剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
There's a bounty on my head?
有人悬赏要我的命
There's a bounty on anyone who runs against Mandiba.
所有跟曼迪巴竞争的人都有悬赏
How serious is it?
多严重
I would say now the price is somewhere
现在的价格 大概在
between a beating and a kidnapping.
一顿暴打和绑♥架♥之间
But let's see what happens after your rally.
但看看你集♥会♥后的情况吧
This will tell us how dangerous they think you are.
到时就能知道他们把你视为多大的威胁
Are you telling me you think I should withdraw?
你是说我该退出吗
Withdraw now and you will have done the exact opposite
现在退出 你会造成与你初衷
of what you set out to do.
相反的结果
Instead of undermining Mandiba's
不仅不能瓦解曼迪巴
hold over this city and his control of Kibera,
对这城市和基贝拉的控制
your withdrawal will serve to make him invincible.
你的退出会让他不可战胜
Then I can't withdraw.
那我就不能退出
No.
是啊
And I can't claim to be like everyone else
但如果我走到哪都有
if I have armed guards following me everywhere I go.
持械保镖跟着 就不能自称是人♥民♥的一员
You are right to understand that politics requires courage.
你认为政♥治♥需要勇气是对的
But if you're asking for advice,
但如果你问我的建议
I would suggest you stop driving a bus where every day,
我建议你还是不要再每天开大巴
you arrive at the same appointed time.
在同一指定时间到站了
Will you answer a question honestly?
你能诚实回答一个问题吗
As honestly as I can.
我会尽可能诚实
Are you helping me because
你帮我是因为
undermining Mandiba's control over this city
瓦解曼迪巴对城市的控制
is good for your business interests?
会有利于你的生意吗
The easiest decisions in this world
这世上最好做的决定
are those where what is good for business
都是有利于生意的
is also good for your family.
也对家庭有好处
F-- Family?
家庭
You know I'm deeply indebted.
你知道我欠你一条命
And you know my daughter cares very much about you.
也知道我女儿非常在乎你
But I must admit, I would never
但我承认 我绝不会
make such a presumption based on this alone.
单基于此就做出假定
You asked for honesty.
你要我诚实
I'm in love with your mother.
我爱上了你母亲
And it is my intention to ask her to marry me.
我有意向她求婚
We made it. I think we made it. I think we made it.
我们到了 我们赶上了
Oh, God.
天呐
Who starts a wedding on the dot?
谁整点结婚啊
My mother.
我妈妈
Good luck. Okay.
祝你好运 好
Okay.
好了
Come on.
走吧
She's here!
她来了
Oh, my God, T!
天呐 蒂
Oh, my God.
天呐
You look so beautiful.
你好美
Thank you.
谢谢
By the way, Bug, I have to say that is an amazing tux.
对了 巴格 我得说 这件礼服真帅
eBay.
易趣网买♥♥的
Worn by the actual stunt double for Bond, James Bond.
007的特效替身穿过的
From Russia With Love.
《来自俄♥国♥的爱情》里的
That's a nice rack for a dude.
作为男人 你的胸不错啊
Did he say what I think he said?
他是刚说了那样的话吗
Do you want me to hurt him?
要我伤他吗
Normally, yes, of course.
换了平时 当然的
But today is T's big day and I have to be careful
但今天是蒂根的大日子 我得小心
because I can't be responsible for anything going wrong.
因为我不能制♥造♥什么麻烦
I read people talk to themselves
我读到那些自言自语的人
when they know no one cares what they have to say.
是因为他们知道没人在意他们说什么
Do you think that's true?
你觉得是这样吗
Maybe just a little.
或许就稍稍伤他一下
He's too late.
他太迟了
Elaine!
伊莲
I'm not leaving this room. I know.
我不要出这个房♥间 我知道
I know.
我知道
It's okay.
没事的
I understand what you're going through.
我理解你现在的感觉
And I'm not judging, or trying to fix it,
我不想评判 也不想改变什么
or tell you what to do.
也不想告诉你该怎么办
I just wanted you to know that I love you.
我只想告诉你我爱你
And that you aren't alone.
你不是一个人
Oh, my God. Lito, you have to get up, right now!
天呐 利托 你得马上起来
If you don't do it...
否则
No, I'm gonna make you do it,
不 我逼你起来
because it's so freaking perfect.
因为这太棒了
It's you and Hernando. It...
是你和赫南多
It's meant for you.
是属于你的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I stayed up all night. And I read all the scripts.
我整晚没睡 读了所有的剧本
I was about to give up, but...
我都打算放弃了 但是
I found it. I found the one.
我找到了 我找到最合适的了
Many of us spend our lives searching for the one.
我们很多人穷极一生寻找最合适的人
For Teagan and Tom, the search has come to an end.
对于蒂根和汤姆 这寻找结束了
Marriage is a sacred union.
婚姻是神圣的结合
It is a rite uniting individuals into a family.
是把个体联合成为一个家庭的仪式
It bonds two minds. I always cry at weddings.
结合两个头脑 我总在婚礼上哭
It bonds two hearts and souls. Me, too.
结合两颗心和灵魂 我也是
You came here today before us as two.
你们作为两个人今天来到我们面前
You will leave as one.
你们将作为一体离开
Are you ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 是的
Teagan Marks, do you take this man to be your husband,
蒂根·马克斯 你是否愿接受他作你的丈夫
to love and to cherish, to have and--
爱他 珍视他 拥有他
Excuse me!
打扰
I'm really sorry about this.
非常抱歉
I wish I didn't have to do this, but I don't have a choice.
真希望我不用这么做 但我没别的办法
Special Agent Bendix, FBI.
联调局特别探员本迪克斯
I'm going to ask all of you... You motherfucker.
我要请各位 你个混♥蛋♥
...to remain in your seats
坐在座位上
until we have secured the individual in question.
直到我们抓捕了问题人员
Now hold on a second FBI.
给我等等 联调局
What right do you have to come into my church?
你有什么权利冲进我的教堂
I am Special Agent Bendix.
我是本迪克斯特别探员
I'm here to arrest Nomi Marks.
我是来逮捕诺米·马克斯的
Nom? I don't understand.
诺米 我不懂
You said it was fine. I thought it was. Oh, God. Oh, God.
你说没事了 我以为是的 天呐
What the hell, Bug? You said it worked.
怎么回事 巴格 你说成功了
It did work. You saw it worked.
是成功了 你看到了
I knew this. I knew this was going to happen.
我就知道 我就知道会这样
Mom, Dad, do something.
妈妈 爸爸 想想办法
It's your own fault. I told you not to include him.
都怪你自己 我叫你别拉上他的
No. I won't let you.
不 我不会允许的
If you want to finish your sacred rite, get out of the way.
如果你想把婚结完 就别挡路
Otherwise, I can take you downtown, too.
否则我会把你也抓走
Teagan, be reasonable. But
蒂根 别犯傻 但是
We knew this could happen. We warned you.
我们早知道会这样 我们提醒过你
Michael is a disaster. He ruins everything!
迈克尔就是个灾难 他毁掉了一切
Janet, calm down!
珍妮特 冷静
There are police officers swarming my daughter's wedding,
有警♥察♥冲进了我女儿的婚礼
as if I have not endured enough humiliation because of--
就好像我承受的羞辱还不够多...
Mom!
妈妈
Go ahead. Take his side. Even when he destroys your wedding.
好啊 站他那边吧 哪怕他毁了你的婚礼
Please, don't make it any worse.
求你 别让情况更糟了
Go with these men
跟他们走吧
and we'll see if anything can be done for you later.
我们看看回头能不能再给你想办法
I'm sorry, T. I'm so sorry.
对不起 蒂 真对不起
This is what happens when you think you can outsmart the law.
这就是自以为能逃过法律制裁的下场
Turn around. Hands behind your back.
转身 手背后
Stop!
停下
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表