剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
*虽然你信念坚定 但你需要证据
**You saw her bathing on the roof*
*你看到她在屋顶沐浴
**Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya*
*她的美和月光让你倾倒
**She tied you to her kitchen chair*
*她让你在她厨房♥的椅子上动弹不得
* She broke your throne * I got you a little something.
*她摔坏了你的王冠* -有礼物给你
**She cut your hair*
*她剪了你的头发
**And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah*
*她让你的唇中说出了哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Baby I've been here before*
*亲爱的我来过这里
**I know this room I've walked this floor*
*我知道这个房♥间 我走过这地板
**I used to live alone before I knew ya*
*认识你之前我一个人生活
**I've seen your flag on the marble arch*
*我在大理石门上看到过你的旗
**And love is not a victory march*
*爱不是胜利进行曲
**It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah*
*它是冰冷 是破碎的哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
Hello, woman in my head.
你好 我脑海中的女人
Hello, man in my head.
你好 我脑海中的男人
**Maybe there's a God above*
*可能真有上帝
**And all I ever learned from love*
*我从爱中学到的
**Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew ya*
*只有怎么打死胜过你的人
**It's not a cry you hear at night*
*它不是你夜里听到的哭泣
**It's not somebody who's seen the light*
*它不是见过光明的某个人
**It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah*
*它是冰冷 是破碎的哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
**Hallelujah*
*哈利路亚
Merry Christmas, Will.
圣诞快乐 威尔
What? No! No!
怎么了 不不
What is it? Are you okay? He's here.
怎么了 你没事吧 他来了
Oh, no.
不
I'm less interested in where you are,
我对你在哪里没那么感兴趣了
and more interested in where you should be.
更感兴趣的是你应该在哪里
Shouldn't you be home?
你不应该在家吗
Shouldn't you be with your dad?
不应该跟你♥爸♥爸在一起吗
He's a good man, your father.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
He misses you.
他很想你
Okay... Don't you miss him?
好了 你不想他吗
Dad.
爸爸
So normally these... these would all be up.
一般情况下这些都挂起来了
Will'd come over, we'd do it together. Have eggnog.
威尔会来 我们会一起挂 一起喝蛋酒
But Will's not here.
但是威尔不在
He ain't fucking here. Dad... Dad.
他不在 爸爸 爸爸
Let me help you.
我来帮你
You're okay. No, no, no...
没事了 不不不
Nah, fuck it, fuck it. Forget it.
去他妈的 算了
Come here. Be careful. Uhhuh. Thank you.
来 小心点 谢谢
I probably shouldn't have come, but It's okay, it's okay.
我可能不该来 但是 没事 没事
It's just when I heard your son was mixed up in all of this,
只是 我听说你儿子与一切相关时
I couldn't help but think about that young girl
我忍♥不住去想那个女孩
and everything we went though.
还有我们经历的一切
Well, you know what we say in AA:
你知道互戒会上我们怎么说的吗
you're as sick as your secrets.
秘密就是你的病
He doesn't look well, does he?
他看起来不太好 对吧
My son... is a good cop.
我儿子 是个好警♥察♥
Way better cop than I ever was.
比我当警♥察♥时好多了
I am sure that Will got himself into all this trouble
虽然威尔惹上那么多麻烦
with the best of intentions.
但他肯定是好心
Damn right. He got that, um... terrorist. Malaki.
谁说不是 他抓了那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥马拉基
If it was intentional.
不知道他是不是真想抓他
I was told that, uh...
但是我听说
Will probably was working with Jonas Maliki.
威尔可能在跟乔纳斯·马利基合作
Dad, Dad, don't listen to him.
爸爸 爸爸 不要听他的
That's bullshit.
胡扯
Well, he did use unauthorized codes
他确实用未授权密♥码♥
to break into classified files,
看过了机密档案
he was suspended, he did flee the country to Iceland
他被停职了 逃去了冰岛
where he terrorized one of our research facilities.
还在那里袭击了我们的一处研究机构
It's all on security footage.
这些监控都拍下来了
These are just the facts. They're lies! They're lies!
这都是事实 都是谎言 谎言
I don't know what the fuck is going on.
我不知道到底怎么回事
Dad...
爸爸
Should a man in his condition really be drinking?
他这种情况的人喝酒真的好吗
I am gonna fucking kill you.
我要杀了你
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你个小秘密
I don't care what my son did.
我不管我儿子做了什么
I just want him to come home.
我只想让他回家
So do I, Mr. Gorski.
我也是 戈尔斯基先生
So do I.
我也是
Okay...
好了
What happened?
发生什么了
He's with my dad.
他跟我爸爸在一起
Oh, Will.
威尔
I don't know, Riley. I don't know if I can...
莱丽 我不知道我能不能...
keep this up.
坚持下去
I don't know if I can beat him.
我不知道我能不能打败他
You don't have to.
你不用一个人
We do.
我们一起
And we will.
我们会打败他
Grace said you were in some kind of trouble.
格雷斯说你惹上了什么麻烦
We're working it out. You know you can always come home.
我们正在处理 你们随时可以回家
The man won't find you up with us.
跟我们在一起的话那个人不会找到你
Neither will email.
邮件也不会
You know we love you.
你知道我们爱你
Yes, we do, baby!
没错 我们爱你 亲爱的
Thanks, Dads!
谢谢 爸爸们
You must stay for New Year's. Sorry, Mama.
你们一定要来过新年 抱歉 妈妈
New Year's, it's a bit complicated for us.
过新年对我们来说有点复杂
Why? Um...
为什么 这...
My parents were killed in a car accident on New Year's.
我父母是新年时出车祸去世的
How terrible.
真遗憾
They were beautiful people. I miss them.
他们是好人 我很想念他们
On New Year's, I like to think about...
新年的时候我会想到
everything they gave me and how short it all can be.
他们给我的一切 还有一切是那么短暂
Dani.
丹妮
Are you okay? Hey, Dani, what's wrong?
你没事吧 丹妮 怎么了
My family is nothing like any of this.
我的家人根本不是这样
Every day you tip-toe around, hoping you don't get in a fight.
在我家每天你都小心翼翼 尽量不吵起来
This was probably the best Christmas I have ever had.
这可能是我过的最棒的圣诞节了
Is it horrible to think that it's
想着这是因为
because it had nothing to do with my own family?
跟我的家人无关 很糟糕吗
Oh, no. Dani.
不 丹妮
You have been so kind to my son.
你一直对我儿子那么好
You will always be welcome in my home.
我家里永远欢迎你
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
What?
太赞了
What the fuck?
赞哭了
Wolfie, check out the losers down there!
沃夫冈 快看下面那群废物
Welcome, Wolfie. Hello, Volker.
欢迎 沃夫冈 你好 沃尔克
This place is amazing!
这里太棒了
It was built on the site of the very first sector of the wall
这里是建在第一块柏林墙被推倒后的
that was pulled down.
遗址上的
The tooth, huh?
柏林墙啊
All those people down there
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表