剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
to make you think we are still on some island
让你以为我们还在一座岛上
that we have left months ago?
其实我们数月前就离开了
I know you've been watching me.
我知道你一直在偷看我
Good.
很好
How's it feel?
感觉如何
I admit it's been a much more trying experience
我承认 这感觉比我想的
than I had anticipated.
要艰难
But every day brings me that much closer...
但每一天都让我更加接近
to what I know will be a very satisfying catharsis.
我确定会非常令人满足的宣泄
You have experienced the pleasure of another sensate.
你体验过别的通感人的欢愉
I wonder if you've begun
不知你是否
to imagine all the possibilities of pain.
开始想象痛苦的各种可能
I have.
我想过
You're not as close to finding us as we are to you.
比起你找到我们 我们找到你的可能更大
Is that right?
是吗
Well, tell me, Officer Gorski...
告诉我 戈尔斯基警官
where am I?
我在哪
Military building.
军事建筑
Urban area.
城区内
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道
The boots in the hall.
走廊里的靴子
The sharpness of the heels.
高跟的尖锐度
In a rural area, they would be rubber.
在乡下该穿胶底鞋
Your nails are manicured.
你修了指甲
That's not something you'd do in a small town
在小镇或与世隔绝之地的基地
or a base out in the middle of nowhere.
你是无法做这种事的
The soles of your shoes are also clean.
你鞋底很干净
Your suit says city.
这身西服表明了在城里
And so does your pen and your fucking arrogance.
你的钢笔和自大也说明了同样的事
And you want me to be a more specific?
要我说得更具体吗
Well, how about big city plus England equals London?
大城市加英国等于伦敦
You don't know we're in England.
你不能确定我们在英国
UK outlet.
英国插座
Same in Singapore, but I haven't felt air conditioning once.
跟新加坡的一样 但我一次都没感到有空调
Impressive.
厉害
Even for a Chicago cop.
就一个芝加哥警♥察♥而言
However, what your keen
但是 你敏锐的
powers of observation have failed to glean...
观察力没能发现
is that what we do is older than you and older than me...
我们的工作比你我都历史悠久
and the people on my side know what it is.
而我这边的人了解它是什么
It is not a game.
这不是游戏
This is a war.
这是场战争
This room... is a fake.
这个房♥间 是假的
My suit is a costume.
我的西服是戏服
This whole place is calculated
这整个地方都小心设计
to make you think I am somewhere I am not.
误导你以为我在一个我不在的地方
These people are...
这些人
professionals.
很专业
And you are a fucking amateur.
而你就是个外行
Now it's my turn.
该我了
Is it ready? We know you never left Iceland.
准备好了吗 我们知道你们没出过冰岛
No, you can't. Stop it, Will.
不 你不知道 够了 威尔
The medication labels, all in Icelandic.
药物标签 都是冰岛语的
The sound of the sea.
海洋的声音
The seagulls might as well have been speaking Icelandic.
那些海鸥的叫声就像是冰岛语的
The jar of skyr?
那罐冰岛脱脂牛奶
We even know the fucking farm it came from: Three Sisters.
我们甚至知道是哪个农场的 三姐妹农场
But none of that is as colossal a mistake as you hiding here.
但那些都不比你藏在这里这个错误大
Is it a church?
这是个教堂吗
So like your mother.
太像你妈妈了
Hurry. Do it now.
快点 动手
There are very few empty buildings like this one
这么小的岛上 这样的空旷建筑
on an island so small.
并不多
It won't be long,
要不了多久
you'll hear the sound of a helicopter... and then she's mine.
你就会听到直升机的声音 到时她就是我的了
You're all right.
你没事的
You're safe.
你是安全的
He only took me there on special nights
他只在特别的晚上带我去
when he had to make up for something.
当他需要弥补什么的时候
But the Jjamppong was incredible.
但那海鲜面特别好吃
That's where I think we should go on our first night out.
我们出去的第一晚 就该去那里
Sounds perfect. Yeah. Very nice.
挺棒啊 是啊 很好
I love Jjamppong. Especially with too much soju.
我喜欢海鲜面 尤其配大量烧酒
**Secret agent man*
*秘密特工
**Secret agent man*
*秘密特工
**They've given you a number*
*他们给了你个号♥码
**And taken away his name*
*夺走了他的名字
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
Not exactly subtle. I gotta look the part, huh?
不怎么低调 我得看着像样
Being a smuggler and a spy is
做走私贩和间谍
about looking the part by not looking the part.
真正的像样就是不像那样
That's too many double negatives for me.
双重否定太多 听不懂
I'm too positive for that.
我是个积极的人
You got the stuff?
你拿到东西了吗
There you go.
给你
Look what I got for you.
看我给你弄到了什么
I made a real effort this time.
我这次很费力的
None of this stuff is exported from Iceland.
这些东西冰岛都不出口
That's exactly what they're looking for.
他们就在找这些
I'm glad the layover worked out.
很高兴能在这儿暂时逗留
Nothing's better than a chance to see my daughter.
没什么比能见到我女儿更好的了
Except...
除了
a chance to see her in Amsterdam.
在阿姆斯特丹见到她
What time do you get into Vienna?
你什么时候去维也纳
Early midnight.
午夜刚过
We play tomorrow at the Musikverein with the Vienna Philharmonic.
明天我们在金色大厅跟维也纳爱乐乐团一起演奏
Oh, I wish you could be there.
真希望你能去
Me, too.
我也希望
You sure everything's okay, Riles?
一切真的都好吗 小莱
I'm good, Papa.
我很好 爸爸
You could never lie to me.
你一向没法对我撒谎
It's difficult, but I believe it'll work out.
挺艰难的 但我相信最终会好的
This will help a lot.
这会帮大忙
I know you can't tell me what you're going through...
我知道你不能告诉我现在究竟怎么回事
but there's a lot of talk back home.
但家乡有很多传闻
And you know I trust you.
你知道我信任你
And I worry. I know.
我担心你 我知道
I know.
我知道
Yeah.
嗯
**Don't cry*
*不要哭
**Don't raise your eyes*
*别蹙眉
**It's only teenage wasteland*
*这只是少年的荒原
**Teenage wasteland*
*少年的荒原
**Teenage wasteland*
*少年的荒原
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Please.
求你
What am I supposed to say to this woman?
我要对这女人说什么
Yes?
你们好
This is, um, gonna sound really weird and really awkward
这听上去会非常奇怪 尴尬
and totally inappropriate and I apologize in advance but--
而且很过分 我要提前道歉 但是
You've seen my daughter.
你见过我女儿
You're not the first.
你不是第一个
Please come in.
请进
My husband Jerry, he hated the visitors.
我丈夫杰瑞 他讨厌访客
The first was a young boy.
第一个是个小男孩
Will was his name.
他叫威尔
His father was the detective assigned to my daughter's case.
他父亲是负责我女儿案子的警探
No one believed me.
当时没人信我
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表