剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Is it true?
是真的吗
Jonas is dead.
乔纳斯死了
What do we do now?
我们该怎么办
Yes? My name is Koman Nyagah.
什么事 我叫科曼·雅格
I'm head of the Kenyan Democratic Reform Party.
是肯尼亚民♥主♥改革党的领导人
May we have a word?
我们能谈一谈吗
We are tired. We're tired of bosses, thieves and thugs.
我们都受够了 那些霸主 小偷和恶棍
We're tired of corruption. It's endemic, systemic.
也受够了腐♥败♥ 是这地方体系出了问题
We can no longer ignore the injustice.
我们不能再忽视这种不公平现象
We want to end it. We need your help.
我们想彻底解决它 我们需要你的帮助
We want to fight. Just as Van Damn would.
我们想站起来抗争 就像拽哥云顿一样
We want you to run for office.
我们想请你来参加竞选
Did Jela put you up to this?
这是都杰拉弄的吧
No, my friend. This is not a prank.
不 我的朋友 这不是开玩笑
We're dead serious. We saw you on Kobi Kihara.
我们很认真 我们在科比基哈拉上见过你
You were amazing. We believe that with your help,
你简直太了不起了 如果有了你的帮助
we can effect some real meaningful change here.
我们肯定能让这里有些实质上的改变
And what do you know about here?
那你们对这里又了解多少呢
Are you from Kibera?
你是基贝拉人吗
I thought not.
我猜也不是
I think you should leave before my mother returns.
你们最好在我妈妈回来之前赶紧走吧
I'm not from here.
我虽然不是这里的人
But I don't need to be to see the unfairness, the injustice.
我也能知道这里充满了不公正
Please, just give our proposal some thought.
请你好好想一想我们的提议
I'm not a politician.
我不是个政♥治♥家
We're not looking for a politician. We're looking for a leader.
我们没想找政♥治♥家 我们想位领导者
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
And you can probably taste a few new spices.
你可以尝几种新调料
Trying it out to see if customers like it.
看看顾客们会不会喜欢
Try. Try this one.
来 尝尝这个
Tastes good.
挺不错的
I've added a little bit of saffron and, uh, some...
我在里面加了点藏红花 还有...
black spiders. Some shoe leather.
黑蜘蛛 一块皮鞋
So good.
太好吃了
And a pinch of horse shit.
还有一小撮马粪
My favorite. Your favorite?
我最喜欢了 是吗
You can taste it?
你尝出来了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
I would, but there's nothing to talk about.
我很想 但其实没什么可谈的
Everything's perfect. My...
一切都很完美 我的...
My house, my job, my husband...
我的房♥子 工作 丈夫...
Your bodyguard.
你的保镖
A very small price to pay for all of this good fortune.
这么多好事总要付出一点代价的
What?
怎么了
Here's a connection. The manufacturer of Angelica's equipment.
找到一条线索 安吉莉卡用的仪器的制♥造♥商
How did you get that?
你怎么找到的
The photos Lito sent from Raoul's room.
看了利托拍的拉乌尔房♥间的照片
God, you're smart.
你太聪明了
Abrasax Electronics, still in business,
阿巴拉克斯电子公♥司♥ 还在营业
and still supplying
而且还提供仪器给
technology to guess-what-school's R and D lab?
你猜哪个学校的研发实验室
University of Chicago.
芝加哥大学
Which could mean the research Angelica was doing at the cabin
所以安吉莉卡可能把她在小木屋里做的研究
she took with her to Whispers and Kolovi.
带到了低语者和克洛维教授那里
But why would she help them? Angels!
可她为什么要帮他们 霹雳娇娃
I bring glad tidings.
我有好消息
I have the solution... to your problem.
我想到了绝佳方案 能解决你的麻烦
Oh, which one?
哪一个
The one that brought you
让你在深夜
to Chateau Bug in the middle of the night.
不得不来投身巴格城♥堡♥的那个
Bendix.
本迪克斯
The cops are never gonna leave us alone.
那些警♥察♥是不可能轻易放过我们的
True. As long as you're alive, yes.
没错 只要你还活着就肯定会这样
But they'd stop pretty quick if you were dead, wouldn't they?
但你一死他们立马就不会再找了 对吧
What are you talking about, Bug?
什么意思 巴格
I'm talking E-Death.
我提议电子死亡
But E-Death is just a rumor.
可那只是个说法
It's real.
这是真的
Though I use that word cautiously
这个词我已经用得相当谨慎
in this post-Homo sensorium relativity of realities.
毕竟现在通感人都成现实了
What's E-Death?
什么是电子死亡
Supposedly something cooked up by the NSA and CIA--
据说是一个安♥全♥局♥和情报局捏造出来的东西
It's a redaction protocol.
是一种修订协议
They use it when someone's been renditioned or black-sited
主要用于那些被他们引渡或关进黑狱的人
and they want zero accountability.
他们想摆脱其中的责任
Bug I've seen it, buddy.
巴格 我见识过 兄弟
They erase warrants, records,
他们能删除通缉 记录
anything that might make one agency trip over another one.
以及一切能让一家抓住的另一家的把柄
They just go poof. And so do you.
能让它们直接凭空消失 你也可以
If you can do this, why haven't you?
你要是能做到这个 为什么要拖到现在
I didn't say I could do it,
我没说我做得到
but I just reached out to the guy that can.
但我刚联♥系♥上了能做到的那个人
What guy?
什么人
Not just any guy. The guy.
不是单纯的什么人 那个人
Okay, can we stop with the whole pregnant pause-y thing?
你能不能先别这么神秘兮兮地大喘气了
Right. Sorry. Right. Okay.
好吧 抱歉 好了
I'll set it.
我这就去安排
Up.
一下
Sometimes all my good fortune makes we wonder
有的时候我会想我这么幸运
whether I'm actually appreciating it enough.
我究竟有没有在好好珍惜
And if I'm honest, I have to admit that, no, I'm not sure I am.
说实话 我觉得我没有在珍惜
Which then makes me think
这就会让我觉得
that there must be some flaw in my personality
我一定是有什么人格上的缺陷
or my brain chemistry,
或者是脑子有毛病
which means I just have to get used to the fact
我能做的大概就只有接受现实
that no matter what happens, I'm never going to be a person
不论发生什么 我这种人应该
who can ever just... feel happy.
怎么也不会... 开心起来
No, that's not true.
不 不可能
Few children in the world
这世上很少有人
ever smiled as easily as my daughter did.
能像我的女儿小时候一样有那么多笑容
What happened to that girl?
那个小女孩去哪儿了
Do you remember the doll you wanted so badly on your birthday?
你还记得你过生日时特别想要的洋娃娃吗
Uh, it had red hair.
红头发的那个
Anna.
安娜
God, how you prayed and prayed for that doll.
你当时为了那个洋娃娃不停地祈祷
On your birthday, the whole family had come over.
你生日那天 全家人都过来了
There was this huge pile of
有这么一堆
presents on the table, but none of that mattered.
礼物在桌子上 你都不喜欢
It was like you had this x-ray vision.
你就像有一双透视眼
You went straight to it, ripped it open and that was it.
你径直走过去 拆开来发现就是它
Party over.
聚会结束
I loved that doll.
我喜欢那个娃娃
As adults, we learn to carefully open all the rest of the presents.
作为成年人 我们学会仔细拆开剩下的礼物
We are taught to smile and
我们学会微笑
to pretend that all are equally important to us.
假装它们都是同样重要的
But our heart... always knows the truth.
但我们内心 一直知道真♥相♥
But what if the truth is
但如果真♥相♥
something that can cause people to feel unhappy
会让人们不高兴呢
or-- or disappointed or... hurt?
或者失望 抑或是伤害他们
There are times I wish I could go back to being that little girl.
有时候我希望我变回那个小女孩
My life was much easier then.
我的生活就简单多了
But I'm a woman now,
但我现在是个女人了
and part of being a woman is
作为一个女人
understanding that hearts are complicated things.
我要理解 人内是复杂的
They are.
确实
They are indeed.
确实是复杂的
What you need is a good meal.
你需要吃一顿好的
Come.
来吧
Ladies and gentlemen, we'll now be making a short stop.
女士们先生们 我们要稍微停一会
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表