剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
- 坐下 -对了
Sit. Yeah.
娜莎 我们想了解一下
So, Nyesha, we would like to know
你所支持的慈善机构
a little bit about the charity you support.
- 我选择了美国有色人种协进会 - 很好
I chose the NAACP. That's right.
考虑到当今世界的现状
Given the recent state of the world,
我认为他们真的在做伟大的工作
I think they're really doing great work,
我认为那将是非常棒的
and I think that would be really fantastic,
我非常感激
and I'm so appreciative.
为了感谢娜莎今天给我们上的美好一课
To thank Nyesha for the beautiful lesson today,
我们将以她的名义向美国有色人种协进会捐赠1万美元
we're donating $10,000 on her behalf to the NAACP.
想要了解更多支持的方式
For more ways to support,
你可以访问网站
you should check out NAACP.org.
- 这太有趣了 - 太棒了
This was so much fun. This was so great.
我们非常感谢您
We wanted to thank you so much
在百忙之中抽出时间来
for taking time out of your schedule,
让我们见到您的小狗
and for us to get to meet your little puppy.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
- 再见了 - 再见 赛琳娜
Bye. Bye, Selena.
保重
Take care.
再见 再见
Bye! Bye!
可爱诶 是啊
Cute. That was cute.
我的手腕上戴著钻石
* Diamonds on my wrist
所以他们叫我冰淇淋小姐
* So they call me ice cream
你可以蘸上两回
* You can double dip
因为我知道你喜欢我
* 'Cause I know you like me
给你爷爷
All right! Yeah, Papa.
我知道我的心是如此的冰冷
* I know that my heart can be so cold
- 别这样 - 但我只给你一人甜蜜
Mm. Stop. * But I'm sweet for you
把我放进蛋卷里
* Come put me in a cone
谢谢
All right. Thank you.
我问个问题
The real question is,
你还会为我们做美食吗
are you still gonna make food for us?
- 当然了 - 太好了
Of course I am. Okay, good.
我想吃肉丸
I want the meatballs first.
我想吃
Mmm. I want the...
- 好了大家 我们把这个先放一放 - 不行 我们
Okay, guys, let's put this-No, we're--
现在就有人开始订餐了吗
People are putting in requests now?
- 星期一 我们要做 - 我要煎的
Monday, we're doing... I want the fried--
我们会让你去做饭的
We're gonna put you to work, girl.
现在你知道怎么做了
Now that you know how.
- 这太有趣了 - 我为你感到骄傲
It's been so fun. I'm proud of you.
你做得很好 谢谢你
You did a great job. Thank you.
我只是希望
I just hope I didn't
没有让你难堪 但是
embarrass you or anything, but--
通过这节目不会再有什么让我难堪的了
Papa, there's no embarrassing me anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
说实话 你做得比我
Honestly, you did way better
想象的要好 所以
than I thought you were gonna do, so...
- 谢谢 - 没事
Thanks. Yeah.
第一季的《赛琳娜+厨师》杀青
To "Selena + Chef" season one.
干杯
all: Cheers!
我们得把外卖♥♥取消了
Whoo! We're deleting Postmates.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表