剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
How do we stop this guy?
怎么让这家伙停下啊
We need a weapon.
我们需要武器
Oh, shit!
该死
Sun.
善
Please, save me. Please, Sun.
求求你救救我 求求你 善
My company...
我的公♥司♥
even my reputation...
甚至是我的名誉
is meaningless without my daughter.
没有我女儿 就什么都不是
You... killed him.
你杀了他
He was going to tell the truth to the court.
他要告诉法庭真♥相♥
You murdered our father.
你谋杀了我们的父亲
I was nowhere near him.
我离他十万八千里
I know why you did it. You will pay.
我知道你干了什么 你会付出代价的
I swear it!
我发誓
Who am I?
我是谁
I have an enemy.
我有一个敌人
And I won't stop until he's dead.
我不会罢休 不是他死
Or I am.
就是我亡
He wanted you to know that he has never been the forgiving type.
他想让你知道 他没那么宽宏大量
You have a heart as soft as a baby bird.
你有幼鸟一样温柔的心
Please, Sun.
拜托了 善
Take care of your brother.
照顾好你弟弟
Do this for me.
就当是为了我
Who... am... I?
我是谁
Please, I beg you. Please, stop.
我求你 别
I'll confess.
我招供
I'll tell them whatever you want.
你要我对他们说什么我都说
Please, Sun. Sun, please.
求你 善 别
You're not a killer. You're not like me.
你不是个杀手 不像我
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟
You were my brother.
你曾是我弟弟
Did you all see what I saw?
你们也都看到了吗
We did.
是的
Who was that guy?
那人是谁
Tae Park. Politician.
朴泰 政客
Figures.
猜到了
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
If she goes back to prison...
如果她回监狱
...they'll kill her.
他们会杀了她的
No one's going to prison.
没人会进监狱的
What do we need?
我们怎么办
You have access to the traffic systems?
你能进入交通系统吗
I told you, I'm an all-access kind of girl.
我说了 我想进哪里就进哪里
Street map. Got it.
街道地图 好嘞
What else do we need?
还需要什么
A bigass... ...intersection.
一个大 交叉口
Big-ass intersection coming up.
大交叉口就到了
Bug? Almost in.
巴格 就进去了
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
These wagons are built like safes.
这些车就像保险箱
You'll be all right.
你不会有事的
The switch is ready? I'm in.
开关准备好了吗 我进去了
Ten...
eight...
four,
three,
two, one!
2 1
Hold on!
抓住
There's a subway.
有地铁
There's a train two blocks that way.
那边两个街区 有地铁
We won't make that.
我们赶不过去的
Help us. Please.
帮帮忙
Please, help us.
帮帮我们
Riley Blue.
莱丽·布鲁
I knew you'd call.
就知道你会找我
Puck?
帕克
Hop on.
上来
Snuggle up.
抱紧
I don't know about you, but I'm fricking dead.
不知道你怎么样 但我要死了
It has been a very intense few days.
这几天真是紧张
From Teagan's wedding, to a political riot,
从蒂根的婚礼 到政♥治♥暴♥动♥
to a high-speed chase.
到高速追车
There's never a dull moment, that's for sure.
真是从不会无聊
Is this our life now?
我们的生活现在就这样了吗
Is this our new normal?
这是我们的新常态了吗
I can think of worse normals.
我可以想到更糟的情景
Are you okay with it?
你可以接受吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean... you didn't sign up for all this.
我是说 你当初可没想到会有这一天
It's not like you did either.
你不也是
But I don't have a choice.
但我没得选
These voices are in my head whether I want them or not.
不管我想不想 我脑子里都有这些声音
True.
是啊
Though, when I think back,
但是 当我回想起来
I don't remember being given a choice either...
我好像也没得选
when this nerdy girl walked into City Lights...
当那个书呆气的女孩走进城市之光
and this voice in my head was telling me, "Whatever you do...
我脑袋里有个声音在说 "不论如何
do not let her go until you get her number."
不拿到她的号♥码绝不要放她走"
What?
怎么了
Here's the thing.
问题是
We all wake up
我们醒来
and we have to take the same Terms and Conditions box:
都要接受同样的条款和条件合同
Everyday stuff will happen to you.
你每天会遭遇一些事
Some of it will be good. Some of it will be bad.
有些会是好事 有些会是坏事
Choice is less about what happens
选择不是发生什么
than it is about how we deal with it.
而是我们如何应对
I've been thinking a lot about all the things
我一直在想这一年来
that have happened to us over this past year.
我们遭遇的一切
I won't lie.
不撒谎
Sometimes it's terrifying.
有事的确令人害怕
And sometimes it's incredibly exciting.
有时候又非常刺♥激♥
It's been maddening...
这段经历令人发疯
enlightening...
让人受启迪
confusing...
叫人困惑
and always unpredictable.
而且永远出乎意料
However...
但是
I don't think there's been a single day
我觉得没有一天
when I didn't hear that same voice in my head telling me...
我脑中没有那同一个声音在对我说
"Whatever you do...
"不论如何
do not let her go."
别放开她"
Nomi Marks...
诺米·马克斯
will you marry me?
你愿跟我结婚吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God, I don't believe this. What?
天呐 难以置信 怎么了
Amanita Caplan...
阿曼妮塔·柯普兰
will you marry me?
你愿意跟我结婚吗
Abso-fucking-lutely!
绝对的
You?
你呢
Every day of my life.
直到永远
Smells so good.
好香啊
You cannot change the world on an empty stomach.
你空着肚子可不能改变世界
What? Are you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
Yeah. I'm good, Mom.
嗯 我没事 妈妈
Okay.
好吧
Last year,
去年
when I heard about what you did,
我听说你的事迹后
I had a feeling you were one of us.
就猜到你是我们的一员
But then we heard that you were running for political office.
但后来我们听说你要竞选公职
So we figured you were either crazy or hunting for BPO.
我们猜你要么是疯了 要么在找生物保护组织
Still, we were curious.
不管如何 我们很好奇
So, even though no sensate with half a brain
尽管没有哪个脑袋正常的通感人
should go to a public event like your speech
会不先服用阻断剂就去参加
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表