剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Stop!
停下
Get your damn hands off her!
别拿你的手碰她
Oh, yeah. Go ahead, obstruct.
是啊 来啊 妨碍我啊
Get ready to arrest Miss Caplan, too.
准备把柯普兰小姐一道逮捕
Come on. Amanita, it's okay.
来 阿曼妮塔 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's not. This isn't your fault. It's this moron!
有事 这不怪你 都怪这个白♥痴♥
He's had his head so far up his ass, he didn't bother to check.
他太自大了 根本没查过
Check what?
查什么
Good citizens of San Francisco's upper tax bracket,
旧金山的上等公民们
this man, Agent Jeffrey Bendix,
这个人 杰弗瑞·本迪克斯探员
has stormed into the middle of this sacred ceremony,
打断了这场神圣的婚礼
violating this important moment
搅扰了这重大的时刻
for absolutely no other reason
而他根本毫无理由
than the gratification of his male ego!
完全是为了满足他的男性自大
Bullshit.
扯淡
I urge you to contact your congressperson--
我敦促你们联络你们的议员
I'm a congressperson!
我就是个议员
Nomi Marks is one of the most wanted fugitives in this city.
诺米·马克斯是本城的头号♥通缉犯之一
Prove it!
拿出证据来
Show us the warrant, Agent Bendix.
给我们看逮捕令啊 本迪克斯探员
I have the arrest warrant right here.
我的逮捕令就在这里
He doesn't have a warrant.
他没有逮捕令
Of course I have one.
我当然有
Dad?
爸爸
Agent Bendix Nomi Marks is wanted
本迪克斯探员 诺米·麦克斯被
by at least three different agencies in the federal system.
至少三个联邦机构通缉
I trust that you are familiar with
我相信你听说过
the law firm Winslow, Wise, Allegretti & Marks?
温斯洛·维斯·埃格拉缇·马克斯律所吧
I sincerely hope that you're going to show me the warrant.
我真心希望你能拿得出逮捕令
What did you do? She did something!
你做了什么 她做了什么
She did some kind of hacking! This is bullshit!
她做了什么黑客的事 这是扯淡
Take your hands off my daughter...
别碰我女儿
or I promise you, I will pursue a suit
否则我保证 我会提出诉讼
seeking the kind of damages
大闹一番
that end the careers of men like you.
终结你的事业
Pull yourself together.
振作起来
Apologies for the, uh, theatrical misunderstanding.
抱歉发生了这样戏剧性的误会
Minister, if you please.
牧师 有劳了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right?
你没事吧
He's never called me "daughter."
他从未喊过我"女儿"
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Yes!
太好了
You good?
你没事吧
We're good.
没事了
Teagan Marks, do you take this man to be your husband?
蒂根·马克斯 你愿接受此人成为你的丈夫吗
It's pretty good.
挺好的
"Pretty good"? Lito, you're crying snot.
"挺好的" 利托 你都鼻涕眼泪一起流了
Okay, it's brilliant.
好吧 太棒了
It is. It is. It so is.
是啊 绝对是的
It's perfect for you. You are Jordi Gallo.
太合适你了 你就是乔迪·格洛
Dani, this is a Hollywood film.
丹妮 这是好莱坞电影
I'm sure right now they are meeting with Javier Bardem
他们这会儿大概在联络哈维尔·巴登
or Gael García to play Jordi.
或盖尔·加西亚来演乔迪
Oh, yeah. Javier's amazing.
是啊 哈维尔很棒的
You see?
是吧
Even the love of my life thinks there are better choices.
就连我的挚爱都觉得有更好的选择
No. It is meant for you.
不 这是注定属于你的
I mean, this scene where
这一场
Jordi proposes to Pablo at the funeral, it's...
乔迪在葬礼上向帕布洛求婚
This is an incredible scene.
那场戏太棒了
I can hear your voice,
我都能听到你的声音
I can see you as Jordi Gallo.
我能想象你扮演乔迪·格洛
All we have to do is get you in the room with these people,
我们只需要让你见到这些人
and they will see it, too.
他们也会能想象的
Dani, please, stop torturing me.
丹妮 好了 别折磨我了
I'm not torturing you. I believe in you.
我没有折磨你 我是相信你
I don't even have an agent
我都没有经纪人了
who can call and get me in this imaginary room.
没人能打电♥话♥帮我安排见面
I didn't have an agent at the beginning of my career.
我刚出道时也没有经纪人
I didn't let that stop me.
我没让那阻挡我
Hernando, please.
赫南多 帮帮忙
Dani, I think Lito needs a little bit of time.
丹妮 我觉得利托需要点时间
Fiftyeight minutes. It's not about 58 minutes.
58分钟 58分钟解决不了
Just give me 58 minutes. Can you bring a timer?
给我58分钟 能拿你的计时器来吗
Fifty-eight minutes. Why 58 minutes?
58分钟 为什么要58分钟
It's the longest it's ever taken me.
那是我最久的一次
Can I borrow your phone?
能借用你的电♥话♥吗
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Fifty-eight...
Fifty-eight.
Hi, this is Daniela Velázquez
我是丹妮艾拉·维拉斯奎兹
of the Velázquez Agency in Mexico City.
墨西哥城维拉斯奎兹经纪公♥司♥的
A little bird told me Kit Wrangler is casting Iberian Dreams
听说基特·林格勒在为《伊比利亚梦》选角
and I have incredible news for him.
我有绝佳的消息要告诉他
Yes. Mm-hmm. That's right.
是的 没错
Kit Wrangler? I'll hold.
基特·林格勒 我等着
You think you're gonna just call up
你觉得你能打电♥话♥
and get me a meeting with Kit Wrangler?
就给我安排跟基特·林格勒见面吗
Who is Kit Wrangler?
那是谁
Academy Award-winning producer.
获奥斯卡奖的制♥作♥人
Yes, of course Mr. Wrangler's in a meeting.
嗯 林格勒先生现在当然有会了
I mean, "Daniela who? What, Mexico? Where?"
毕竟"丹妮艾拉是谁 墨西哥在哪啊"
The thing is... to whom am I speaking, by the way? Jean-Baptiste.
问题是 我在跟谁说话 让巴蒂斯
Look, Jean-Baptiste, I need you
听着 让巴蒂斯 我需要你
to indulge this Mexican madwoman for two minutes.
听我这墨西哥疯女人说两分钟
Just two minutes, because every career,
就两分钟 因为每一段事业
every successful Hollywood story
每一个成功的好莱坞故事
can be reduced to a single moment,
都可以归结到一个时刻
to one break where someone
就是当有人
recognized an opportunity that no one else did.
发现了别人都没看出的机会的时刻
These next two minutes, Jean-Baptiste,
接下来的这两分钟 让巴蒂斯
could be the difference between where you are right now
或许就能让现在的你
and the first associate producer credit of your career.
第一次顶上联合制片的头衔
I want you to go online, click YouTube,
我要你上网 打开油管
type in "Lito Rodriguez, São Paulo Pride."
输入"利托·罗德里格斯 圣保罗骄傲游♥行♥"
I want you to watch the speech,
看看他的讲话
and then I want you to look at the number of views.
然后再看看点击量
And if you can see what I see,
如果你能看到我所看到的
you will call me be back.
你会给我回电♥话♥的
This is never gonna work.
这绝对不会成功的
Hi, is Chip in? Yeah, it's Dani. Chip? Who's Chip?
奇普来了吗 我是丹妮 那是谁
Sleazebag at Variety. Chip!
《综艺》的卑鄙小人 奇普
Really? You saw me in the video?
真的 你在视频里看到我了
God, it was insane!
天呐 那简直疯了
But that was nothing compared to what happened afterwards.
但那跟之后的事可不能比
You naughty thing, you!
你也好不乖
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
你就用这张嘴亲你妈妈吗
Oh, shit! One sec. One sec.
该死 稍等
Jean-Baptiste.
让巴蒂斯
I can't believe this.
难以置信
I am talking to Peter Cohen on the other line.
我在跟彼得·科恩说话
Yeah, it's for... Ladies of the Canyon.
是的 《峡谷之女》的选角
I know. I know, it's so not Iberian Dreams.
是啊 跟《伊比利亚梦》不能比
But Peter's genius is sensing when an actor's having a moment.
但彼得的天才之处就是看得出哪个演员风头正好
Hold on, hold on.
等等
He's not gonna do it for less than two million.
低于两百万他不会干的
Really? We'll see what you think after Ellen.
是吗 等他上了《艾伦秀》再说吧
That's right. She loves an LGBT story. Call me back.
没错 她最喜欢LGBT群体的故事了 回我
Oh, my God, you heard that? I thought I muted this thing.
天呐 你听到了吗 我以为我静音了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表