剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表
Is this where you tell me I have to take out Sebastian Fuchs?
你要让我解决塞巴斯蒂安·福克斯吗
I promised you, no middle ground.
我保证过你 不用妥协
How do I know you won't just sell me out like everyone else?
我怎么知道你不会像其他人一样出♥卖♥♥♥我
You're not like everyone else.
你不像其他人
Yeah.
是吗
But you are.
但你是
I told you this was a waste of our time.
我说过了这是在浪费时间
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
This city needs a true king.
这座城市需要一位真正的国王
These people are desperate for a leader.
人♥民♥亟需一位领导者
I know they will go to their knees for a man like you.
我知道他们会乞求一位像你一样的男人
You don't understand.
你不明白
This is Berlin.
这里是柏林
These are my people.
他们就是我的人
And we go to our knees for no one.
我们不会向任何人乞求
Take your fucking "Mai soli" and the three guns Fuchs hired
带上你的"麦索里"和福克斯雇的三名枪手
and fuck off.
然后滚吧
I'm going to enjoy scraping you off my shoe
我会把你当成狗屎
like the dog shit you are.
从我的鞋子上刮走
Bring it, bitch.
放马过来 婊♥子♥
Wolfgang.
沃夫冈
We could've had everything.
我们本可以拥有一切
All I want right now is one more bullet.
我现在只想多要一颗子弹
I make a promise to you.
我保证
You will come to regret not dying tonight.
你会后悔没有在今晚丧命的
Help me.
救我
Help me!
救我
Please!
拜托
Help!
救命
Help me! Please! He just attacked me!
请救我 他刚刚攻击了我
He's over there! Please!
他在那边 求求你们了
He killed everybody!
他杀死了所有人
Please, help me!
快救我
剧集 | 超感猎杀(2015) | 导航列表