剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
没人能证明那是真的
It's obviously doctored, that picture.
那张照片肯定是P的
The reprobate who posted it online is going to regret it.
把它发到网上的混♥蛋♥肯定会后悔的
We will sue him to high heaven and then back to hell.
我们会告得他上天无路入地无门
Gonna teach this country
要教教这些人
you don't question the manhood of their heroes.
不能质疑他们英雄的男子气概
Capiche?
明白了吗
I'm...
我...
I love you guys.
我爱你们
You've been very good to me.
你们都对我很好
But I can't live a lie anymore.
但我不能再活在谎言中了
You can't what? Is that a line from a movie?
你不能什么 这是电影台词吗
You're an actor. You get paid to live lies. Come on.
你是个演员 你演戏拿钱 天经地义
The audience is not legally entitled to truth.
观众没有知道真♥相♥的资格
This is who I am.
这就是真正的我
Okay? And I... I don't want to deny it.
知道吗 我不想再否认了
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我是个同性恋
Okay. We get it.
好吧 我们知道了
But there will be consequences. Legal consequences.
但这会有后果 法律后果
Career consequences.
事业上的后果
Fuck consequences.
去他的后果
Fuck consequences.
见鬼的后果
Buongiorno.
早上好
Buongiorno, doctor.
早上好 医生
So, how are you doing?
你怎么样了
Much better.
好多了
Well, you've dodged a bullet, eh?
你算是逃过一劫了
I don't see this often, I have to say.
这种伤真不常见
A phantom fracture.
一种幻觉断裂
"Phantom"?
"幻觉"
Yes. It's good news.
没错 这是好消息
Rupture of the superficial dorsal vein. Not a true fracture.
断裂的是表面的血管 没有真正断裂
A sprain is all.
只是扭伤
A bit of rest and you'll be out and able to enjoy your vacation.
好好休息你就能出院享受假期了
Honeymoon. We're here on our honeymoon.
蜜月 我们是来度蜜月的
Well, it could have been far worse, huh?
本来可能更糟糕的 对吧
Count your blessings. Hopefully we will have no complications.
你算走运 应该不会有并发症
Comp-- Complications?
并发症
Yes. Penile problems.
对 阴♥茎♥问题
Oh, my Ganesha.
天啊
Painful intercourse, painful erection, erectile dysfunction.
性♥交♥疼痛 勃起疼痛 勃起障碍
But it's looking good. I'm not expecting any problems.
但看起来没事 我觉得不会有问题
Is there anything I can do to aid the recovery?
我能做什么帮助他恢复吗
Well, your husband needs love.
你丈夫需要爱
You're just married. Love cures all ills.
你们新婚 爱能治愈一切
Well, most.
能治愈大部分
Well, some.
至少能治愈一些
Good luck, hmm?
祝你好运
Thank you, doctor. Have a good day.
谢谢 医生 祝你们今天愉快
You'll be fine. Don't worry, I think everything will be fine.
你会好起来的 别担心 都会好的
Are you okay? Please don't.
你没事吧 别亲我
Your love causes pain.
你的爱会引发疼痛
Sugar?
要糖吗
Why are you here, Auntie?
你为什么来这里 婶婶
I don't know everything that happened in your past,
你以前发生过的事我不是事事都知道
but I'm aware my husband made his choices.
但我知道我丈夫做出了他的选择
And you made him pay for them.
而你让他付出了代价
So are you here to forgive me or make me pay?
所以你是来原谅我还是来让我付出代价的
One day I suspect you will pay a price for your choices,
我想有一天你会为自己的选择付出代价
as my husband and his son paid for theirs.
就想我丈夫和他儿子一样
But, rest assured,
但是 你放心
the finger on the trigger will not be mine.
扣着扳机的不会是我的手
As you know, over 20 years, your Uncle Sergei amassed a portfolio
你知道 20年来 你叔叔塞奇在东柏林
of business and property interests throughout East Berlin.
积累了很多商业资产和财产
I've come equipped with a...
我带着...
a map of the city, if I may?
城市地图过来了 能拿出来吗
Berlin is presently divided into four major territories.
柏林目前被分为四个主要区域
I call them "Kingdoms." Nice dynastic ring to it, no?
我称之为"王国" 听起来不错吧
The kingdom of the west, run by Volker Bohm, I've marked in blue.
西边由沃尔克·博姆控制的王国 我标记为蓝色
To the south, dominated by Khalil Dogan, is in yellow.
南边由卡里尔·多甘控制的 我标记为黄色
Sebastian Fuchs controls the north.
塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯控制着北方
And your late uncle's kingdom is red.
而你过世叔叔的王国则标记为红色
As a consequence of, uh... recent events,
鉴于最近发生的事件
the east is without leadership,
东边没有老大了
a situation that will not last much longer.
这种情况不会长久
Am I supposed to care?
关我什么事
By killing your uncle, you didn't just out-Hamlet Hamlet.
杀了你叔叔 你以为这就算完了吗
You might have pitched the city into a war.
你可能会挑起战争
But I am in negotiation with Volker and the other kings.
但我和沃尔克以及其他国王谈过了
I believe it is not too late.
我觉得现在还为时未晚
You can still stop the war from happening.
你还可以阻止战争发生
How?
怎么阻止
By coming home.
回家
Your presence will calm everything.
你的出现会平息一切
It will forestall more unnecessary bloodshed.
能够提前阻止更多不必要的杀戮
Why?
为什么
Because to me, to him, to anyone who understands this map...
因为对我 对他 还是对任何懂这地图的人
you are still a Bogdanow.
你仍是博格丹诺夫家的人
Thanks for the tea.
谢谢你们的茶
He found you, Will.
他找到你了 威尔
This is how Angelica wasted the end of her life.
安吉莉卡就是这样浪费掉她最后的生命的
Is that your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
Killing yourself with a needle
在冰岛一栋被人遗弃的房♥子里
in some abandoned squat in Iceland?
用针头结束自己的生命
Oh, no. It's not that easy.
不 没那么简单
You have no idea where we are.
你根本不知道我们在哪
We could be anywhere.
我们可能在任何地方
I could care less where you are, Will.
我才不关心你在哪 威尔
What I care about is how you are.
我关心的是你怎么样
Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
你最近有照镜子吗
You want to help me... Milton?
你想帮我吗 米尔顿
Just tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪
Well, I'm right here, Will.
我就在这里 威尔
Same place we are.
跟我们一样
Nowhere.
没有明显标记的地方
There are standard procedures for bringing in a new sensate.
新引进一个通感者有着标准流程
You're a cop, Will. You understand procedure.
你是警♥察♥ 威尔 你知道什么叫流程
I do.
是的
I've been on that side of the table.
我也曾审讯过别人
I know what you wanna do.
我知道你想干什么
You want to keep me talking long enough...
你想让我继续说话
hoping I'll reveal something about where we might be.
等着我透露出我们在哪
I could do the same...
我也可以和你做一样的事
hoping you might tell us something about your beautiful wife.
等着你透露你那位漂亮妻子的情况
I'm not wearing a ring, Will.
我没戴戒指 威尔
No.
没错
But you are wearing a tan line,
但你手指上有戒指印
meaning you removed it before you walked in here
也就是说你来之前把戒指拿掉了
and that you had a holiday recently.
并且你最近度了个假
And being someone who knows
作为一个
something about these kind of organizations,
懂得这种组织如何运作的人
I would bet you were asked to take a voluntary leave
我猜你在冰岛搞砸了以后
after you fucked up in Iceland.
被要求主动离职了
You're making a choice, Will.
你在做出一个抉择 威尔
A choice that will have consequences
一个有严重后果的抉择
that will affect not just you.
它不仅仅会影响你自己
The pain will be felt by everyone you are connected to.
所有与你有关系的人都会感受到那种痛苦
Your partner, your friends on the force...
你的搭档 你警队的朋友
your father.
你父亲
And of course... Ms. Gunnardottir.
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表