剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
How about this 50-year-old Scotch over there?
那边的五十年陈威士忌怎么样
No.
不行
No, I'm joking. Marvelous choice.
我开玩笑呢 选得好
Nice crib. Thank you.
房♥子真漂亮 谢谢
And speaking of talent,
说到天赋
allow me to introduce my extraordinary right hand.
请允许我介绍非凡得力的助手
I would be lost without her.
没有她我会找不到方向
Lila Facchini.
莱拉·法基尼
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Lila is Neapolitan. Italian?
莱拉是那不勒斯人 意大利人
Neapolitan.
那不勒斯人
Lila, would you mind grabbing the contracts from my desk?
莱拉 可以帮我拿一下桌上的合同吗
Not at all.
没问题
So you're just going to sign
你是打算把一个大夜♥总♥会♥
a huge club over to people you barely know?
给一个你刚刚认识的人吗
I made a promise. Have a seat.
我做了承诺 请坐
You showed up. The club is yours.
你们出现了 夜♥总♥会♥就是你们的
I own a key shop.
我有一间钥匙店
I don't know anything about running a club.
对如何经营夜♥总♥会♥我一无所知
The last owner never danced, he never drank,
之前的经营者不跳舞 不喝酒
never partook in any of the reasons you go to a club.
不参加你们去夜♥总♥会♥的任何活动
Sounds like a waste. Exactly.
听起来很浪费 没错
How do you run a restaurant without ever eating the food?
如果你不吃饭怎么能经营餐厅呢
I don't imagine you will make the same mistake.
我相信你们不会犯同样的错误
Want to play?
想玩玩吗
Knowing me, I'd find much bigger mistakes to make.
你懂的 我会去犯更大的错误
I doubt it.
我深表怀疑
I see this as a tremendous growth opportunity for both of us.
我认为这对我们双方都是大好的发展机会
We just came here
我们来这里是因为
because we thought you were jerking our chain.
我们以为你要给我们上上弦儿
I'm very serious.
我是很认真的
If you give me a chance, I'd like to explain why.
如果给我这个机会 我会解释的
I don't know. He's got somewhere he's supposed to be and--
我不知道 他要去某个该去的地方
Wolfie?
沃夫
Hey, Wolfie.
沃夫
What you think?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah, let's keep talking.
好 我们接着谈
Fresh water!
新鲜淡水
New water!
新到淡水
Clean water!
干净淡水
Fresh water!
新鲜淡水
Fresh water! Ken!
新鲜淡水 肯
Hey, Capheus.
你好 克普斯
I'll take two.
我要两桶
Sorry. Prices went up.
抱歉 涨价了
Again? Election time.
又涨价 选举期间
They gotta fill their pockets.
他们会填满自己的口袋
But people can't take it.
但是人♥民♥无法接受
It feels like something got to give.
感觉就像必须给出点什么
The competition lacks vision.
竞争缺乏远见
I'm not talking about just stupidity,
我说的不仅是愚蠢
I'm talking about monkeys banging on typewriters.
我说的是猴子在打字机上乱敲
They smuggle girls from Bosnia or some such place.
他们从波斯尼亚之类的地方走私女孩
They rig football games.
他们操控足球比赛
Labor the margins with numbers and drugs.
用毒品交易牟取大量的利益
Talentless chicken thieves with pickpocket ambition.
尽是一群毫无野心的无能小贼
Have you played outside your cluster?
你和族群外的人玩过吗
Am I your first? Lila, would you mind
我是第一个吗 莱拉 你能
passing me the potatoes?
把土豆给我吗
Thanks, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Theirs is the old world. It's...
他们的世界是旧世界 那是...
It's tribal. It's primitive.
是部落 是原始的
The new world is the interconnected world of global finance.
新世界是全球经济相互交汇的
What is considered illicit today is commonplace tomorrow.
今天非法的事可能到了明天就是合法的
How can I feel you touching me if I'm not touching myself?
如果我没有摸自己 怎么会感觉到你在摸我
When you jerk off, do you think about your hand
你打飞机的时候 想的是自己的手
or do you think about something else?
还是别的东西
I am something else.
我就是别的东西
Capital exists beyond the auspices
资本的出现远早于
of ethics, morals or even law.
伦理 道德 甚至是法律
Does it feel this real because we're so close?
感觉如此逼真是因为我们靠得这么近吗
It helps.
的确有关系
Money flows into this fine city constantly
钱从这个星球的各个角落
from all over the planet.
流入这个城市
I'm not talking about a trickle or a stream.
而且可不是像涓流或溪流般
You have to want it. Exactly.
你得要想要 没错
Right now, it's a raging flood.
现在宛如洪水般
Hey, Wolfie, any idea what this guy's talking about?
沃夫 知道这家伙在说什么吗
Yeah. International money laundering. Big scale.
嗯 国际洗钱 大手笔
Oh, you're good.
你很厉害
How big?
多大
Billions.
几十亿
Pretty big.
很大
He's afraid that a gang war would be bad for business.
他怕帮派战争会不利于生意
Help me and I promise to make it worth your while.
帮我 保证你们不会失望
We might be interested.
我们也许有兴趣
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Trust me, you will not find anything betters
相信我 这地方绝对是同等价位中
at this price point.
最棒的
Hernando? Hernando? Hernando.
赫南多 赫南多 赫南多
What? It's coming. In the room.
怎么了 来了 在房♥间里
Cars.
车
There's cars in the room. Cars.
车在房♥间里 车
Parking? No. No, no.
停车场 不不不
All our inside spots are already taken,
我们外面的停车场都满了
but there's adequate street parking.
但是街上有足够的车位
"Adequate." An appropriate word.
足够 这个词很得体
It... it looked bigger in the pictures.
这...照片上看上去更大
Yes, a tiny bit.
是的 大一点
You said you had one with a balcony?
你说还有有阳台的
Oh, yes. It's very charming. I'm showing it tonight.
没错 非常棒 我今晚带你们去看
Can we see it?
我们能看看吗
If you insist.
如果你坚持的话
And, uh, how much did you say this one is?
你说这房♥子多少钱来着
Beyond your limit. But you can clearly see why.
在你给的价位之上 但原因也显而易见
This won't be on the market long.
这房♥子很抢手
Feel free to look around. Thank you.
随便看看吧 谢谢
Yes?
喂
Come.
过来
Come. Come? Come.
过来 过来 过来
No.
不
I love it. I love it, too.
我很喜欢 我也很喜欢
Do you?
是吗
Yes? Yeah, I love it.
是吗 是的 我很喜欢
It's ours. It's twice.
是我们的了 是两倍
Twice? Yes. Twice.
两倍 是的 两倍
Twice.
两倍
I'm such an idiot.
我太蠢了
The first rule of acting: hold onto your money.
第一准则 掌握好你的钱
But no, no. I acted as if the train would never stop.
但是不 我太随心所欲了
This is my fault. No, it's my fault.
这是我的错 不 是我的错
I never carry my share.
我都没承担我那一份
That is not true. You're working. It is true.
不是的 你在工作 就是这样的
Lito, come on. I...
利托 别这样 我...
Two years ago, the Orozco museum
两年前 奥罗斯科博物馆
offered me the job of curator for three times,
三次邀请我去做馆长
three times what I made as a teacher.
三次我都坚持要做老师
But you're doing what you love.
但你做的是你喜欢的事
I wanted to teach, I wanted to "Shape young minds."
我想教书 我想"塑造你的思想"
But you're doing what you love.
但你在做你喜欢的事
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表