剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
It's still not exactly the same...
还是不完全一样
but I think it's close enough.
我不过觉得很接近了
Will it work?
可以用吗
It should, but since I don't understand exactly what it's doing,
应该可以 但因为我不知道这到底是用来干嘛的
I can't be sure.
我不敢保证
I'm just gonna have to test it.
我得试一下
Oh, not alone. We should do it together.
你别一个人试 我们一起
It would give us more control if something goes wrong.
如果出了什么意外 会更好控制
I could come to Bombay after London.
回伦敦后我可以去孟买♥♥
How's Will?
威尔怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
What happened was awful.
发生的一切都糟透了
But it isn't his fault.
但这不是他的错
He shouldn't blame himself for his father's death.
他不该把他父亲的死怪在自己身上
What's hard for Will is that
对威尔来说真正难过的是
all the things that were broken between them...
他们之间破裂的关系
they can't ever be fixed.
再也无法弥补了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
And if it's inappropriate, please tell me.
如果你觉得不合适就告诉我
I know sometimes I say things I shouldn't.
我知道我有时候会说些不该说的话
No, you don't.
不 你不会
I would ask the same thing.
换了我也会问一样的问题
You want to know what it's like between Will and me.
你想知道我跟威尔在一起是什么感觉
It's much more intense than when I visit with any of you.
那种感觉比我拜访其他人都来的强烈
It's more physical.
有更多肢体接触
I never understood the word "Presence" until we were together.
我们在一起前 我一直不懂"存在"这个词的意义
And if you're wondering about the sex...
如果你想知道做♥爱♥是怎么样的
no matter what I say, it won't be enough.
我无法用语言表达
Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
感觉妙不可言
And what about now?
那现在呢
What's it like when one of you is in pain?
当你们中一个人正在遭受痛苦是什么感觉
Right now, I can feel his grief.
现在 我可以感受到他的悲痛
It's only bearable because the alternative is not.
之所以能够忍♥受 是因为别无他法
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You've been hiding?
你一直在躲藏吗
It's difficult for me in Berlin right now.
我现在在柏林挺不好过的
Because of Lila?
因为莱拉吗
I was surprised you came to the restaurant.
我很惊讶你去了那家餐厅
Surprised? Why?
惊讶 为什么
Maybe everything would be easier for you if I wasn't--
或许对你来说一切都会更简单吧 如果我没...
No. No, don't you dare.
不 不准这么说
I don't know when my life became so confusing.
我不知道我的人生什么时候开始变得如此迷茫
I don't know how to fix it.
我不知道该怎么去补救
Because, for me, fixing something
因为对我来说 补救
does not mean shooting someone with a rocket launcher,
并不是用火箭筒把别人炸飞
to which I would like to
说到这个 我想说
point out that much of your present trouble
你目前的困境很大程度上
is a direct result of this kind of violent choice,
就是因为这种暴♥力♥行为所带来的直接后果
so the jury is most definitely still out
虽然现在还无法判断
as to whether that is ever a good solution to anything, but...
这种行为是不是解决问题的好方法 但...
I know...
我知道
I know... that I don't want to hurt Rajan.
我知道 我不想伤害拉詹
But...
但...
I also know that if something were to happen to you...
我也知道 如果你出了什么事
if I were no longer able to feel what I...
如果我再也无法感受...
feel when...
我感受到的这一切
I know my life would no longer feel worth living.
我知道我再也没有活下去的意义
I will come to Bombay.
我会去孟买♥♥
You can't.
你不能
What? You can't.
什么 你不能
Enough.
够了
I've listened to you talk
我一遍遍地听你说
in circles about what's right and proper,
什么是对的 什么是合适的
why you have to do this or you shouldn't do that.
问我为什么要这么做 或是说我不该那么做
I don't give a shit about any of it.
这些我都不在乎
I don't care about rules, about what's right or wrong.
我不在乎规矩 不在乎什么对错
What matters to me is this. Us.
对我来说重要的就是这个 我们俩
Right now.
当下
And I know you feel the same.
我知道你也是这么想的
I do.
是的
But I can't be with you in my city.
但我不能跟你待在我的城市里
I'll come to Berlin.
我会来柏林
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Then we'll go somewhere else, where no one knows us.
那我们去别的地方 没人认识我们的地方
When?
什么时候
I'll talk to Rajan when he comes home.
拉詹回来的时候我会跟他谈谈
I have to tell him what is happening to me.
我把事情都告诉他
I owe him the truth.
我欠他一个真♥相♥
Will would come over, we'd do it together.
如果威尔会来 我们会一起做
But Will's not here. He ain't fucking here.
但威尔不在 他妈的他不在
Should a man in his condition really be drinking?
他这种状况的人还能喝酒吗
I found him on the floor.
我发现他倒在地上
On the floor?
倒在地上
Will was working with Jonas Maliki.
威尔是乔纳斯·马利基的同伙
They're lies! They're lies.
一派胡言
No one believed me. Not even my dad.
没人相信我 我爸也不信
You're actually out of your fucking mind.
你♥他♥妈♥真是疯了
Dad, you've gotta believe me.
爸 你要相信我
Will, help me. Will, please.
威尔 帮帮我 威尔 求你了
Help me.
帮帮我
It's about Sara, Dad. Oh, no.
是关于莎拉的事 爸 天呐
I know.
我知道
You want to run as far from the pain as you can.
你想拼命逃离痛苦
Dad! Come back!
爸爸 回来
I know, baby. I went so far, I didn't know how to get back.
我知道 我走得太远 不知道怎么回头
Terrible news.
真是噩耗
How sad to let your father die alone like that.
让你父亲那样孤独死去多么令人难受啊
Just stay the fuck away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Or what?
不然呢
I know things were difficult between you and your father.
我知道你和你父亲之间关系很紧张
Maybe... Maybe you didn't go to your father because, in the end,
也许你没有去你父亲那里是因为
he wasn't that important to you.
他对你终究不重要
Maybe you're not the son you thought you were.
也许你不是自己以为的那个儿子
I can imagine facing that truth would be particularly painful.
我能想象面对真♥相♥特别痛苦
You and I?
你和我
We are getting closer and closer, Will.
我们越来越接近了 威尔
Mr. Wrangler will see you now.
林格勒先生现在可以见你了
Okay.
好的
Mr. Bak wants everything to be perfect.
朴先生希望一切完美
You are the face of his hospitality.
你们是他待客的脸面
There will be a lot of foreign guests...
会有很多外国客人
so you have to be ready for a variety of tastes.
所以你们必须为各种口味做好准备
Make me a Sidecar.
给我做一杯赛德卡
Look, Lito, here's the thing.
利托 是这样的
I'm old-school.
我很老派
Box office bores me. That crap is for accountants.
票房♥让我生厌 那是让会计去烦的事
I care about one thing and one thing only.
我只关心一件事
You touch me here, I'm yours.
你打动我 我就是你的人
You don't, I don't care how many fans you have,
如果不行 那我不关心你有多少粉丝
you mean less to me than the shit I took this morning.
你跟我今早拉的屎没什么区别
Sit.
坐
I'll be honest with you, I watch your films
实话实说 我看过你的电影
and I see the same male apery
只看到千篇一律的男性角色
that has spread like a cancer through this industry,
就像电影工业里到处传播的癌细胞
and I'm sure this meeting is a waste of my time.
我以为这次见面根本是浪费时间
But...
但是
I watched your speech, and I felt,
我看了你的演讲 我觉得
"Maybe, maybe, this is my Jordi."
也许 也许这就是我的乔迪
So, do you, uh... do you know the scene?
那你 你知道剧情吗
Yes, yes. I know-- I know the lines.
是的 我知道 我知道台词
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表