剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
really resonated with what is happening to you.
这跟你的经历很有共鸣
You mean to us.
我们的经历吧
It is impacting us both, but how it does is different.
这是影响了我们两个 但方式不同
Oh, shit.
该死
What? I think he's back.
怎么了 他好像回来了
Bendix?
本迪克斯
Probably figured out I'm not at the Women's Shelter anymore.
可能发现我已经不在女性庇护所了
I don't want to lead him to the boat. What are you gonna do?
我不想把他引到船上 你打算怎么办
Lose him.
甩掉他
One truth! Our truth!
真理唯一 属于我们
One truth! Our truth!
真理唯一 属于我们
Neets!
尼茨
I know you! I know you! You're not one of us!
我认识你 你不是我们的人
No, we should get out of here.
不 我们该走了
The devil!
恶魔
She's the devil!
她是恶魔
...toilet paper gets stuck to your fucking shoe.
厕纸如果粘在了你的鞋上
You step on it with the other foot
就用另一只脚把它踩下来
and then it sticks to your other foot
然后它又粘在了你另一只鞋上
and then it takes for-fucking-ever to get rid of it.
然后要好久才能把它弄掉
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did something else happen?
还出什么别的事了吗
Something's always happening.
总会出事
Something happened to the cluster?
族群出事了吗
There was a protest in India, a riot over water in Nairobi.
印度发生了抗♥议♥ 内罗毕因为水发生了暴♥动♥
But mostly I was just worried about you.
但我主要是担心你
God. You are having a major bad day.
天呐 你今天太不顺了
I don't want to complain
我不想抱怨
because Bug is our total hero...
因为巴格是我们的大英雄
but I think I'm going a little crazy on this boat.
但我觉得我在船上要憋疯了
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
Money. Power. Property.
钱 权 地
Those are the real drugs. They suck out every drop of humanity.
那才是真正的毒品 吸干每一滴人性
Speaking of dehumanizing drugs, this is my friend Puck.
说到让人丧失人性的毒品 这是我朋友帕克
He's one of the best chemical engineers I've ever met.
他是我认识的最棒的化学工程师之一
No, we haven't met. I am a big fan, though.
我们没见过 但我很欣赏你
I've listened to your set at the Berghain many times.
我听过好几次你在博甘的表演
Thank you.
谢谢
He's never stayed more than a day or two with me, but this...
他从未在我这儿逗留超过一两天 但这个
this little mystery seems to have caught his attention.
这个谜团似乎吸引了他的注意
That is a pretty piece of chaining.
那真是个厉害的链锁
Effective ligand.
强效的配体
Can I ask where you got it?
能问问哪来的吗
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.
对不起 我不能说
Um, did you find anything trackable or toxic in it?
你发现其中有什么可追踪或有毒的成分了吗
Well, that depends on your definition of toxic.
要看你怎么定义有毒了
It's an androgen booster.
这是雄激素刺♥激♥剂
Which would inhibit the entactogens.
这能抑制共情
Exactly.
没错
It's the opposite of something like DMT.
跟迷幻药的效果正相反
Blocking empathic synaptic connection, rather than exciting it.
阻断共情突出联♥系♥ 而非激活它
And bonding... ...the inhibitor to the neural proteins.
将 抑制剂连接到神经蛋白质上
Impressive.
厉害啊
Are they teaching bio-chem at DJ school now?
DJ学校现在还教生化了吗
Uh, do you think you could
你可以
run some basic reactivity tests to my blood?
用我的血进行一些基本反应测试吗
Yeah, let me get a syringe.
嗯 我去拿个注射器
I've missed you.
我好想你
It's good to catch up.
很高兴能叙叙旧
So who is this guy?
这人是谁
No. Maybe just an old friend.
不 可能就是个老朋友
I really appreciate your help.
我真的很感激你的帮助
She said he was an artist.
她说他是个艺术家
Nice lab for an artist.
一个艺术家有这么好的实验室
I think maybe he was a lover.
我觉得他可能是前男友
I wasn't going to say anything,
我本不想说什么
but I know a little about what's going on.
但我对你的情况有点了解
I know you're in some kind of trouble.
我知道你有麻烦了
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
No, I don't think so.
不 恐怕不能
Do we really think we can trust this guy?
我们真的能信任这人吗
He could've called the police by now.
他可能已经报♥警♥了
I don't really like him.
我不太喜欢他
I think he's kind of sexy. But...
我觉得他挺性感的 但是
Can I ask you, are you in town to do a show here in Amsterdam?
能问问 你是来阿姆斯特丹表演的吗
Yes, she is. What?
是的 什么
Or at least I'm hoping she is.
至少我希望是的
You know, Vincent mentioned that you had a few legal issues.
文森特提到你遇到了些法律问题
Nothing serious.
没什么大问题
Your show could be posted or Periscoped last minute.
你的表演可以临时发公告或直播
Periscoped? What? Instant invite.
直播 什么 就是急邀
No. That's not happening.
不 那可不行
I have friends who could make sure you're kept safe.
我有朋友能确保你的安全
It's far too dangerous.
太危险了
No, I don't think it's possible.
不 那恐怕不行
Well, you better watch out for this guy
你可小心这家伙
'cause he will talk you into and out of anything.
他能说服你做任何事
Puck prefers to live differently than me.
帕克喜欢另一种生活方式
"King of the ostriches.
"鸵鸟之王
I've lived so long with my head buried,
我埋头活了太久
I should be able to breathe sand by now."
我这会儿都能呼出沙子了"
I know that line.
我知道那句台词
It's from The Price of Life is Death.
是《以死偿生》的台词
Yes. Puck loves cheesy movies.
对 帕克喜欢三俗电影
Cheesy?
三俗
I don't like him either.
我也不喜欢他
You were right.
你是对的
Three, two, one.
三二一
Guys, we're so glad you could join us on this beautiful day.
各位 很高兴大家能在这么美好的一天收看我们
We have a very special guest indeed.
我们请来了一位很特别的嘉宾
His name is Capheus Onyango,
他叫克普斯·昂扬戈
though he is better known as Van Damn,
但大家都叫他拽哥云顿
after the matatu which he drives. Do we have a picture?
因他开的面包车得名 有照片吗
Looking good. Van Damn.
不错啊 拽哥云顿
So, first of all, Capheus, welcome to the show.
首先 克普斯 欢迎来节目作客
Thank you, Miss Kihara. It is a very big honor for me to be here.
谢谢 基哈拉小姐 我很荣幸能来
Very kind of you to say, and "Kobi" is just fine.
多谢 叫我科比就行
We don't stand on ceremony here.
我们不必拘礼
Now when we started researching this story, we asked ourselves,
我们开始调查这个故事时 我们自问
"Who was this matatu driver?
"这个面包车司机是个什么人
Where did this guy come from
这人从哪冒出来
who commands so much respect from his community?"
居然能在社区内赢得这么大的尊重"
I was born in a small village outside Nakuru.
我生于纳库鲁外的一个小村庄
I understand that grassroots
我知道你们家
activism actually runs in your family?
有草根运动的历史
Your father was involved in
你父亲跟
setting up a tea planters union in the 1990s?
1990年代的茶农工会建立有关
That's true.
是的
I was only a young boy, so I don't remember very much.
我那时还小 我不记得什么了
Those familiar with the story of those terrible strikes
了解那些可怕罢♥工♥内情的人
will understand the tragedy of what happened to your father.
能理解你父亲遭遇的不幸
Yeah. My father was killed during one of the riots.
是的 我父亲在一次暴♥动♥中丧生了
I'm sorry, Capheus. Thank you.
我很遗憾 克普斯 谢谢
Would you say that this tragic incident
你觉得是不是这悲剧事故
is what powers your desire for social justice?
让你如此渴望社会公平
To be truthful, the thought has never occurred to me until now.
老实说 我以前从未这么想过
Maybe so.
或许吧
But surely the desire for justice lives in all of us.
但我们每个人都应该渴望正义
Few of us are willing to risk it just as you did last week.
但我们很少有人能像你上周那样冒险
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表