如何处理一座城市
We need a place where we can be free,
我们需要一个能让我们自♥由♥的地方
be ourselves. Free of sapiens.
做真实的自己 没有智人的干扰
Sounds like a nice fantasy.
听起来是个不错的梦
Help me make it a reality.
帮我把它变成现实
Are you giving me a choice?
你是在给我选择吗
If it was about a choice, would you have come?
如果这是关于选择的话 你会加入吗
I've got encrypted emails from Sebastian Fuchs
我找到了塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯的加密电邮
referencing the restaurant and Lila Facchini.
里面提到了饭店和莱拉·法基尼
I'll cross it with the reservation records.
我把它和饭店预订记录比对一下
Gracias.
谢谢
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
If we can cross-check the names,
如果我们能交叉比对这些名字
we can verify--
我们就能证实...
Hold on, hold on. Interpol? It's an emergency.
等等 国际刑♥警♥ 这是紧急事件
Okay. It's happening again. I don't believe this.
好吧 又来了 难以置信
I know you're a little old-fashioned, Wolfgang.
我知道你有点守旧 沃夫冈
Some part of you thinks
你有时候会觉得
it should be the man who proposes to the woman, but...
应该由男士向女士主动 但是...
from the first moment our eyes touched,
从我们四目相对起
I could feel our fates were connected.
我就感受到我们的命运紧密相联
I've got two out of three names coming through.
我找到了三个名字中的两个
What about your cluster?
你的族群呢
Do they buy into your little fantasy?
他们相信你的小梦想吗
Of course.
当然
We are Mai soli. Never alone.
我们是"麦索里" 永远团结一心
Okay, three reservations made two nights ago within ten minutes:
两晚之前 在十分钟内有了三次预订
tables 5, 12 and 16.
5号♥ 12号♥和16号♥桌
We need to... ...be sure.
我们得... 确定
We can ping them through Fuchs' account.
我们可以通过福克斯的账号♥确认他们
I think you might like us when you get to know us.
我觉得你了解了我们之后会喜欢我们的
Maybe even that small old-fashioned part of you.
说不定你内心那守旧的一小部分也会
All he has is a single Glock.
他只有一把格洛克手♥枪♥
Maybe we should take this conversation somewhere more private.
我们应该找个更私密点的地方聊这事
I don't think so.
不必了
Here we go. Here we go.
有了 有了
Bug, you are a genius!
巴格 你真是个天才
Well, technically, I tend to test in the high 130s,
严格来说 我的智商测试超过130
but really, who's counting?
但说真的 谁又在意这数字呢
So, let's say I play along.
如果我跟你合作的话
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表