剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
No, but what is the alternative?
是啊 但又能怎样
Kala?
卡拉
You have a visitor.
有人找你
We can stay with you.
我们可以留下
No, it's all right.
没事
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
So you got these different voices in your head,
你脑子里有各种声音
and one of them is Will?
其中一个是威尔
I know it sounds strange.
我知道听上去很奇怪
If he's in your head listening,
如果他在你脑子里听着
does that mean he can hear everything I'm saying?
那么他能听到我说的一切吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的 是的
So when I say, "Go take a flying fuck
那么如果我说 "去你妈♥逼♥
at a rolling doughnut, Gorski,"
滚你妈蛋 戈尔斯基"
he can hear that?
他也听得到吗
Yeah.
嗯
I deserve it.
我活该
He says he deserves it.
他说他活该
Damn right he does.
当然了
Ask him why should I give a shit about him
问他 我凭什么要在乎他
or his crazy-ass "I hear voices" girlfriend
还有他"我能听到声音"的女朋友
when he obviously doesn't give a shit about me?
他显然是不在乎我
Your phone is about to ring.
你的手♥机♥要响了
Listen, D, I'm sorry.
听着 蒂 我很抱歉
You can't just apologize for something like this, man.
你不能为这样的事道歉 哥们
Will you please just let me try to explain, okay?
你能不能让我解释
All I'm asking for is two minutes.
我只求你两分钟时间
I don't have two minutes for you.
我没两分钟给你
Okay. All right, that's fine.
好吧 没事
Will you just answer me one question?
回答我一个问题
What?
什么
How many times did the Feds or Homeland Security
联调局和国土安♥全♥局♥
call you in for questioning?
询问了你多少次
I don't think I can count that high, man.
我恐怕数不了那么高
Well, you didn't tell them anything
你什么都没说
because you didn't know anything.
因为你什么都不知道
And that is why I couldn't call, because I know you, D.
这就是我不能打电♥话♥的原因 我了解你 蒂
I know how much you love being a cop.
我了解你多喜欢做警♥察♥
And a big part of why I love being a cop
而我喜欢做警♥察♥的一个大原因
is being in that hot stinky car every day with my best friend.
就是每天跟我最好的朋友一起坐在那辆闷热的车上
I also know my best friend is the shittiest liar I've ever met.
我还知道 我最好的朋友是我见过最不会撒谎的人
If you lost your job lying to protect me,
如果你为保护我丢了工作
you couldn't be a cop anymore.
你就不能再做警♥察♥了
I...
我...
I couldn't forgive myself for that.
那样我会无法原谅自己的
Part of being a best friend, man,
做最好的朋友
is caring more about them than you care about a damn job.
就是要对朋友的关心超过一份工作
Yeah, but you got a wife. You got two beautiful kids.
是啊 但你还有老婆和两个可爱的孩子
Yeah, and they fucking miss you, too.
是啊 他们也很想你
I miss them.
我想他们
I miss you.
我想你
I miss my life.
我想我的生活
I'm trying to get it back.
我在努力夺回来
But I need your help.
但我需要你帮忙
Okay.
好
All right. What do you want me to do?
好吧 需要我做什么
You were right.
你是对的
I don't say this as an excuse,
这不是我的借口
but only in trying to understand it myself.
我只是想理解自己
I have been working in this company since I was a child.
我自小时候就在公♥司♥工作了
I packed boxes when other kids were playing football.
其他孩子踢足球时 我在打包装
As soon as I understood math,
我会数学后
my father taught me how to crunch margins.
我父亲就教我挤利润
I was raised to believe in this company
我受的教育 是像其他人
the way other people believe in God.
信仰上帝那样信仰这家公♥司♥
The more devout I was, the more I sacrificed,
我越是虔诚 就牺牲越多
the more I expanded my faith,
信仰越得以延伸
then the more my god would protect me and my family.
而我的上帝就越能保护我和我的家庭
Nothing has been more important.
从没有什么比这更重要
And this focus has caused me to lose sight of...
这份专注让我忘记了
things that a man in my position
我这个位置的人
should never lose sight of.
绝不该忘记的东西
But I've changed everything now.
但我改变了一切
This company is going to do things differently from now on.
这家公♥司♥今后要改变做事的方式了
Kala, the look in your eyes
卡拉 你那个眼神
made me see what you saw.
让我看到了你看到的东西
And I hated it, too.
我也讨厌那样
You are my life.
你是我的生命
Everything else is... belongings.
其他的一切都只是物品
And more than anything...
而且更重要的是
I want to be the man you believed me to be.
我想成为你认为我是的那种人
No, no, no! I forbid it!
不不 我不许
Mama, I thought we were discussing it.
妈妈 我以为我们是在探讨
There's nothing to discuss.
没什么好探讨的
Politics turns people into fools and fools into thugs.
政♥治♥会把人变傻 变成恶棍
Politics killed your father and it's going to kill you.
政♥治♥害死了你父亲 也会害死你
I understand how you feel. Then why are we discussing it?
我理解你的感受 那我们还有什么可说的
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I've been looking around
或许我环顾周围
and seeing things that are wrong...
看到了这世上的不公
and wondering if there is anything I can do to help fix them.
并且想 我是不是能改变什么
Maybe I have too much of my father in me.
或许我太像我父亲了
Maybe I'm just as foolish as he was.
或许我跟他一样傻
We had the very same argument.
我们也有过这样的争论
Just tell me why.
告诉我为什么
I already said I will tell them no.
我已经说我会拒绝他们的
But you want to tell them yes.
但你想答应
I do.
是的
Tell me why, when you know it's so dangerous.
告诉我为什么 你明知这多危险
Because we cannot escape hope.
因为我们不能逃过希望
The only hope we have of making this country a better place
想让这国家变得更好的唯一希望
is if we do it ourselves.
就是自己动手
I'm sorry.
对不起
The last thing I want to do is cause you pain.
我最不希望的 就是让你痛苦
I will tell them I have to withdraw.
我会告诉他们 我会退出
You will do no such thing.
你不能那么做
All I ask is that you remember
我只求你记住
that you are all I have left of him.
你是他留给我的唯一
Father, I'm sorry.
父亲 对不起
If you hadn't come to the prison...
如果您没来监狱
if you hadn't cared about me...
如果您不是在乎我
maybe you would still be alive.
或许就不会死了
I feel lost.
我好迷茫
Everything I considered my home...
一切被我视为家的
is gone.
都不复存在
Every time I begin to feel I belong somewhere...
每次我开始觉得自己有所归属
I have to leave.
又得离开
I'm trapped between what I want
我困在我想要的
and what I know I can't have.
和我知道我得不到的之间
Mom... I miss you.
妈妈 我想你
I measure so much of my life against one afternoon with you.
我大部分的人生 都不及跟您度过的一个下午
I'm sorry, Mama. I lost the match.
对不起 妈妈 我输了
You fought someone almost twice your age.
你打的是一个几乎比你大一倍的人
But I lost and made you sad.
但我输了 你难过了
I'm not sad, Sun.
我不难过 善
Then why are you crying?
那你为什么哭了
Mothers worry for their daughters.
母亲都担心女儿
I'm always afraid for you when I come to these matches.
我来看比赛时 总会担心你
But I'm not afraid.
但我不怕
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表