剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, everyone.
大家好
I don't want to spoil the night with some boring speech
我不想扫大家的兴 发表什么无聊的讲话
about the incredible year we've had,
说我们这了不起的一年
capped with J-Bak Investments
锦上添花的是朴J投资
cracking the top five global finance companies.
还挤入了全球金融公♥司♥前五名
Yep. Yep.
是的
Well, my guess is you're all here 'cause...
我猜你们齐聚于此是因为
you know we're taking good care of your money.
你们知道我们在好好打理你们的钱
How about that?
怎么样
I'll be honest with you.
老实说
After what happened to me and to my family...
我和我的家庭经历了那样的事
it would've been easy to give up.
放弃是更简单的道路
I thought about it a lot.
我认真地想过
I read the articles, both fact and fiction.
我读过报道 真的假的都有
I won't lie.
说真的
It hurt.
那很伤人
Especially the stuff about my sister.
尤其是关于我姐姐的那些
I admit, I wanted to run away and...
我承认 我想逃跑
let everyone forget the name Bak.
让所有人忘记朴家
But then...
但是
I think about him.
我想到了他
My dad.
我爸爸
He used to give these speeches.
他以前会发表这样的讲话
He was so good.
他很会说
Uh, you remember the '08 speech, Tae?
记得08年的那次讲话吗 泰
He made you feel like the crisis
他让你觉得危机
was the best thing that ever happened.
是最棒的事
My dad inspired confidence.
我爸能激励信心
You believed him. You trusted him.
你会相信他 信任他
You knew you were a part of this family...
你知道自己是个大家庭的一员
and that he'd do whatever he could to take care of you.
他愿尽全力照顾你
That's what Bak meant to people.
这就是朴家对人们的意义
And that's why I'm back.
所以我回来了
Because I want it to mean that again.
因为我想让朴家再次有这样的意义
Believe in me.
相信我
Trust me.
信任我
And I promise...
我保证
I will take care of you.
我会照顾好你们
Enjoy yourselves.
玩得开心点
I would.
我会的
Wait.
等等
Let's think about this.
我们考虑一下
I thought the plan was to get him to confess.
我以为计划是让他坦白
Plan's changed.
计划变了
Wait.
等等
It's Detective Mun.
是文警探
Hey, make sure you cover the exit, okay?
守住出口
Okay. Excuse me, coming through.
好 借过
Mun did it. He's going to arrest him.
文♥做♥到了 他要逮捕他
Sometimes the law gets it right.
有时候法律能做对
I always had a good feeling about this guy.
我一直对这人有不错的感觉
Mr. Bak.
朴先生
Mr. Bak?
朴先生
You see these men here?
看到这些人了吗
They're with the Securities and Fraud division.
他们是证券诈骗部的
And this is your warrant.
这是你的逮捕令
Just come with us peacefully, or I will cuff you
乖乖跟我们走 否则我就
in front of all these people,
当着这么多人铐你
including those reporters, okay?
包括那些记者
That won't be necessary, Detective. I'll come with you.
没必要 警探 我跟你走
Cool. Let's go.
好 走吧
Help! There's my sister!
救命 我姐姐
He shot him.
他打中了他
He killed Mun.
他杀了文警探
What do we do now? We get that motherfucker.
怎么办 抓住那个混♥蛋♥
It's her! It really is her!
是她 真的是她
Kill her!
杀了她
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Heading for the garage.
去停车场了
His car's being brought up.
他的车调过来了
There's an exit to the garage that way.
那边有出口可以去停车场
These guys are professionals.
他们是职业的
They'll spread out. They'll come at us from multiple angles.
会分散开 从多个角度堵过来
We get the beady one first.
先打小个子
Why? He didn't look at his weapon.
为什么 他没看枪
The dangerous ones never check.
危险的那些从来不看
Uh, I have an idea.
我有个主意
Distract the big one, go over that car for a clean shot.
分散大块头的注意 去车那里可以无阻挡射击
I'd go left. Draw out the big one,
该去左边 引开大块头
use the truck, straight for the beady one.
利用卡车 打小个子
I said I have an idea.
我说 我有个主意
Get down.
趴下
What are you doing?
你要干什么
That was your idea? To let them know we're here?
这就是你的主意 让他们知道我们在这儿
No. The tank.
不 油箱
Cars don't blow up like they do on TV.
车不会像车上那样爆♥炸♥
I know.
我知道
Wait. Do you mind? I...
等等 可以吗
The slope of the garage was gonna bring the gas right here.
停车场的坡度会让汽油流向那里
Okay. That was hot.
好吧 挺性感的
Oh, shit.
该死
Not that easy.
没那么容易
The curtain falls.
大幕落下
Fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
This is Joong-Ki Bak. Open the fucking gate right now!
我是朴宗基 马上开门
Love to, J-Bak. But first, I need you to do something for me.
很乐意 朴J 但首先 你得为我做件事
What?
什么
Confess to framing your sister and murdering your father,
坦白你陷害了你姐姐 杀了你♥爸♥爸
and you'll be free to go.
就能放你走
Who... who the hell is this?
你是谁
Who are we?
我们是谁
Justice, motherfucker.
正义 混♥蛋♥
And we're... ...coming for you.
我们 不会放过你
That's from The Root of All Evil. I love that movie.
那是《万恶之源》里的 我超喜欢那电影
Thank you, Bug.
谢谢你 巴格
Maybe not my best film, but some good lines in it.
或许不是我最棒的作品 但有些不错的台词
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Help me.
帮忙
I got you.
看我的
We need eyes on this. Working on it.
我们需要看到他 在想办法
We're inside the grid now.
我们进入网络了
We have him stopped at a red light up ahead.
他停在了前面红灯处
Are you serious?
不是吧
My sister is the fucking Terminator?
我姐姐成终结者了
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Leave me alone!
放过我吧
There has to be a major police response.
肯定有大规模警♥察♥响应吧
It's big.
很大规模
It's getting bigger.
越来越大了
Cops are shutting down the area.
警♥察♥封锁了这一带
Oh, it's a road block.
有路障
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit!
该死
Out of my way!
闪开
Fuck!
该死
Come on!
拜托
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表