剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Fuck. He's dead.
该死 他死了
They're locking the place down. This was a setup.
他们在封锁这里 这是个陷阱
The police report came way before she even attacked.
她还没发起攻击就有人报了警
Two more cars on their way. Picture's up.
又来了两辆车 画面有了
Hey, there's Riley. Museum surveillance cameras.
那是莱丽 这是博物馆的监控
Move, move, move!
快走
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快走
Sir! Sir! Sir! Stop it right there! Sir!
先生 站住 先生
Sir, stop!
先生 住手
Please exit the building!
请离开大楼
Ready for me?
准备好了吗
Please exit the building!
请离开大楼
Ma'am, you have to leave the building.
女士 请您离开大楼
Oh, God!
天呐
You have to leave the building. Calm down.
您得离开大楼 冷静下来
Ma'am, what's the problem? I saw the terrorist!
女士 怎么了 我看到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
You need to calm down. He's attacking the museum! I saw him!
请您冷静 他在攻击博物馆 我看到了
You need to calm down! Don't tell me what to do!
请冷静 别对我指手画脚
What is the world coming to
这世界是怎么了啊
with this meaningless destruction of precious art?
这样无休无止地损毁宝贵的艺术
Calm down! Calm down!
冷静 冷静
What is this world coming to? Calm down!
这世界是怎么了啊 冷静
Ma'am, calm down! Did you see where they went?
女士 冷静 你看到他们去哪了吗
That way!
那边
Be careful! Please! Be careful, sir!
小心啊 千万小心 先生
Get eyes on back alley. Copy that.
去后巷监控 收到
We should get out of the city.
我们该出城
Do not go back to the same place.
别回原来的地方
I have another safe house ready.
我还准备好了一个安全屋
If these work... Whispers won't be able to find us.
如果这个好使 低语者就找不到我们
But we don't know what they are. Croome could have been lying.
但我们不知道那是什么 克鲁姆可能撒谎了
We should run some basic tests.
我们该做点测试
My friend who's been supplying drugs has a lab.
给我提供药物的朋友有个实验室
Good. Let's do it.
很好 我们去吧
What I don't understand is if that was Whispers--
我不懂的是 如果那是低语者
It was him. I thought Croome took Whispers out.
是他 我以为克鲁姆解决了低语者
He was either lying...
他要么撒谎了
Or someone else brought Whispers back in.
要么就是有别人唤醒了低语者
Croome could've been telling the truth about enemies inside BPO.
克鲁姆可能没说谎 他在生物保护组织内有敌人
Meaning we lost an ally.
那么我们就失去了个盟友
But that also means he can't be the only one.
但也说明他肯定不是唯一一个
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Sorry I wasn't there.
抱歉我刚刚不在
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
I met someone who I think can help us.
我遇见了一个或许能帮我们的人
Her name's Lila and... she's like us.
她叫莱拉 她就像我们一样
There are more clusters. I knew it!
还真有别的族群 我就知道
The way he was talking about her,
听他说的
she felt like she'd been around for a while.
她似乎已经存在挺久了
Which means...
那么
Her cluster has been able to stay free from BPO.
她的族群一直成功躲避了生物保护组织
Unless they're working for them.
除非他们在为他们工作
Like Whispers.
就像低语者
Wolfgang, you need to be careful. I'll be fine.
沃夫冈 你得小心 我不会有事的
But give me what you can find on Lila Facchini.
但尽量帮我查莱拉·法基尼
Lila Facchini. Got it.
莱拉·法基尼 好
I know you got some kind of really complicated problem here.
我知道你有个什么很复杂的问题
And while some people might get a bit freaked out
虽然有些人会被吓到
with you talking to empty space all the time, you know,
因为你老对着空气说话
I'm totally cool with shit like that.
但我对此是完全不介意的
And I just...
我...
You know you can trust me, right?
你知道你能信任我的吧
Don't look at me.
别看我
Interesting.
有意思
That's a nice piece.
这件很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Crush your enemies!
击溃你的敌人
That's, uh, Sanjay, the C&I minister.
那是工商部长桑杰
I'll go say hello. Be right back. Okay.
我去打招呼 就回来 好
You okay? Yeah, fine.
你没事吧 没事
Hey, check this out.
来看看
You like it?
喜欢吗
I don't think I really understand it.
我不太理解
Maybe that's why I like it.
或许就是因此我才喜欢
Art needs a bit of mystery. Something...
艺术需要一点神秘感
something that resists us.
一丝对我们的抗拒
I'm Ajay. Oh, yes. Hello.
我是阿杰 是你啊 你好
See? Works every time.
瞧 屡试不爽
I never understood how obvious it was.
我一直不明白这多浅显
There you are!
你在这里
You met my beautiful bride?
见过我美丽的新娘了吧
Yes, and for once you haven't exaggerated.
是的 这次你还真没夸口
When you're on that side of the velvet rope,
当你在天鹅绒绳的另一边时
all you want is to be on this side.
你就只想进来
Gotta piss.
得去尿尿了
I should've been at your wedding,
我该去参加你们的婚礼的
but business in Seoul prevented me.
但被首尔的生意耽搁了
Of course. But speaking of business,
没事 说到生意
I see you invited Sanjay here.
我看到你请来了桑杰
The secret to a rich life, Raj,
有钱生活的秘诀 拉詹
is dissolving the boundary between business and pleasure.
就是模糊生意和娱乐的界线
Um, if you will please excuse me. Sure.
我失陪一下 嗯
Why bathrooms?
为什么总是在厕所
How are you?
你好吗
Fine. You?
挺好 你呢
I got a new job.
我有了份新工作
I got a promotion.
我升职了
Being the wife of the owner has its perks, I guess.
看来做老板的妻子是有好处的
Rajan respects the work I do.
拉詹尊敬我的工作成果
He believes women should be in high positions of power.
他认为女人应该掌握要职
Well, I gotta piss.
我得撒尿了
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
Why is it like this?
为什么会这样
Why is it so hard?
为什么会这么难
Why can't it be like that day when I was in the temple
为什么就不能像我去庙里的那天
and in the cafe in the rain?
或是在咖啡厅下雨的那天
Why is it that I can't talk to the only person...
为什么我不能跟我唯一觉得
I ever felt I could say anything to?
可以倾诉一切的人说话
Because... you deserve to be happy.
因为 你应该得到幸福
Wolfgang...
沃夫冈
Hello, sexy.
你好 帅哥
Wolfgang?
沃夫冈
What if I don't want to be happy?
如果我不想幸福呢
Is someone with you?
有人跟你在一起吗
What if I want something else?
如果我想要别的呢
Whoever she is, you really want her, don't you?
不管她是谁 你真的很渴望她 不是吗
I know I shouldn't say this...
我知道我不该这么说
I know it isn't right to even think it, but...
我知道甚至不该这么想
This could be fun.
这会很好玩的
...what if I'm only pretending to be a good person?
如果我只是在假装是个好人呢
And deep down I'm just...
而内心深处 我是...
This is where you've been hiding,
你躲在这里呢
No, I, you know, was just...
不 我就是...
So tell us, what do you think of that wicked man, Ajay Kapoor?
说说吧 你觉得那个坏蛋阿杰·卡普尔怎么样
Is she gone?
她走了吗
Pity.
可惜
What are you doing here?
你在干什么
Hanging out.
闲待着
Bored.
无聊
Who are you waiting for?
你在等谁
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表