剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Nom!
小诺
It's the cabin!
是小木屋
What? I emailed Abrasax Electronics.
什么 我给阿巴拉克斯电子公♥司♥发了邮件
They found an old shipping report and, oh, my God!
他们发现一份旧货运单 我的天
What? It's up near Dancing Water.
什么 就在丹森沃特附近
That's weird. What's Dancing Water?
太奇怪了 什么是丹森沃特
That's the commune where Neets grew up.
那是尼茨从小生活的公社
Mom is gonna freak!
妈妈一定会吓到
Okay, we gotta get up there. I'm sure she'll want to come.
我们必须去那儿 她肯定也想去
I'm gonna text her. Bye, sweetie. Bye.
我给她发消息 再见亲爱的 再见
I'm-- I love you. But I gotta... I gotta go.
我 我爱你 但我 我得走了
Okay, just call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Come on, sleepy.
起床啦小懒虫
The world isn't going to save itself.
世界可不会自己拯救自己哦
Daddy, look what I made!
爸爸 看我画的
Now this line describing the flank, that is sublime.
侧面的线条画得很不错
Come, let Daddy get dressed.
过来 让爸爸穿衣服
Good morning, Milton.
早上好 米尔顿先生
Good morning, Mr. Secretary.
早上好 秘♥书♥长♥先生
The Chairman is very excited. It's a very big day for us.
主席很兴奋 今天是我们的大日子
It is. We are counting on you.
没错 我们都指望你了
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Something's about to happen.
有事情要发生了
Something bad.
坏事
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
I was bored.
太无聊了
Don't bother on my account.
你当我不存在就行了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Did you miss me?
你想我了
I know you want to tell her to fuck off, but we need information.
我知道你想叫她滚蛋 但我们需要信息
You use blockers.
你在用阻断剂
Everyone does.
每个人都用
Where do you get them from? My contact.
你从哪儿弄到的 我的联络人
Does he have a name? Yeah. "My Business."
他有名字吗 有 他叫不关你事
I thought you said we could help each other.
你不是说我们可以互相帮助吗
Not that. Ask something else.
那件事不行 问点别的
Show her the picture.
给她看照片
Do you know who this guy is?
你知道这个人是谁吗
Walk away, Lila.
快离开 莱拉
You do know him.
你认识他
Walk away now.
现在就离开
Love to talk, but my date's arrived.
很想和你接着聊 但我约的人来了
I wouldn't.
换我就不进去
Why? Two of the goons were rentals.
为什么 两个保镖是雇的
They'll go in, sweep the room, then head back out here.
他们会进去 检查房♥间 然后出来
Ms. Facchini.
法基尼小姐
Mr. Bohm.
博姆先生
I was hoping it'd be you.
我正希望会是你呢
Why?
为什么
Fuchs doesn't see what you are.
福克斯看不出你是什么人
He doesn't know.
他不知道
But I do.
但我知道
You are just like me.
你跟我一样
You're in luck--
你很幸...
Was he right about you?
他说的是对的吗
If you're trying to find a difference between us,
如果你想找出我们之间的不同
you're wasting your time.
那你就是在浪费时间
I'm not the one with a leash around my neck.
给人当走狗的又不是我
Lila, why are you still talking to him?
莱拉 你怎么还在跟他聊
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在干什么
You said we needed each other,
你说我们需要彼此
but as soon as I ask you for something, you walk away.
但每次我问你点事 你就逃避
Be smart.
聪明点
How long has he been after you? A year.
他对付你多久了 一年
A year? That has to be a lie.
一年 肯定是在说谎
Maybe the Cannibal is getting slow. The Cannibal?
也许食人者慢下来了 食人者
Clustercide. Story is he ate his own.
族群内部谋杀 据说他杀食自己的族人
Do you know his real name? No one does.
你知道他的真名吗 没人知道
Someone must.
肯定有人知道
This cluster is dead.
这个族群已经灭绝了
Is this one of yours?
这是你们的人吗
Yeah. He thought you were as hot as I do.
对 他开始和我一样都觉得你很性感
But right now, all he thinks is that you're lying.
但现在他只觉得你是个骗子
What do you think?
你怎么看
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
You know, you never think about how ubiquitous immigrant food
你永远意识不到 移♥民♥食物已经无处不在了
like General Tso's chicken and pepperoni pizza has become--
比如左宗棠鸡 或者意大利香肠披萨
Until you realize you're a different human species on the run
直到你发现自己是个人类中的异类
from an evil organization trying to lobotomize you?
还要逃避邪恶组织的追捕 免得被切脑子
Exactly.
正是如此
Did we make a mistake doing the concert?
音乐会的事我们是不是犯错了
No. It just proved there's a whole bunch
不 这正好证明了 通感人的存在
more of us out there than we thought,
要比我们想象的多得多
and that there must be some kind of an intelligence network
而且这其中肯定存在某种情报网络
because they all seemed to know who you were.
因为他们好像都知道你是谁
We just have to try and figure out a way to get them to trust us.
我们只要想个办法让他们信任我们
Aye, that's the rub, laddie.
对 这就是难点所在 老弟
Mr. Hoy is back.
霍伊先生回来了
What a charming little empty box you've chosen here.
你们选的这个空盒子还真不错
All the modern amenities of a prison cell.
有着监狱一般的便利设施
Where are you visiting from?
你现在身处何地
I call it my speakeasy 'cause you can speak easy in here.
我称其为"便话处" 因为这里很方便说话
Soundproofing. Eighteen inches thick.
完全隔音 十八英寸厚的墙
All the modern amenities of a coffin.
像棺材一样的便利设施
Aye.
正是如此
So, Miss Blue,
那么 布鲁小姐
if you and your laddie are not a pair of headhunters,
如果你和你的小情人 不是一对猎人
putting on your show was a terrible risk.
你们演这一套真是太冒险了
Care to explain what possessed you?
愿意解释一下你们为什么要这样做吗
Well, Mr. Hoy, if you're not a BPO headhunter,
霍伊先生 如果你不是生物保护组织的猎人
then leaving your coffin to come to my show was a terrible risk.
离开你的棺材屋子来看我们演这一套也很冒险
What possessed you?
你又为什么要这样做
Maybe... after 30 years of surviving...
或许是 生存了三十年之后
not living, mind you, but surviving...
注意 是生存而不是生活
maybe after 30 years of blockers, and coffins, and boxes...
用了三十年的阻断剂 棺材屋子 小盒子
maybe I realized...
我大概意识到
I'm slowly dying of survival.
我已经厌倦了这样的生存
I'm sick of this.
我也烦透了
I'm done playing by the rules. What are you doing?
我受够了循规蹈矩 你要干什么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Mr. Hoy needs a reason to trust us.
我们要给霍伊先生一个信任我们的理由
There you are, Mr. Hoy.
你看 霍伊先生
Aye, well, you do not need to be Sherlock Holmes.
很好 不是只有神探才能做到
If you're a headhunter or looking to make a deal with BPO,
如果你是个猎人或者要和生物保护组织做交易
you know where to find me.
你已经知道我在哪儿了
Ach!
算了吧
You've gone and done it now, Miss Blue.
你已经做到了 布鲁小姐
You've done it now.
你做到了
I'm not about to be out-trusted
我得到了一个
by a DJ from Iceland.
冰岛DJ的信任
With hair the color of a Smurf!
她的头发和蓝精灵一个颜色
Come on now, Miss Blue. Let's get out of here.
来吧 布鲁小姐 我们离开这里吧
Come on, Miss Blue! My library.
看看 布鲁小姐 这是我的图书馆
And this is my laboratory.
这是我的实验室
This way.
这边请
Welcome to the Highlands of Scotland, Miss Blue.
欢迎来到苏格兰高地 布鲁小姐
It's beautiful.
好美
Reminds me of home.
让我想起了自己家
Dinner's ready.
晚饭准备好了
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表